Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 468 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 07/24/2016 15:03 UTC

did nothing for me
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

This product did nothing for me! It doesn't tighten my pores or do a thing for my complexion. It's not even usable! I will stick to my holy grail - Clinique Emergency Mask

good
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

rarely ever give products 5 stars across the board but this is just too good. It is extremely affordable, not harsh on my skin and it does exactly what I expect

Great mask for a great price!
Reviewed on July 7, 2016

One of my favorite masks of all time! There are so many ultra-expensive masks on the market but you really don't need to break the bank. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque is one of my holy grail skincare products. It is cheap, easy to find in stores, and IT WORKS. The mask smells minty and fresh and it is very relaxing. It is also easy to use and does not create a giant mess like other masks sometimes do. It dries on your skin but does not tighten or irritate. Even though I have pale and sensitive skin, I personally do not experience any redness with this product. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone interested in a quality face mask.

Relaxing and refreshing
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

Very impressive with the effects it gave my skin comparing to the price I paid. Great experience using it, smell amazing.

Your at home spa experience
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

use this if you're the person who loves to pamper yourself after long exhausted work. It's refreshing. If you don't mind the scent of Mint (toothpaste like scent) you'll definitely like this. It can definitely reduce oiliness.

Refreshing
Reviewed on June 18, 2016

If you've oily skin and deep blackheads that you don't feel up for extracting, this is your go to mask. It smells great, is thick and smooth to apply as long as you remember to keep the cap back on after each use. I used this everywhere on my face because of my severe outspread of breakouts and even on my back where black and whiteheads were popular to scar and grow. When you put it on, you feel ur skin renew in a "cool" minty way, and altho you can't move ur face while using it, it's great bc your pores are beginning to tighten up and stuff. Best of all, for those who have oily skin like I did, you can literally see the oil on the mask as it dries. Inexpenisve and effective for acne sufferers altho I don't recommend this for those with dry skin, ezcema, or blisters bc it will sting. I used to put this on fresh open zits or recently popped ones and it would kind of heal faster, but it'd sting.

Sadly disappointed
Reviewed on June 4, 2016

Unfortunately, this product was not for me. I go more in-depth about my experience using this mask on my blog The Glamery. Feel free to check out my article here [link removed]

LOVE THIS MASQUE
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

Love this product! It's refreshing, great price and it smells great! I have combination/oily skin and this really does help reduce oil, but does not dry my skin out at all.

love this masque
Reviewed on May 7, 2016

I love the way it feels after putting it on, I can feel it tightening my skin as it dries. It washes off my face easily. And I like the mint smell.

Do not recommend
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

One of the products that caused my breakouts was this masque. Before using this masque i had some tiny bumps before but nothing too serious, i went to walmart thinking this would help. Little did i know a few days later after i used this product i started breaking out. My bumps got red and worser i even started getting bumps on my jawline and forehead which i hardly ever got some. I already knew my skin was going to react horribly to it but i wanted to give it so many chances even though i hated the itchy and stinging feeling i would get everytime. I thought i would get over it till my skin couldnt handle it anymore.