Page 4 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 444 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 09/16/2014 13:39 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 09/16/2014 13:39 UTC

Reviewed on April 1, 2012

I like to slather the thick, clay-like mask all over my freshly-washed face approximately 2-3 times per week. I tend to leave it on for 30-60 minutes, but I suggest you start with just 5-10 minutes in order to avoid irritating your skin. When the mask is completely dry I hop in the shower, rinse off the minty green goodness, and followup with my normal evening facial wash.

As part of my weekly skincare routine, this Queen Helene mask has helped keep my skin pretty clear for the last four years. Added Bonus: Applying it as a spot treatment on a pimple speeds up the drying and healing process to have you looking zit-free and fabulous within mere days!

Read more at [link removed]

Reviewed on March 30, 2012

A fine mask for fun, but didn't clear up my acne. Doesn't worsen it, either, thank goodness. Never used it regularly, just once every couple of weeks.

Reviewed on March 24, 2012

I just took this off about 10 minutes ago and immediately I noticed my skin didn't look as red as it normally does! My skin is so soft!!! I have very sensitive skin and this left my skin just a little bit dry (But not as much as other products I have used) and i have a great lotion to not the dryness!

Reviewed on March 24, 2012

I have very oily skin, but i dont break out like crazy, but when i do, it gets ugly. I put this on my back, and overnight, my small acne " turned off" its so good !

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

This is an amazing must have product to any girls make up bag. It didn't irratate my sensitive skin.

MUST TRY!!!!

Reviewed on March 13, 2012

BUY IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET!

Reviewed on March 9, 2012

Love this product and will continue to use it and buy it! TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!

Reviewed on February 26, 2012

I have a problem with very oily skin & over sized pores. On the first use, I noticed my pores were smaller. I have mild sensitive skin & I use it every morning. Anything else I've tried makes my face peel. It burns a little when I first put it on but that makes me feel like it's working. Nothing to cry over, though. I love how my face feels the same way my mouth feels after I brush my teeth first thing in the morning. IT'S GREAT!