Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 472 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:19 UTC

Reviewed on October 19, 2016

I've been using this since I was a kid (probably before I actually needed it). I perspire a lot on my forehead and my nose and as a result my skin gets very oily in the T area of my face. I have horrible blackheads on my nose . I wouldn't say I have acne but sometimes I get some big angry pimples in these areas . In my cheek area however is very dry and I never get pimples at all. In the winter time this part of my face gets dry to the point of being flaky . This mint julep mask has the ability to remove the blackheads and the excess oil from my face without over drying the cheek areas. What's even better is that this mask is very affordable and you can find it practically anywhere. Any Wal-Mart, pharmacy, or dollar store carries it for just a few bucks. It's worth every penny

Reviewed on October 18, 2016

I've always loved this mask and used it to the last drop. Helped my pores so much :)

Cheap & effective
Reviewed on September 30, 2016

Older than the hills but still works great. It won't clear up bad acne, but it will noticeably shrink large pores if kept on overnight and it smells and feels great. At such an inexpensive price point, it's a no-brainer. I'm trying to move to more natural products, not tested on animals, but this one is still a keeper.

Best results!
Reviewed on September 10, 2016

My skin is extremely oily! Every day I have to wipe my face down from how oily my face gets. All my makeup has to have oil control ingredients (including my finishing spray and facial soaps.) When I break out and go out in public I get the "omg what is that on your face" reaction that makes me want to crawl in a hole. This facial mask is the only thing that helps (believe me I've tried several things.) It removes the excessive oil on my face and leaves this glowing effect to my skin. Therefore I no longer struggle with the extreme embarrassimg acne breakouts! You must try this!

did nothing for me
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

This product did nothing for me! It doesn't tighten my pores or do a thing for my complexion. It's not even usable! I will stick to my holy grail - Clinique Emergency Mask

Reviewed on July 11, 2016

rarely ever give products 5 stars across the board but this is just too good. It is extremely affordable, not harsh on my skin and it does exactly what I expect

Great mask for a great price!
Reviewed on July 7, 2016

One of my favorite masks of all time! There are so many ultra-expensive masks on the market but you really don't need to break the bank. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque is one of my holy grail skincare products. It is cheap, easy to find in stores, and IT WORKS. The mask smells minty and fresh and it is very relaxing. It is also easy to use and does not create a giant mess like other masks sometimes do. It dries on your skin but does not tighten or irritate. Even though I have pale and sensitive skin, I personally do not experience any redness with this product. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone interested in a quality face mask.

Relaxing and refreshing
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

Very impressive with the effects it gave my skin comparing to the price I paid. Great experience using it, smell amazing.

Your at home spa experience
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

use this if you're the person who loves to pamper yourself after long exhausted work. It's refreshing. If you don't mind the scent of Mint (toothpaste like scent) you'll definitely like this. It can definitely reduce oiliness.

Reviewed on June 18, 2016

If you've oily skin and deep blackheads that you don't feel up for extracting, this is your go to mask. It smells great, is thick and smooth to apply as long as you remember to keep the cap back on after each use. I used this everywhere on my face because of my severe outspread of breakouts and even on my back where black and whiteheads were popular to scar and grow. When you put it on, you feel ur skin renew in a "cool" minty way, and altho you can't move ur face while using it, it's great bc your pores are beginning to tighten up and stuff. Best of all, for those who have oily skin like I did, you can literally see the oil on the mask as it dries. Inexpenisve and effective for acne sufferers altho I don't recommend this for those with dry skin, ezcema, or blisters bc it will sting. I used to put this on fresh open zits or recently popped ones and it would kind of heal faster, but it'd sting.