Page 3 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 451 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 07/02/2015 11:51 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 07/02/2015 11:51 UTC

Reviewed on September 16, 2012

Used to use as a teenager and early 20's. Worked very well then. I'm 32, a woman of color with EXTREMELY oily skin, and this product is so wonderful! It's has reduced my acne with is severe.... Cystic, and every other kind. I use it every night, with a touch of Cetaphil lotion, and I have no complaints. Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on September 9, 2012

I honestly love this product so much! after a long day at school or work its nice to come home wash my face and put this on, and relax. It feels great on my skin and has help with my acne

Reviewed on August 24, 2012

Great product. Try it and you will love it.

Reviewed on August 10, 2012

I love this stuff! It gets rid of all my pimples so well. I wish I knew about this stuff when I was younger. It could have saved me a lot of trouble!

Reviewed on June 27, 2012

UPDATE

If u scroll down u can c my 1st review (SAME NAME). It burned me sooo bad at 1st, but.... I decided 2 give it another try after a few weeks went by and it didn't burn this time XD, yay. I started using a natural face wash and because of this it did not burn. I found that my salacylic acid face washes made this burn XD. SO IF U WERE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM I HAD KNOW THAT THE WASH U USE WITH CHEMICALLY INGREDIENTS CAN MAKE THIS BURN....SO BAD LOL. It doesnt burn AT ALL anymore because of my all natural face bar. This was a great product this time, and know that in the start y may experience perging, but I here that happens, and is good, its getting out all the impurities. It really does decrease pore size 2; a bug plus in my book. I only used it once again so far and with the new experience I had I thought I might b able 2 help others that went through this with this product. Hope I was of any help, it is a good product. Use it religiously though and you'll really notice a diff. I use it every night, and its stopped my face from over producing oil, decreased my pore size, and pimples. PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY, and remember what I said about the burning.

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

im a guy and i use this to make my face feel clean and refreshed, it works!

Reviewed on June 2, 2012

Buy it and try it out, it will denfinately be worth your time and money.

Reviewed on May 25, 2012

I read so many great reviews about this product that I decided to give it a try (Several times actually) and it has caused terrible break outs each time, even when I had pretty much clear skin.

Reviewed on May 20, 2012

I heard SO many great reviews on Ulta's website about this mask and let me tell you it definitely exceeded my expectations. Very wonderful face mask, especially after steaming your face. DEFINITELY worth a try. :)