Reversion Acne Control System reviews

Brand: Reversion

Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic acid (1%).

Water, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol, Camellia oleifera (Japanese green tea) leaf extract, Fragrance, Citric acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Red #33.

Purifying Toner
Salicylic acid (2%).

Water, Ethanol, Propylene glycol, Lactic acid.

Spot Treatment PM
Benzoyl peroxide (7.5%).

Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Methylisothiazolinone.

Emily, Paducah, KY
Reviewed on August 23, 2011

Awesome product that doesn't break the bank!

socialiteme, UK
Reviewed on April 28, 2009

Really worked and would use again

Anonymous, Tulsa, OK
Reviewed on January 19, 2009

Great product! I love it! Like I said, if I get a little dry, I will just use once a day as it controls bacterial repopulation for 12-24 hours. The same company also makes an oil-free moisturizer called OPC reparative gel...this really moisturized my skin without any oily feeling! I only use the medication during severe break-outs...this will help prevent over-drying too! I would recommend this to anyone suffering mild to moderate/sever acne! I even found I could alternate between this cleanser and the theraderm cleansing wash to keep my skin in really great shape!

KT, Florida
Reviewed on November 7, 2008

I tried Reversion on a whim, just because it's supposed to be "the newest thing." It seemed to help by the end of the first week, but then my skin just stayed the same - it didn't clear up any further.

I went to a dermatologist and he said it obviously isn't working and put me on prescription drugs.

traciew, Florida
Reviewed on May 13, 2008

My skin is really tough and very oily, and my pores are huge. I only reccomend this product to people with tough skin. The facial wash is an anti microbial, so its suppose to kill the dirt that comes in contact with your face through out the day. Then the toner is great. If I have a cyst, I put some on a cotton ball and just hold it there and it dries out. I use to use Pro active, and I went for a chemical peel and the girl told me to try this and I am hooked. Your face will feel tight and very clean. This isn't a miracle for acne. I am also taking Spronalactone. The 2 of these together are a perfect match for me.