Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 444 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 09/16/2014 13:39 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 09/16/2014 13:39 UTC

Reviewed on May 8, 2011

Where can I find a product I really looked everywhere especially in African shops all I know .. I only can find avocado please help

by auntcricket on 04/28/2014 02:36
I bought this product at Family Dollar, the large tube was $3. It was on the bottom shelf, almost missed it! Seriously though it is located along with the other mask and facial wash products for acne. Good Luck.
Reviewed on May 2, 2011

I would reccomend this product to all types of acne sufferers, and even those who do not suffer.

Reviewed on April 13, 2011

best stuff ever, i recommend it to everyone

Reviewed on April 7, 2011

I started using this about a month ago out of curiosity and reading some reviews on here. Upon my first few uses I noticed a difference, I had a pretty nasty spot on my chin and it cleared it up within a little less than 2 days (when used in conjunction with benzomyocin gel).

I've used everything from proactiv to organic stuff, and I'd have to say this is one of the best so far!

You have to give it some time seeing as everyone is different and it might take a few days to clear things up properly. But it works very well for me as well as my 17 year old sister who has moderately severe acne.

Reviewed on April 2, 2011

works great, first time use and ull see the pimples get smaller and not as red...

Reviewed on March 28, 2011

I SHOULD NEVER HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT! I DIDN'T HAVE ACNE, I JUST WANTED TO CLEAN MY FACE BETTER.... IF I COULD SHOW YOU A PHOTO OF WHAT THIS DID TO MY FACE I WOULD!! I HAVE LIKE TWENTY LITTLE ZITS ON THE SIDE OF MY FACE, OR MAYBE ITS FROM THIS PRODUCT OVER-DRYING IT. I DO NOT KNOW. I HOPE IT CLEARS UP SOON THOUGH!!

Reviewed on March 20, 2011

I love this mask! I use it every week and it helps control my shiny skin. It seems to all around give my skin a smoother look,the pimples are flatter. If I have a whitehead I use this as a spot treatment and it drys it out pretty well. I found if you leave it on longer than it says,it works better...so yup!

Reviewed on March 18, 2011

I have very severe acne due to stress and products. Overall this mask has shown me a difference for first time use. I was impressed, as organic, natural, leading brands or homemade products hasn't made the cut. If this can make my larger pimples shrink and the smaller ones clear out after a day use, I'm looking forward to the expecting results by next week.

Note: I have been having terrible acne for about 4-5 years, my constant search for a cure started weeks after I noticed. I first tried homemade remedies, then the leading brand products, lastly organic brands. I have a problem with spending over $20 for beauty care items as it seems pointless to me. I'm also a high school student so appearance matters whether you like it or not. Not only that the acne made me have low self-esteem, it also irritated me and granted more stress.

So as I was reading reviews on different products for a great price, I was astonished as this product had 8/10 recommendations. And usually, I determine buying products like that since people have different taste, opinions and satisfactory factor. Of course, you would think, "Wow, about 5 bucks for this? You gotta be kidding.." but it really works. My expectations scared me whereas, I was ready to be disappointed.

So for my first time of use, here's what I did. Simple and easy but it doesn't hurt to detail how someone does something as it may result differently. I washed my face with moderate, room temperature water. I let my face dry slightly (I have a problem with being soaked to an extent where water with consistently drip off). I applied 1/3 of my index finger since I didn't know how much should be used. I caressed it against both my index and middle fingers then generously massaged my chin first as it was the area I had the worst acne. Then, I covered my cheeks and working my way up to my forehead. Surprisingly, a small amount on my finger was enough to evenly cover my face. Dried and done the over-the-sin

Reviewed on March 16, 2011

I have tried this stuff for 3 days. I know that isnt long but i thought i would see a little difference but i didnt. All it does is pull the oil out of my face. I put it on at night and rinse it off. When i wake up, i have little white stuff on my face( the oil). Thts all it does for me.