Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 452 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 08/02/2015 09:29 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 08/02/2015 09:29 UTC

Reviewed on June 3, 2011

I bought a bottle of the stuff about a year ago and I always keep it with me. I haven't used it on a daily or weekly basis, only when my skin gets bad or when I just want to relax and have some spa time!

Reviewed on June 1, 2011

This thing works! after seeing all the reviews i just decided to give it a try, and to be honest i was surprised. You see results right after the very first use, the pimples that were on my cheeks were flattened completely and my face looked less blotchy and less red. After months of using my skin is now acne free, although i get the occasional pimple now and then. For $3.50 you can't go wrong. Good luck people!

Reviewed on May 27, 2011

It never cleared my acne exactly but it did dry out the existing acne and helped it go away quicker. I did this mask about once a week for months and months. Loved the smell and the feel (kind of tingly!) and it was super cheap at Sally's Beauty Supply - you could get a biiiiig tub of it for like 6 bucks and it lasted you for a loooong time. My husband even applied it to my back once to help get rid of these blackheads I had developed, and it was super relaxing and helped A TON. It's truly a great product. I would recommend trying it as a mask. I gave the remainder of my tub to my stepbrother who is currently battling teenage hormonal acne, and it's helping him a ton too (he has acne pretty much everywhere). I look forward to purchasing more to use.

Reviewed on May 24, 2011

I have never use something so great. Ive recently have been on a program that helps you with your acne. One of the things you had to do was check for the ingredients on the products you put on your face and everyone on this products is good. I have Oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin and it works soooo GOOODD! I love it. The oil in my face is so in control the sizes of my pimples are WAY SMALL and the redness uuff gone!

Reviewed on May 21, 2011

I love this stuff, I have been using it forever. It is not a miracle cure that will make your pimples dissappear. It does however in my case greatly reduce the redness and size of my pimples and makes my extremely oily face significantly less so. what I've learned to make it work the best, is to use it immediately after washing my face, and I only put it on problem areas and do NOT leave it on longer than the directions say! 15 min does the trick! over all its very cheap, available at all the walgreens in my area and quite effective. I have moderate acne and extremely oily skin. If you have dry or sensitive skin I do not reccomend.

Reviewed on May 20, 2011

Its pretty good for a drugstore mask. I've gone through four of these in the past few years. It does dry up acne and its really good as a over night treatment.

Reviewed on May 15, 2011

The packaging is pretty bad, I know I'm going to have to cut it open to scoop out the last precious bits BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, because the product is great.

I try to avoid harsh chemicals, and usually use honey, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar on my face. Unfortunately, when I break out I need something stronger...and so I turn to this! I apply a thin mask to my face and leave it on for however long I want, and then rinse it off. My pores are practically nonexistent, clear, and my zits are flat and less red. I use it as a spot treatment on zits and even already popped pimples.

Exams are next week and for the first time I have no stress breakouts!!

Reviewed on May 15, 2011

I want to throw this sh*t into oncoming traffic and slap anyone who ever gave it a good review. There's a reason it's cheap and "FREE 33% MORE" It's garbage. I should have known, even with all the millions of positive reviews. F**k all of you.

Reviewed on May 8, 2011

Where can I find a product I really looked everywhere especially in African shops all I know .. I only can find avocado please help

by auntcricket on 04/28/2014 02:36
I bought this product at Family Dollar, the large tube was $3. It was on the bottom shelf, almost missed it! Seriously though it is located along with the other mask and facial wash products for acne. Good Luck.