Page 10 of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 461 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 05/27/2016 14:32 UTC

Reviewed on July 19, 2011

AMAZING- Basically this mask is a delightful little miracle worker. It cleared the breakouts I had and makes my skin feel really soft. GO BUY IT NOW you'll love it!

Reviewed on July 14, 2011

This product has finally worked its magic for me, I got it from the states for about 4 bucks. I have been hearing so much about the Mint Julep mask products that I had to get my hands on it. Unfortunateky it's hard to find in Toronto and if you do get your hands on it here, its EXPENSIVE.

When I first purchased and tried this product I was skeptical and didnt think much of it, however I gave it a few more chances and then it started to work on me. The very first thing I noticed for me was that it brightned my complexion ( Im an MAC NC40 skin tone) It also seemed to reduce the look of pores, black heads and definetly took away all redness from the face, and I sometimes use it as a spot treatment over pimples and it works amazing!

Reviewed on July 10, 2011

I was unsure of buying this product because of the good and bad reviews. However, I finally got myself to buy it because I was so curious how it would work on my skin!

Boy, was I glad I bought it! It's amazing, truly amazing.

I have been using it for only 2 days and already it has dramatically CLEARED MY ACNE. Only 2 days!

I still have some acne on my left cheek but everywhere else: my right cheek, forhead, chin, nose (blackheads), etc. have been cleared! I have literally tried almost every product out there, desperately trying to clear my acne... and this is a miracle product!

For my skin (combination, sensitive) I find this works very well with the L'oreal 360 cleanser (for sensitive skin). I wash my face with the 360 cleanser then apply an appropriate amount of the Queen

Helene mask. Viola! My skin never looked better!

TRY IT. You will NOT regret it!

Reviewed on July 1, 2011

Obviously different people need different kinds of acne products. I would say that this is a good weapon to have, but not a product I would use exclusively to treat acne. It's really nice to use once a week, especially if you tend to get those nasty cyst pimples. If you have very dry skin, I would recommend not using this product more than once a week- it is rather drying (at least for me). I'm guessing if you had oily skin, you could use this a lot more often. I find that it leaves my skin looking healthier than it did before and does a pretty good job at reducing any redness.

Again, I would recommend this product as an ADDITIONAL weapon, NOT for exclusive use. I would recommend it more for those with oily skin. Those that enjoy doing facial masks will absolutely love this!

Reviewed on June 21, 2011

Congrats if this worked for you. But I had hope. I had hope that this product would work. I was at my lowest when I tried this product. I gave this product multiple chances. Dissapointed me every time. I am now SOO broken out from using sh*tty products like this, that I have to go on Accutane.

Thanks a lot F**K YOU QUEEN HELENE.

Reviewed on June 20, 2011

i really like this as a spot treatment as a facemask not so much it does a great job of drying out pimples bringing them to a head but ima bit weary as i think it purged more spots out :s good overall

Reviewed on June 18, 2011

I've only been using this products for a few days. I was using a similar product (CVS Mink Masque)...and let me tell you...That product cannot compare to this one!

My skin felt smoother after I took the mask off for the first time, most of the pimples I had on my face were flat, or had gone completely.

The only problem was the mask made me break out a little the next day, but with the use of another mask those pimples disappeared like magic!

I've tried everything for my acne and I've never used such a product that have giving me instant results. I would recommend it highly for anyone, it's not a cure...but it's sort-of close to one in my opinion. :]

Reviewed on June 17, 2011

This is the best product I have used yet.

Ive tried proactiv,and marykay and it didnt work to my liking.If you have dry skin I would not suggest.And if you have severe acne you really need patients or a dermatologist I use it at night also for a spot treatment and thats the best cause when I wake up either its gone or its alot smaller the pimples that is

Reviewed on June 14, 2011

I didn't buy this product to get rid of my blackheads but instead for my acne. I would recommend using this once a week or using it everyday will eventually dry out your skin extremely. It applies smoothly and I use at least two pea size amounts to have a thin layer on my skin. Let it dry, then while you shower you can wash it off and proceed with a face wash. It does reduce redness and the acne on my temples and cheeks reduces a lot when I use this product. I sometimes even use very very small amounts to dot on small acne as a overnight spot treatment and it does minimize the acne size.

Reviewed on June 3, 2011

I bought a bottle of the stuff about a year ago and I always keep it with me. I haven't used it on a daily or weekly basis, only when my skin gets bad or when I just want to relax and have some spa time!