Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 439 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 04/19/2014 20:50 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 04/19/2014 17:18 UTC

Reviewed on March 28, 2011

I SHOULD NEVER HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT! I DIDN'T HAVE ACNE, I JUST WANTED TO CLEAN MY FACE BETTER.... IF I COULD SHOW YOU A PHOTO OF WHAT THIS DID TO MY FACE I WOULD!! I HAVE LIKE TWENTY LITTLE ZITS ON THE SIDE OF MY FACE, OR MAYBE ITS FROM THIS PRODUCT OVER-DRYING IT. I DO NOT KNOW. I HOPE IT CLEARS UP SOON THOUGH!!

Reviewed on March 20, 2011

I love this mask! I use it every week and it helps control my shiny skin. It seems to all around give my skin a smoother look,the pimples are flatter. If I have a whitehead I use this as a spot treatment and it drys it out pretty well. I found if you leave it on longer than it says,it works better...so yup!

Reviewed on March 18, 2011

I have very severe acne due to stress and products. Overall this mask has shown me a difference for first time use. I was impressed, as organic, natural, leading brands or homemade products hasn't made the cut. If this can make my larger pimples shrink and the smaller ones clear out after a day use, I'm looking forward to the expecting results by next week.

Note: I have been having terrible acne for about 4-5 years, my constant search for a cure started weeks after I noticed. I first tried homemade remedies, then the leading brand products, lastly organic brands. I have a problem with spending over $20 for beauty care items as it seems pointless to me. I'm also a high school student so appearance matters whether you like it or not. Not only that the acne made me have low self-esteem, it also irritated me and granted more stress.

So as I was reading reviews on different products for a great price, I was astonished as this product had 8/10 recommendations. And usually, I determine buying products like that since people have different taste, opinions and satisfactory factor. Of course, you would think, "Wow, about 5 bucks for this? You gotta be kidding.." but it really works. My expectations scared me whereas, I was ready to be disappointed.

So for my first time of use, here's what I did. Simple and easy but it doesn't hurt to detail how someone does something as it may result differently. I washed my face with moderate, room temperature water. I let my face dry slightly (I have a problem with being soaked to an extent where water with consistently drip off). I applied 1/3 of my index finger since I didn't know how much should be used. I caressed it against both my index and middle fingers then generously massaged my chin first as it was the area I had the worst acne. Then, I covered my cheeks and working my way up to my forehead. Surprisingly, a small amount on my finger was enough to evenly cover my face. Dried and done the over-the-sin

Reviewed on March 16, 2011

I have tried this stuff for 3 days. I know that isnt long but i thought i would see a little difference but i didnt. All it does is pull the oil out of my face. I put it on at night and rinse it off. When i wake up, i have little white stuff on my face( the oil). Thts all it does for me.

Reviewed on March 11, 2011

I have tried everything!!!!!! my old derma. even said i should take acne pills but there was no way i was gonna put those horrible pills in my body!!! Then i tried cliniques acne soltuions which worked pretty well but when i started using this every other night it helped tremendously!!! Now all my pimples are alomst gone!!!!!!! all that i have left is old scars which this face mask also has helped with!!!!!! This mask is so amazing and affordable!!!!!!! Another bonus is that it didnt hurt my sensitive skin!!!!

Reviewed on March 6, 2011

I actually started off by randomly looking up reviews for queen helene products, and it turned out 98% of reviews supported this product! So I decided to give it a shot--and it worked! My only downfall was that, because I loved the product so much I was actually going to try to use it every day, which is not a good thing. Using it everyday caused my skin to over dry, and when your skin is dry, its easier for the oils underneath to be stuck and form more pimples. So you always should moisturize your skin with a good oil free moisturizer so the skin is not dry and pores (even though tight) are still managable.

Other than that, I love the product, and have slept in it as well on a few occasions. When I wake up, I get a wash cloth that I leave under HOT water, and then take excess water out, make sure the cloth isnt too hot and then gently place it on the face.....<<<<

Reviewed on March 6, 2011

This is a great product. The first time I used it I thought it was going to smell like a foot product but it doesnt, it smells good, not much of a smell actually. Once I used it most of my pimples reduced, maybe it was just me. I find that putting a generous amount helps, especially on the areas where you have giant zits. The tiny zip practically disappear after just putting some of the mask on them. I sometimes just dap some of the mask on the zits(my parents think I look like the hulk when I use the mask).

Oh and for those that have trouble taking it off, its helpfuly to have a wash cloth to take it off. Also taking it off over the sink with warm water(using your hand) usually does the trick.

Reviewed on March 2, 2011

Before I discovered this, I was using a 10% Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment that was $7 and didn't work that well. While this product is a mask, you can use it as a spot treatment. Not only is this about a million times much better and effective than a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment, it's a lot cheaper. If you have one of those pimples that hurts, this will also stop it from hurting when you apply it on the pimple. It works wonders when you leave it on over night. It can get rid of those white/green heads in an hour or two, also.

The only thing is that it's really hard to take off. I use it overnight and i need to put in an effort to get it off so i can wash my face. But that's nothing because it does its job. It helps with pimples. The most is that you might have some residue left over where you applied it but it can be removed with a wet paper towel.

I highly recommend this product. Will probably save you some bucks too.

Reviewed on February 27, 2011

I use this on my face every one to two days when my face feels gross and i need a little pick me up. This is by far my favorite product mask-wise. It for sure helps with my acne, does nothing for scars but that's not really what it for. It removes the right amount of oil in my face and i can see the results instantly when i wash it off.

The best thing to do it to wash it off in the shower and lightly exfoliate later as to get all of it off. CLEANS YOUR FACE FIRST! it works better that way. Leave it on until it dries, if it's still wet in the cheeks but everything else is dry go ahead and take your self a well deserved shower. You can also remove it with warm water and a wash cloth. make sure to splash cold water your face after it's all gone.

I've had acne for 7 years and after all the research and experimenting i've done, i've stuck with this stuff because it's awesome.

Reviewed on February 26, 2011

I LOVE this product!!! It does wonderful things to the tired look under my eyes, smoothes out the blemishes and leaves my face soft and clean.. I cant find it anywhere in Brooklyn it drives me nuts!!! next time I find it I'm buying about 5. I found a reasonable replacement made by Queen Helene, but I'd rather have the mint julep.