Page 6 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 449 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 05/06/2015 00:52 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 05/06/2015 00:52 UTC

Reviewed on December 12, 2011

works great as a weekly or bi-weekly mask.

Make sure to use warm water and wash cloth to remove, otherwise it can be tough to get off. and use a moisturizer to keep from overdrying.

worked great to help clear out pores and flatten pimples.

Reviewed on December 11, 2011

My skin has become clearer with this mask. It has helped me with my blackheads on my nose as well! I think everyone should try this mask even if you have clear skin, it will tighten your pores and it will make your skin super soft. It's cheap and it works!!! :)

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

I use this face mask whenever my face looks very oily, and my pores look huge, and it works great for that. Don't expect this facial mask to help reduce pimple size, it won't do it.

Reviewed on December 1, 2011

a drugstore beauty product staple!! good for my skin and my wallet.

Reviewed on November 27, 2011

Since I don't have much acne this really isn't a problem but what I do have a problem with is my huge pores, especially on my nose and my cheeks around my nose area and it works GREAT for that.

Reviewed on November 22, 2011

I only been using this for two days but so far it's been ok

Reviewed on November 10, 2011

I have retried this mask over and over always a week after I use it I break out. pffft....the unusual little bumps not the ones you can paint the mirror with. no fun.

Reviewed on November 6, 2011

i got this a few weeks ago and use it once a week, it has helped me so much!!(:

Reviewed on September 8, 2011

Only recently started using it and I love it!