Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 476 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:19 UTC

Reviewed on August 17, 2011

I recommend it ! Smells good, feels good, looks good! It's a bit messy but thats fine.

ScoMo, Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed on August 15, 2011

I absolutely love this product. Its not expensive at all and works so good. I have not been using it that long but I still love it.

Henry, CA
Reviewed on August 15, 2011

I guess it's just me that doesn't really like this product.

I bought this one to use it once or twice a week as a facial mask.

After using this for a month, i noticed absolutely no difference.

I guess it works for other people

Reviewed on August 12, 2011

I love this product. It's one of the few store bought skincare products I use, since I use mostly natural, home remedies. It's definitely a holy grail item. I remember the first time I used it, which was a few years ago, the next morning my skin looked so much brighter and my scars went down so much. I still get fantastic results but my acne is a lot worse now then it was then, so it's hard to see a large improvement. Even though my acne is worse, if I have a bad breakout I use this and it helps so much. I definitely recommend this product.

Anonymous, Illinois
Reviewed on August 11, 2011

This is one of the only products that works on my skin. My skin is very sensitive and has negative reactions with most products. I have one stubborn problem area that tends to get acne. I tried Epiduo which broke me out and left me with very red splotchy skin. This helps me keep the acne away. I also developed blackheads on my nose after using Epiduo and this has cleared it up.

It may not work for everyone but it is definitely worth trying!

Anonymous, Colorado
Reviewed on August 4, 2011

Using this before Accutane, it seemed to lower pimple size and lessen redness. It made my skin a little dry, but nothing moisturizer couldn't fix. Now that I'm on Accutane, I only use it as a spot treatment if I really need to because otherwise I think it would dry my skin too much. I wouldn't classify this as a miracle product, but it definitely helped!

Lucy, Boston, MA
Reviewed on August 1, 2011

I think i may be allergic to something in it. My skin is sensitive and I usually get a couple of pimpes aroung my nose and chin area, but this made my entire face break out. I'll prabably give it away. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

Reviewed on July 31, 2011

This is a great cheap little mask. I definitely tightens my pores and reduces the redness of my pimples. It also dries them out.

I use it about once a week as a mask and on pimples that pop up

dee dee, HI
Reviewed on July 31, 2011

I've read a bunch of good reviews more than bad, so I was really interested in trying this product. It didn't burn my skin when I applied it which I was worried about since I had read so many cons about that. I have really oily skin and it seemed to help dry it up. It feels really nice leaving it on, but taking it off can be a pain. I had to wash my face around 3 times to get all of the green paste off. Although, I have only used this product once, I feel like it doesn't do anything for my skin. In my opinion though, I think this masque is better for oily skin. Overall, I still don't know how I feel about this product, so I'm not going to recommend this until I try it more.

Reviewed on July 28, 2011

I have very oily skin, so much so that my skin will become oily 20 minutes after using a face wash. This is the only OTC product I've found that can dry out my skin for extended periods of time. I typically use the masque every other day because it will dry out even the most oily skin if used every day.

I use this in combination with a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash from my dermatologist's office and I don't get major breakouts.

The tube also lasts forever, just remember to put the cap on right after use because it will dry the cay out quickly and make it impossible to get out.