RoC Daily Microdermabrasion Cleansing Disks reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: RoC

RoC Daily Microdermabrasion Cleansing Disks

Glycerin, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-8, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Myristyl Alcohol, Cocoglycerides, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Lauroampho Diacetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethan.

harpchild, Los Angeles
Reviewed on December 9, 2010

I use Dan's AHA nightly, which has really improved my skin overall, but has increased my need for exfoliation. I've tried washcloths, scrubs, and the baby brush, but these disks are FAR more effective than any other method so far. The formula is soap free and has not irritated my skin (I have moderate acne if left untreated) in the month I've been using the product. Thought they're kind of expensive, I only need to use them every other day at the most. (I don't see how anyone could use them daily... my face would HURT!) So $10 for a two month supply isn't bad. If your skin is feeling rough and looking dull, I highly recommend these!!

Meredith, California
Reviewed on February 20, 2008

I love using this when my face is starting to get flaky from the benzoyl peroxide. It's quick and very easy to use. Someone else suggested making this stretch by cutting each disk in half so you get 2 uses out of 1. The disks are 2 sided with a pocket for your fingers. You wet one side and gently wash/exfoliate your face. Then wet the 2nd side which conditions and leaves your face silky soft. Great product!