Page 2 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 448 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 02/01/2015 02:40 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 02/01/2015 02:40 UTC

The best thing I've ever used! (:
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

I love this so much, I've been using it for less than a week, and I apply it on some acne I have during the night and when I wake up it's literally gone, and I struggle with LARGE pores and this has made them a bit smaller not too much of a difference but good enough for the price (:

Amazing. (:
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

This has to be the best face product you can buy. You'd think for a quality, it'd be so much more than $5. It smells amazing, and makes my pores smaller and clear. I love to use this as an overnight spot treatment sometimes. It'll help a puss-filled zit shrink almost to nothing. This mask is also good for redness. After rinsing it off, my face is not red at all. It can burn a little, but it doesn't bother me.

My Results Not Same as Others
Reviewed on October 22, 2013

I used this mask once a week for the past month. I was very excited to use it after seeing all the glowing reviews. However, every time I used it, I would breakout with whiteheads the next day (especially in areas where I am not usually acne prone). I have oily, sensitive skin. Just did not work for me, although I wish it did.

by naprsshi on 09/29/2014 02:46
clay masks like this one helps purify/get toxins out of the skin on your face, it might have been all your acnes toxins(?) coming out before purifying process started. Probably if you were to use this mask more often it would help in the long run since your face will be free of toxins and therefore the acne problem would go away
great product
Reviewed on July 26, 2013

Gives me tv worthy skin. I must admit I have great skin now, but I've used this product since I was a teenager and once had horrible look away acne. It worked then and it works now. People ask me all the time about my skin care. The amount of water I drink helps the inside and the Queen helps the outside. I used to have problems taking it off to when I first started using this product twenty years ago, I figured out using you hand and warm water with circular motions removes most of the product then use a warm damp face cloth for any little spots left over. I hope this helps!!!

Don't even know how much it helps with blemishes.. but I can't help but absolutely love it.
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

This mask smells AMAZING, helps shrink pores, feels wonderful on the face, and dries up small imperfections. I wouldn't use it as a miracle product to solve all your issues.. but it's amazing nonetheless.

Reviewed on October 11, 2012

People have different acne. Cystic, mild, etc. This may or may not be the product for you, but I suggest that everyone try it once.

Yea, it might not show immediate results, but if you are consistent with it, your skin will be smooth and soft and beautiful. Remember, acne does not completely go away in one night, one week or even one month.

But this product showed immediate softness, purged my blackheads, and shrinked my pimples. Apply this masque on every week and just drink lots of water and get the right amount of exercise and your acne will be (almost) completely gone =)

Reviewed on September 16, 2012

Used to use as a teenager and early 20's. Worked very well then. I'm 32, a woman of color with EXTREMELY oily skin, and this product is so wonderful! It's has reduced my acne with is severe.... Cystic, and every other kind. I use it every night, with a touch of Cetaphil lotion, and I have no complaints. Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on September 9, 2012

I honestly love this product so much! after a long day at school or work its nice to come home wash my face and put this on, and relax. It feels great on my skin and has help with my acne

Reviewed on August 24, 2012

Great product. Try it and you will love it.