Page 5 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 443 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 08/23/2014 05:29 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 08/23/2014 05:29 UTC

Reviewed on February 14, 2012

This is the best product i have found for my skin! I have oily skin and using this every night has really reduced the amount of oil on my face, and the size of pimples on my face. I use it along with a acne cleanser, and zinc pills.

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

I love this product! I use it almost everyday. Definitely worth the price :P

Reviewed on January 27, 2012

For the price, this is a very good product. It leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, and I can usually notice a decrease in redness after washing it off. Depending on any zits I have at the time, it also shrinks or reduces inflammation in those. However, this is not an "acne cure" by any means, so don't get fooled into that. I use this mask several times per week and have found that it works quite well overall.

Reviewed on January 19, 2012

Good stuff you should really buy some

Reviewed on December 12, 2011

works great as a weekly or bi-weekly mask.

Make sure to use warm water and wash cloth to remove, otherwise it can be tough to get off. and use a moisturizer to keep from overdrying.

worked great to help clear out pores and flatten pimples.

Reviewed on December 11, 2011

My skin has become clearer with this mask. It has helped me with my blackheads on my nose as well! I think everyone should try this mask even if you have clear skin, it will tighten your pores and it will make your skin super soft. It's cheap and it works!!! :)

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

I use this face mask whenever my face looks very oily, and my pores look huge, and it works great for that. Don't expect this facial mask to help reduce pimple size, it won't do it.

Reviewed on December 1, 2011

a drugstore beauty product staple!! good for my skin and my wallet.

Reviewed on November 27, 2011

Since I don't have much acne this really isn't a problem but what I do have a problem with is my huge pores, especially on my nose and my cheeks around my nose area and it works GREAT for that.

Reviewed on November 22, 2011

I only been using this for two days but so far it's been ok