Page 4 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 450 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 05/22/2015 18:56 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 05/22/2015 18:56 UTC

Reviewed on April 17, 2012

I use this as spot treatment to help dry out acne (pastules) and it really speeds the process to get all the gunk out in cystic acne.

Reviewed on April 11, 2012

this is an EXCELLENT masque when used regularly. allow yourself time in order to notice the positive change within your skin.

this is an EXCELLENT product for a GREAT price! i pay no more than 6 bucks for the big jar (sally's online) and I've even gotten the mud & one other kind I can't think of now (yet the mud is GREAT too). ENJOY taking care & having the MOST GREATEST skin that makes ALL the guys love you & the girls hate you (ahhh hahahaha) means youre doing somthing good! yipeee!

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I've had acne for so many years, and this is the only thing that's ever really helped. To so many people, this is just a product, but for me it's a life-saver :D And unlike many other acne cleansers, its cheap. I'm no longer embarassed because I have acne, because it has dissapeared.

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

This mask is a really good mask if your on a budget and you want to use a mask every week to keep your skin looking well. It has this tingly cool feeling on the skin that comes from the mint that can feel very soothing. I've also noticed that afterwards my skin feels tighter (which is my favorite thing about this mask).

However, if you are someone who is trying to improve your skin conditions quickly and very drastically, i would not recommend this. It does not do anything for my acne scars (it may over time).

Overall, this is something i would repurchase because for the money and quality, it is a great product.

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

I tend to get breakouts caused by hormones around my mouth and generally the lower half of my face. I've tried all kinds of special cleansers in the past, but I've found that using this mask twice a week in conjunction with noncomedogenic (spelling?) face wash, moisturizer, and make-up keeps me as clear as I'm seemingly ever going to get. Break-outs last less time and leave less visible scars with my current routine. I am going to try what someone else suggested and hit the shower to rinse off the mask afterward instead of using the washcloth. Thanks for the heads-up that it will dry skin out if used too much; I was considering moving to 3-4 times a week. By the way, the CVS brand of this product works just as well, but it's much thinner and takes a couple coats. (My pharmacy is often out of the real thing.)

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I can totally see a difference. This is really cheap, but effective. I recommend this to anyone who has breakouts or acne. This product will change your life. I have noticed my pores shrinking and my blackheads are gone and I have CLEARER skin :) Yay!

Reviewed on April 1, 2012

I like to slather the thick, clay-like mask all over my freshly-washed face approximately 2-3 times per week. I tend to leave it on for 30-60 minutes, but I suggest you start with just 5-10 minutes in order to avoid irritating your skin. When the mask is completely dry I hop in the shower, rinse off the minty green goodness, and followup with my normal evening facial wash.

As part of my weekly skincare routine, this Queen Helene mask has helped keep my skin pretty clear for the last four years. Added Bonus: Applying it as a spot treatment on a pimple speeds up the drying and healing process to have you looking zit-free and fabulous within mere days!

Read more at [link removed]

Reviewed on March 30, 2012

A fine mask for fun, but didn't clear up my acne. Doesn't worsen it, either, thank goodness. Never used it regularly, just once every couple of weeks.

Reviewed on March 24, 2012

I just took this off about 10 minutes ago and immediately I noticed my skin didn't look as red as it normally does! My skin is so soft!!! I have very sensitive skin and this left my skin just a little bit dry (But not as much as other products I have used) and i have a great lotion to not the dryness!