Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 456 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 02/13/2016 02:25 UTC

Reviewed on June 20, 2011

i really like this as a spot treatment as a facemask not so much it does a great job of drying out pimples bringing them to a head but ima bit weary as i think it purged more spots out :s good overall

Reviewed on June 18, 2011

I've only been using this products for a few days. I was using a similar product (CVS Mink Masque)...and let me tell you...That product cannot compare to this one!

My skin felt smoother after I took the mask off for the first time, most of the pimples I had on my face were flat, or had gone completely.

The only problem was the mask made me break out a little the next day, but with the use of another mask those pimples disappeared like magic!

I've tried everything for my acne and I've never used such a product that have giving me instant results. I would recommend it highly for anyone, it's not a cure...but it's sort-of close to one in my opinion. :]

Reviewed on June 17, 2011

This is the best product I have used yet.

Ive tried proactiv,and marykay and it didnt work to my liking.If you have dry skin I would not suggest.And if you have severe acne you really need patients or a dermatologist I use it at night also for a spot treatment and thats the best cause when I wake up either its gone or its alot smaller the pimples that is

Reviewed on June 14, 2011

I didn't buy this product to get rid of my blackheads but instead for my acne. I would recommend using this once a week or using it everyday will eventually dry out your skin extremely. It applies smoothly and I use at least two pea size amounts to have a thin layer on my skin. Let it dry, then while you shower you can wash it off and proceed with a face wash. It does reduce redness and the acne on my temples and cheeks reduces a lot when I use this product. I sometimes even use very very small amounts to dot on small acne as a overnight spot treatment and it does minimize the acne size.

Reviewed on June 3, 2011

I bought a bottle of the stuff about a year ago and I always keep it with me. I haven't used it on a daily or weekly basis, only when my skin gets bad or when I just want to relax and have some spa time!

Reviewed on June 1, 2011

This thing works! after seeing all the reviews i just decided to give it a try, and to be honest i was surprised. You see results right after the very first use, the pimples that were on my cheeks were flattened completely and my face looked less blotchy and less red. After months of using my skin is now acne free, although i get the occasional pimple now and then. For $3.50 you can't go wrong. Good luck people!

Reviewed on May 27, 2011

It never cleared my acne exactly but it did dry out the existing acne and helped it go away quicker. I did this mask about once a week for months and months. Loved the smell and the feel (kind of tingly!) and it was super cheap at Sally's Beauty Supply - you could get a biiiiig tub of it for like 6 bucks and it lasted you for a loooong time. My husband even applied it to my back once to help get rid of these blackheads I had developed, and it was super relaxing and helped A TON. It's truly a great product. I would recommend trying it as a mask. I gave the remainder of my tub to my stepbrother who is currently battling teenage hormonal acne, and it's helping him a ton too (he has acne pretty much everywhere). I look forward to purchasing more to use.

Reviewed on May 24, 2011

I have never use something so great. Ive recently have been on a program that helps you with your acne. One of the things you had to do was check for the ingredients on the products you put on your face and everyone on this products is good. I have Oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin and it works soooo GOOODD! I love it. The oil in my face is so in control the sizes of my pimples are WAY SMALL and the redness uuff gone!

Reviewed on May 21, 2011

I love this stuff, I have been using it forever. It is not a miracle cure that will make your pimples dissappear. It does however in my case greatly reduce the redness and size of my pimples and makes my extremely oily face significantly less so. what I've learned to make it work the best, is to use it immediately after washing my face, and I only put it on problem areas and do NOT leave it on longer than the directions say! 15 min does the trick! over all its very cheap, available at all the walgreens in my area and quite effective. I have moderate acne and extremely oily skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin I do not reccomend.

Reviewed on May 20, 2011

Its pretty good for a drugstore mask. I've gone through four of these in the past few years. It does dry up acne and its really good as a over night treatment.