Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Rimmel

Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer

Isopropyl palmitate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, talc, ozokerite, polyethylene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, paraffin, polyisobutene, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), barium sulfate (ci 77120), silica, vp/eicosene copolymer, zea mays (corn) starch, lecithin, sorbitan sesquioleate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben.

[+/- (may contain): titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica].

Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer (w/clear cap) Ivory
updated: 04/27/2017 13:53 UTC

Reviewed on November 19, 2011

This concealer is an average concealer and does it's job. It is nothing innovative or anything but I reach for this when I need something quickly just to cover up redness when I'm going to the shops and things like that. It is effective under foundation also and with the added coverage of the foundation this lasts all day on me. Worn alone it lasts about 4 hours.

When I first purchased this I thought that the name was a bit misleading as I expected it to be one of those combined products that conceals and treats. It is just a concealer not medicated.

Bottom line: very useful for quick coverage, I this purpose and I am satisfied that it does what is expected!

connie, New york
Reviewed on April 24, 2011

dont buy this cheap concealer ,it will clog pores

Taylor, wisconsin us
Reviewed on April 22, 2011

great for everyday use

cant even tell I have old marks