Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder reviews

Brand: Revlon

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Perfluorononyl Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeate, Polyethylene Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Dimethiconol, Polydimethylsiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: MICA (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder

ColorStay Pressed Powder with Softflex 840 Medium by Revlon for Unisex 0.3 oz Powder
updated: 06/06/2017 14:09 UTC

Acne-friendly
Reviewed on June 24, 2015

I have very oily skin and I hated the idea of using pressed powder over my oily skin since I felt like I was just clogging my pores and just rubbing in my oil. I used it in my senior year, in only areas where I needed it, so between my eyebrows and on my cheeks, where I tend to get oily the most. I can definitely say for a fact that it helped me look my best. My complexion looks so much better after using this (mine was matte). It never broke me out and it became a staple in my everyday makeup. It was very acne friendly for me, especially for my superficial acne. However, when I did have a massive pimple and I needed to cover it up, it would provide good coverage for the beginning of the day, but then at the end of the day, my pimple would be three times the size compared to in the morning, so I don't recommend putting it on broken pimples, and whiteheads that will inevitably get popped.

Anonymous, Houston, TX
Reviewed on September 3, 2011

I am dark-skinned (Mocha, Cocoa, etc.) and have oily skin with moderate to severe acne. I tried the Colorstay Pressed Powder in Translucent and loved it right away. It doesn't seem to aggravate my acne more. Plus, it actually keeps my shine at bay despite humid, 100-degree weather.

mary, san diego
Reviewed on April 19, 2010

I was setting my foundation with this powder but switched to Maybelline dream matte powder, and the results so far are great. I have oily skin all over and have pimples, so when I used the Revlon Colorstay powder as a setting and blotting powder I could obviously see the oil on my face mix with the powder, leaving this disgusting finish on my face and you could see the powdery finish as well. For the Maybelline dream matte powder, it is 10 times better, it is a sheer/transparent powder that absorbs any oils yet leaves your face matte and oil free. After I bought it at Wal Mart I was hooked. They come in a range of colors,from pinks to yellow to dark undertone and is the only powder I use now.