Renee Rouleau Anti Cyst Treatment reviews

2.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Renee Rouleau

AEthyl Lactate, Lactic Acid (purified), Carboxymethyl Cellulose.

Reviewed on January 27, 2013

Renee Rouleau products are so over priced and I wouldn't complain about it if they actually gave you your moneys worth. I've been using the cyst treatment for about a year now and don't see any significant results. And doesn't seem to work as a preventative treatment if used daily as they advise.

Reviewed on December 28, 2012

I would recommend this to anyone suffering from cystic acne. Its worth a shot

Reviewed on November 23, 2011

I have suffered from cystic acne for years and decided to give this a try when I started to develop a cyst. I have been getting cortisone shots by my derm for years but they can be expensive and a hassle to get into my derm to get them. I started to get a small cyst on Friday and used this all weekend long twice a day as directed. It didnt do anything for the first day but by second day the hard cyst was more spongy and it never developed like my typical cysts do. By the end of 5 days it was gone. I can still feel a little bump under the skin but it never developed. I am curious to see if it will work on my monster size cysts I sometimes get. Will post a follow up when that occurs.I think the key was using this as soon as you start to feel/see a cyst coming in.