Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 479 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:19 UTC

KangaKatie, Alabama
Reviewed on September 5, 2011

I really like to use this when my face becomes really oily, and it dries it up completely and shrinks my pimples.

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 28, 2011

I use this mask twice a week, and I sleep with it on and wash it off in the morning.

Even though it says to wash off in 15 minutes, I like sleeping with it on. If you are going to use this and sleep with it on, first wash your hair THEN put it on. Don't wash your hair, put treatment on and then put the mask on. (Yeah I did that before lol!) It stills works if you do that but if you put the mask on directly after you washed your hair there is a more visible difference in your pimples!

* This seriously helps my face! I use DermaDoctor Aint Misbehavin cleanser and the acne serum every day, morning and night. Then I use this mask every Friday and Saturday night. Sleeping with it on! And I went from moderately severe acne to moderate acne in 2 weeks!

sergio, yakima,wa
Reviewed on August 23, 2011

i love this product. i am 16 with a mild acne face and this product helped!

i just ran out so i gotta buy more.

Reviewed on August 17, 2011

I recommend it ! Smells good, feels good, looks good! It's a bit messy but thats fine.

ScoMo, Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed on August 15, 2011

I absolutely love this product. Its not expensive at all and works so good. I have not been using it that long but I still love it.

Henry, CA
Reviewed on August 15, 2011

I guess it's just me that doesn't really like this product.

I bought this one to use it once or twice a week as a facial mask.

After using this for a month, i noticed absolutely no difference.

I guess it works for other people

Reviewed on August 12, 2011

I love this product. It's one of the few store bought skincare products I use, since I use mostly natural, home remedies. It's definitely a holy grail item. I remember the first time I used it, which was a few years ago, the next morning my skin looked so much brighter and my scars went down so much. I still get fantastic results but my acne is a lot worse now then it was then, so it's hard to see a large improvement. Even though my acne is worse, if I have a bad breakout I use this and it helps so much. I definitely recommend this product.

Anonymous, Illinois
Reviewed on August 11, 2011

This is one of the only products that works on my skin. My skin is very sensitive and has negative reactions with most products. I have one stubborn problem area that tends to get acne. I tried Epiduo which broke me out and left me with very red splotchy skin. This helps me keep the acne away. I also developed blackheads on my nose after using Epiduo and this has cleared it up.

It may not work for everyone but it is definitely worth trying!

Anonymous, Colorado
Reviewed on August 4, 2011

Using this before Accutane, it seemed to lower pimple size and lessen redness. It made my skin a little dry, but nothing moisturizer couldn't fix. Now that I'm on Accutane, I only use it as a spot treatment if I really need to because otherwise I think it would dry my skin too much. I wouldn't classify this as a miracle product, but it definitely helped!

Lucy, Boston, MA
Reviewed on August 1, 2011

I think i may be allergic to something in it. My skin is sensitive and I usually get a couple of pimpes aroung my nose and chin area, but this made my entire face break out. I'll prabably give it away. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.