Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Quinoderm

Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash

Contains chlorhexidine gluconate (0.15%), cetrimide (1.5%), sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (5%) and lauric diethanolamide (0.5%).

Inactive ingredients not listed.

Fantastic!
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I'm a 27 year old female who has tried every oral hormone contraceptive going to help with my acne. In the last two weeks or so I have been given the Depo-Provera injection purely as a contraceptive as i'm in a new relationship. Prior to this I haven't been taking any hormones for 6 months or so and my skin improved but wasn't completely happy with it. I had been referred to my local dermatology department who started me on a course of lymecycline or 'Tetralysal' which made an improvement, but again, not as much as i'd would have hoped. Then I started using Quinoderm face wash in combination with the oral antibiotics...and VOILA! Skin is soooo much better! I still have the odd tiny white keratin spots that need lancing but the red angry spots have finally disappeared. I would recommend this so highly.