Revlon Colorstay reviews

3.1/5 - 105 reviews

Brand: Revlon

Titanium Dioxide (7.3%).

Other Ingredients:
Aqua ((Water) Eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitrite, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Peg/Pgg-18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethylsilsesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Also Contain:
Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499).

Revlon ColorStay Makeup, Combination/Oily Skin, Buff, 1 Ounce
Revlon ColorStay Makeup, Normal/Dry Skin, SPF 15, Medium Beige 240, 1 Ounce
Revlon Colorstay for Combo/Oily Skin Makeup with SPF 6, Ivory 110, 1 fl oz

Horrible.
Reviewed on July 20, 2016

I got the one for oily/Combo skin and wow, it was like every last drop of moisture was sucked right out of my face! If you have any dry patches on your skin, it makes them look 100x worse. My whole face looked dehydrated and ghostly. I don't know how this is marketed to people with combo skin. After a few hours it started to feel super heavy, cakey, dry and tight on my skin. It also caused little red bumps to appear on places where I don't normally break out.

good coverage
Reviewed on July 18, 2016

It has good coverage and I like how it doesnt rub off unlike every other foundation ive ever tried. I dont like how it sets too quickly,how it can be drying and how it doesnt have enough yellow tones in it.

Cakey
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

It is very cake especially under eye area. somehow make all my fine lines appear

Made My Skin Breakout
Reviewed on July 10, 2016

I used this product for a few weeks to cover up sun spots and even out my skin tone, however, my skin started to break out more and more with time. Eventually I had three large patches of breakouts on my face, which was alarming as I usually only get one blemish here or there. I'm about a week into going makeup-free and my skin has been clearing up. Be careful if you use this stuff; it may work for some people, but it definitely did more harm than good to my skin.

If I have clear skin...
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

Maybe it's good if I have clear skin but since my skin isn't I look terrible with this. Fine with coverage but the scars are still visible even with foundation or powder. Didn't work for me

I like it.
Reviewed on June 12, 2016

This is a medium coverage product. If you have acne, it will show, but will hide a lot of blemishes as well. It has very light ivory skin tones, which personally is hard to find, and has been one of the only foundations that I have found in my skin tone. Personally, I like it, but it's not the best. Trying to find one that will work even better for me now.

NOOO
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

I have oily skin and it is matte and controls oil but I didn't keep it on very long. This product is horrible for ppl who have pitted scarring or large pores. it sinks in to them and makes scars and pores look worse

Fantastic Coverage.
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

Having moderate adult comodonal acne and feeling very insecure, this foundation has perfect coverage without looking cakey.

The colour is the closest match I have found for my pale yellow undertoned skin and it really does last all day. It would last all night too if I needed it to.

The only downside I find is that on a hot day I sweat underneath it and I know that is certainly not helping my skin.

It didn't cause closed comedones or breakouts at all though so that's a major plus.

worst mistake !!
Reviewed on April 18, 2016

i wish there was an option of giving "zero" stars.

used this product just for 2 days on my acne prone skin and today is the third day. all the acne that i managed to clear down with my garnier product, just flared up now. hate this !!!! my face hurts.

lesson learnt : always look into acne.org before buying new products esp for acne prone skin and never a blv utube makeup tutorial and their recommended products.

Love/Hate foundation
Reviewed on April 7, 2016

After my acne cleared up from doctor treatment, I had heard great things about this foundation so decided to give it a go. The finish and staying power is beautiful and works brilliantly for my oily skin. However a week after using this my skin started to react badly, I had 3 cysts on my forehead in the space of 3 days and it only got worse from there. However i was in denial of the issues this foundation was causing because of its amazing staying power and finish. My acne never cleared up after using this foundation and every so ofter I retest and see if it was indeed this foundation which caused issues. Each time my skin has worsened and I get mammoth size cysts on my forehead. I completely believe this foundation is what caused my acne and definitely would not recommend for acne prone skin, however if you don't suffer with awful skin like mine I would try it simply because of its high end quality.