Page 3 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 445 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 12/19/2014 02:13 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 12/19/2014 02:13 UTC

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

im a guy and i use this to make my face feel clean and refreshed, it works!

Reviewed on June 2, 2012

Buy it and try it out, it will denfinately be worth your time and money.

Reviewed on May 25, 2012

I read so many great reviews about this product that I decided to give it a try (Several times actually) and it has caused terrible break outs each time, even when I had pretty much clear skin.

Reviewed on May 20, 2012

I heard SO many great reviews on Ulta's website about this mask and let me tell you it definitely exceeded my expectations. Very wonderful face mask, especially after steaming your face. DEFINITELY worth a try. :)

Reviewed on April 17, 2012

I use this as spot treatment to help dry out acne (pastules) and it really speeds the process to get all the gunk out in cystic acne.

Reviewed on April 11, 2012

this is an EXCELLENT masque when used regularly. allow yourself time in order to notice the positive change within your skin.

this is an EXCELLENT product for a GREAT price! i pay no more than 6 bucks for the big jar (sally's online) and I've even gotten the mud & one other kind I can't think of now (yet the mud is GREAT too). ENJOY taking care & having the MOST GREATEST skin that makes ALL the guys love you & the girls hate you (ahhh hahahaha) means youre doing somthing good! yipeee!

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I've had acne for so many years, and this is the only thing that's ever really helped. To so many people, this is just a product, but for me it's a life-saver :D And unlike many other acne cleansers, its cheap. I'm no longer embarassed because I have acne, because it has dissapeared.

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

This mask is a really good mask if your on a budget and you want to use a mask every week to keep your skin looking well. It has this tingly cool feeling on the skin that comes from the mint that can feel very soothing. I've also noticed that afterwards my skin feels tighter (which is my favorite thing about this mask).

However, if you are someone who is trying to improve your skin conditions quickly and very drastically, i would not recommend this. It does not do anything for my acne scars (it may over time).

Overall, this is something i would repurchase because for the money and quality, it is a great product.

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

I tend to get breakouts caused by hormones around my mouth and generally the lower half of my face. I've tried all kinds of special cleansers in the past, but I've found that using this mask twice a week in conjunction with noncomedogenic (spelling?) face wash, moisturizer, and make-up keeps me as clear as I'm seemingly ever going to get. Break-outs last less time and leave less visible scars with my current routine. I am going to try what someone else suggested and hit the shower to rinse off the mask afterward instead of using the washcloth. Thanks for the heads-up that it will dry skin out if used too much; I was considering moving to 3-4 times a week. By the way, the CVS brand of this product works just as well, but it's much thinner and takes a couple coats. (My pharmacy is often out of the real thing.)