Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 468 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 07/26/2016 04:22 UTC

Reviewed on July 31, 2011

I've read a bunch of good reviews more than bad, so I was really interested in trying this product. It didn't burn my skin when I applied it which I was worried about since I had read so many cons about that. I have really oily skin and it seemed to help dry it up. It feels really nice leaving it on, but taking it off can be a pain. I had to wash my face around 3 times to get all of the green paste off. Although, I have only used this product once, I feel like it doesn't do anything for my skin. In my opinion though, I think this masque is better for oily skin. Overall, I still don't know how I feel about this product, so I'm not going to recommend this until I try it more.

Reviewed on July 28, 2011

I have very oily skin, so much so that my skin will become oily 20 minutes after using a face wash. This is the only OTC product I've found that can dry out my skin for extended periods of time. I typically use the masque every other day because it will dry out even the most oily skin if used every day.

I use this in combination with a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash from my dermatologist's office and I don't get major breakouts.

The tube also lasts forever, just remember to put the cap on right after use because it will dry the cay out quickly and make it impossible to get out.

Reviewed on July 27, 2011

It makes your skin soft and treats acne if you use facial mosturizer (cetaphil is the best)

Wipes off great!

--------------------------------------------------------

I have oily skin, and it DRIED out my skin! It was horrible!

It doesnt matter how many times you have used this product it will still feel like it is burning a few minutes after applied.

If you apply lotion then your definatly good to go!

Reviewed on July 27, 2011

This is THE BEST product I have ever used!! I am almost 30 and have acne like a 16 year old, but I have litterally tried everything from proactive to herbs, and this is the only thing that works! It reduces my acne scars while minimizing pores and pimples! very affordable and it's a nice thick formula, not clear and runny that you peel off your face. I put on a nice thick layer of it, relax till it's hardened, then put a damp hot washcloth over my face for a few minutes to let the steam break it up a little.....wash it off, and apply some moisturizer and I am good to go and feel like a million buck!!

Reviewed on July 26, 2011

Doesn't work!!!! Breaks you out even more than before. Theres a reason its sooooo cheap....it doesn't work. Not even a little. Only took a couple days for my face to make 20 little zits on my forehead....Terrible...Its garbage. Dont even try it...If you buy it and then come home and its to late and you see this review trust me and toss it.

Reviewed on July 21, 2011

I originally used this once a month all over my face, however, I have very light acne so I realized it was only necessary on my nose and chin for blackheads. Using a very thin layer of the masque on my nose and chin helpedy blackheads disappear! Everyone is different though, ive tried so many things that work for other people but not myself. It's important not to use too thick of a layer and to use often and repeatedly for results. Good luck!

Reviewed on July 19, 2011

AMAZING- Basically this mask is a delightful little miracle worker. It cleared the breakouts I had and makes my skin feel really soft. GO BUY IT NOW you'll love it!

Reviewed on July 14, 2011

This product has finally worked its magic for me, I got it from the states for about 4 bucks. I have been hearing so much about the Mint Julep mask products that I had to get my hands on it. Unfortunateky it's hard to find in Toronto and if you do get your hands on it here, its EXPENSIVE.

When I first purchased and tried this product I was skeptical and didnt think much of it, however I gave it a few more chances and then it started to work on me. The very first thing I noticed for me was that it brightned my complexion ( Im an MAC NC40 skin tone) It also seemed to reduce the look of pores, black heads and definetly took away all redness from the face, and I sometimes use it as a spot treatment over pimples and it works amazing!

Reviewed on July 10, 2011

I was unsure of buying this product because of the good and bad reviews. However, I finally got myself to buy it because I was so curious how it would work on my skin!

Boy, was I glad I bought it! It's amazing, truly amazing.

I have been using it for only 2 days and already it has dramatically CLEARED MY ACNE. Only 2 days!

I still have some acne on my left cheek but everywhere else: my right cheek, forhead, chin, nose (blackheads), etc. have been cleared! I have literally tried almost every product out there, desperately trying to clear my acne... and this is a miracle product!

For my skin (combination, sensitive) I find this works very well with the L'oreal 360 cleanser (for sensitive skin). I wash my face with the 360 cleanser then apply an appropriate amount of the Queen

Helene mask. Viola! My skin never looked better!

TRY IT. You will NOT regret it!