Page 6 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 442 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 07/23/2014 16:19 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 07/23/2014 16:19 UTC

Reviewed on November 6, 2011

i got this a few weeks ago and use it once a week, it has helped me so much!!(:

Reviewed on September 8, 2011

Only recently started using it and I love it!

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

I really like to use this when my face becomes really oily, and it dries it up completely and shrinks my pimples.

Reviewed on August 28, 2011

I use this mask twice a week, and I sleep with it on and wash it off in the morning.

Even though it says to wash off in 15 minutes, I like sleeping with it on. If you are going to use this and sleep with it on, first wash your hair THEN put it on. Don't wash your hair, put treatment on and then put the mask on. (Yeah I did that before lol!) It stills works if you do that but if you put the mask on directly after you washed your hair there is a more visible difference in your pimples!

* This seriously helps my face! I use DermaDoctor Aint Misbehavin cleanser and the acne serum every day, morning and night. Then I use this mask every Friday and Saturday night. Sleeping with it on! And I went from moderately severe acne to moderate acne in 2 weeks!

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

i love this product. i am 16 with a mild acne face and this product helped!

i just ran out so i gotta buy more.

Reviewed on August 17, 2011

I recommend it ! Smells good, feels good, looks good! It's a bit messy but thats fine.

Reviewed on August 15, 2011

I absolutely love this product. Its not expensive at all and works so good. I have not been using it that long but I still love it.

Reviewed on August 15, 2011

I guess it's just me that doesn't really like this product.

I bought this one to use it once or twice a week as a facial mask.

After using this for a month, i noticed absolutely no difference.

I guess it works for other people

Reviewed on August 12, 2011

I love this product. It's one of the few store bought skincare products I use, since I use mostly natural, home remedies. It's definitely a holy grail item. I remember the first time I used it, which was a few years ago, the next morning my skin looked so much brighter and my scars went down so much. I still get fantastic results but my acne is a lot worse now then it was then, so it's hard to see a large improvement. Even though my acne is worse, if I have a bad breakout I use this and it helps so much. I definitely recommend this product.