RoC Renewex MicroDermabrasion Expert System reviews

4.2/5 - 12 reviews

Brand: RoC

RoC Renewex MicroDermabrasion Expert System

50ml Cream with aluminium Oxide Micro-crystals. Suitable for approximately 24 applications.

2 Soft sponge heads.
Custom stand for convenient storage.

2 "AA" batteries.
MicroDermabrasion Expert Applicator (two speeds). Allows you to control the intensity of your application for optimal results at your comfort level. 2 year warranty.

Leanne, United Kingdom
Reviewed on August 4, 2009

I have used this product every other day for two weeks and I haven't seen any change in how my skin looks.

Although my skin feels super smooth.

ElyBUK, London, UK
Reviewed on July 10, 2009

Worth the £12.99 I paid for it.

My skin looks so much healthier after only three uses: the texture has improved (no more acne scarring from my teens) and the complexion is brighter and skin tone seems fairer. I have not had any breakouts because of this system; however, I have Pacific Islander skin which is oilier and thicker than my European friends' skin.

Colleagues at the office have complimented me, saying that I must be glowing because my wedding is next month. I may not even need to wear any foundation or consealer on my big day. Guests won't know my secret weapon: renewex!

S, the Netherlands
Reviewed on April 26, 2009

I was very happy but now I am already searching for a month to get the crenme and nobody seems to sell it? Suggestions where I can buy or order it? sahks@[link removed]

WENDY NICHOLAS, WALES
Reviewed on February 19, 2009

HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, WORTH WHAT I PAID, ALTHOUGH HAVE SEEN ON SALE FOR £40 WOULD RATHER GO TO A SALON THAN PAY THAT PRICE.

Anonymous, uk
Reviewed on January 13, 2009

been using this product for nearly a month and it has worked wonders on my skin i had some dark marks and they have nearly dissapeared so im very happy

rose
Reviewed on August 19, 2008

I'm delighted with this product, bought for 35 euros via an online chemist.

I don't have acne but I do have large pores, pigment spots and greasy skin, also some lines and wrinkles, being an older woman.

I've used it now for 2 weeks, every other day, and my skin looks radiant and feels as smooth as a baby's bottom.

This home treatment is so much cheaper than having light peels at a salon and works just as well.

I love Roc products and have now started using the new Roc Unify Soya day cream which prevents and reduces pigment spots. I am allergic to most cosmetics and face creams (I get very irritated and teary eyes), so stick with Roc, which has proved to be the most reliable brand in this respect.

angela, manchester
Reviewed on July 20, 2008

I.m not going to use it more than stated, as i have just returned off holiday and skin is a little delicate. I just rinsed the sponge clean under the tap then dried it with a tissue.

kalkyjoe, johannesburg south africa
Reviewed on June 5, 2008

well i have a combination skin with oily nose with large pores and with all the at home microdermabrasion systems i have tried - my skin goes super oily the next day - it also is the best system i have used - and i have tried them all - proffesional is still the best but this is a sure second in my opinion. they suggest 2 minutes in an area - i go for double that. they suggest you replace each spounge monthly - that is crazy - i am nearly at a month and by keeping it clean with a tea tree soap it looks better than when i popped it out the box. the replacvement cream is cheap - the batteries are cheap - makes a fantastic massager for sore musscles without the spounges. its not so easy to rinse off so do it before a bath or shower. my skin has not ever felt as smooth - will keep a close o\eye on the pores over next few weeks.

Sue, Leeds, UK
Anonymous, Durham
Reviewed on March 20, 2008

I love this product and find it works really well for my combination skin.The only complaint I have is the initial price.