Relogy 2- Step Natural Acne Treatment reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Relogy

Rinse-Free Foam Acne Treatment
Ingredients:
Water, Salicylic Acid (from Willow Tree Bark), Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Laurel Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Clycoside, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Meadowfoam Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben*, Propyl Paraben*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (orange) Extract.

Skin Balancing Lotion
Ingredients:
Purified water, certified organic coconut oil, certified organic jojoba, emulsifying wax, glycerin, certified organic coconut milk, allantoin, phenoxyethanal.

I really like this system.
Reviewed on August 4, 2013

My friend told me about Relogy and I started using it about 7 months ago. I can't benzoyl peroxide so I liked that Relogy doesn't have harsh chemicals, but didn't know if it would work. It does! I have to use it 2 times a day but it is super easy and It keeps my skin really clear. The spot treatment (they send it free with the kit) is amazing-clears anything in 1-2 days tops. I used to use Duac topical and Relogy is just as easy and actually works better for me for a lot less $. It has never dried out my skin at all. It has a light scent like orange and coconut and is not chemically smelling. It actually lasts me longer than 60 days so I emailed them and they just send it to me on the schedule I want, usually about every three months. What company does that? I really like this system.