Page 2 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 451 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 07/04/2015 01:25 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 07/04/2015 01:25 UTC

amazing
Reviewed on May 28, 2014

I was surprised that something so simple to do such a great job. I started using it about 2 weeks ago and all my pores are small and my problem pores that give me blackheads often are getting smaller so I'm getting less breakouts in that area. Plus your skin smells amazing and feels very clean after.

Amazing
Reviewed on March 2, 2014

I love the tingly feeling from the mint. It dries up fairly quickly for a clay mask. A nice clay thin/thick consistency, leaves face feeling smooth and soft. The scent is relaxing and refreshing. Also many youtubers "rave" about this product.

Worst Product Ever
Reviewed on May 7, 2010

Developed severe break out, skin is still healing from the scars I was left with from using this product. Will never use again.

by naprsshi on 09/29/2014 02:43
clay masks like this one helps purify/get toxins out of the skin on your face, it might have been all your acnes toxins(?) coming out before purifying process started. Probably if you were to use this mask continuously and regularly it would help in the long run since your face will be free of toxins and therefore the acne problem
The best thing I've ever used! (:
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

I love this so much, I've been using it for less than a week, and I apply it on some acne I have during the night and when I wake up it's literally gone, and I struggle with LARGE pores and this has made them a bit smaller not too much of a difference but good enough for the price (:

Amazing. (:
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

This has to be the best face product you can buy. You'd think for a quality, it'd be so much more than $5. It smells amazing, and makes my pores smaller and clear. I love to use this as an overnight spot treatment sometimes. It'll help a puss-filled zit shrink almost to nothing. This mask is also good for redness. After rinsing it off, my face is not red at all. It can burn a little, but it doesn't bother me.

My Results Not Same as Others
Reviewed on October 22, 2013

I used this mask once a week for the past month. I was very excited to use it after seeing all the glowing reviews. However, every time I used it, I would breakout with whiteheads the next day (especially in areas where I am not usually acne prone). I have oily, sensitive skin. Just did not work for me, although I wish it did.

by naprsshi on 09/29/2014 02:46
clay masks like this one helps purify/get toxins out of the skin on your face, it might have been all your acnes toxins(?) coming out before purifying process started. Probably if you were to use this mask more often it would help in the long run since your face will be free of toxins and therefore the acne problem would go away
great product
Reviewed on July 26, 2013

Gives me tv worthy skin. I must admit I have great skin now, but I've used this product since I was a teenager and once had horrible look away acne. It worked then and it works now. People ask me all the time about my skin care. The amount of water I drink helps the inside and the Queen helps the outside. I used to have problems taking it off to when I first started using this product twenty years ago, I figured out using you hand and warm water with circular motions removes most of the product then use a warm damp face cloth for any little spots left over. I hope this helps!!!

Don't even know how much it helps with blemishes.. but I can't help but absolutely love it.
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

This mask smells AMAZING, helps shrink pores, feels wonderful on the face, and dries up small imperfections. I wouldn't use it as a miracle product to solve all your issues.. but it's amazing nonetheless.

Reviewed on October 11, 2012

People have different acne. Cystic, mild, etc. This may or may not be the product for you, but I suggest that everyone try it once.

Yea, it might not show immediate results, but if you are consistent with it, your skin will be smooth and soft and beautiful. Remember, acne does not completely go away in one night, one week or even one month.

But this product showed immediate softness, purged my blackheads, and shrinked my pimples. Apply this masque on every week and just drink lots of water and get the right amount of exercise and your acne will be (almost) completely gone =)