Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 476 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 02:19 UTC

Over hyped
Reviewed on January 4, 2017

Used religiously and resulted in a temporary reduction of oil, but no benefits other than that. No doubt that this product has worked for others, but if you have acne that's worse than mild, I'd wager this probably won't do the job. I'd recommend the Ancient Aztec Clay, which is only a few bucks more expensive.

VERY GOOD
Reviewed on December 22, 2016

this is my weekly mask ! sucks up oil and all imputies on the first application. the only reason i give this product4 stars is because it is extremly minty and when applied it stings my face so bad to the point tears run down... after a couple seconds it feels very good and all pain goes away ! dont let this scare you i love it and would recommend it to anybody who wants a good working clay mask!

My favorite mask
Reviewed on November 18, 2016

I love this mask!! It really purifies your skin and leaves it looking brighter. I've been using this product for at least 10 years. Would recommend it to anyone with problem skin.

My favorite mask
Reviewed on November 18, 2016

I love this mask!! It really purifies your skin and leaves it looking brighter. I've been using this product for at least 10 years. I would recommend this mask to anyone with problem skin. The price is an added bonus.

Reviewed on October 19, 2016

I've been using this since I was a kid (probably before I actually needed it). I perspire a lot on my forehead and my nose and as a result my skin gets very oily in the T area of my face. I have horrible blackheads on my nose . I wouldn't say I have acne but sometimes I get some big angry pimples in these areas . In my cheek area however is very dry and I never get pimples at all. In the winter time this part of my face gets dry to the point of being flaky . This mint julep mask has the ability to remove the blackheads and the excess oil from my face without over drying the cheek areas. What's even better is that this mask is very affordable and you can find it practically anywhere. Any Wal-Mart, pharmacy, or dollar store carries it for just a few bucks. It's worth every penny

Amazing
Reviewed on October 18, 2016

I've always loved this mask and used it to the last drop. Helped my pores so much :)

Cheap & effective
Reviewed on September 30, 2016

Older than the hills but still works great. It won't clear up bad acne, but it will noticeably shrink large pores if kept on overnight and it smells and feels great. At such an inexpensive price point, it's a no-brainer. I'm trying to move to more natural products, not tested on animals, but this one is still a keeper.

Best results!
Reviewed on September 10, 2016

My skin is extremely oily! Every day I have to wipe my face down from how oily my face gets. All my makeup has to have oil control ingredients (including my finishing spray and facial soaps.) When I break out and go out in public I get the "omg what is that on your face" reaction that makes me want to crawl in a hole. This facial mask is the only thing that helps (believe me I've tried several things.) It removes the excessive oil on my face and leaves this glowing effect to my skin. Therefore I no longer struggle with the extreme embarrassimg acne breakouts! You must try this!

did nothing for me
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

This product did nothing for me! It doesn't tighten my pores or do a thing for my complexion. It's not even usable! I will stick to my holy grail - Clinique Emergency Mask

good
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

rarely ever give products 5 stars across the board but this is just too good. It is extremely affordable, not harsh on my skin and it does exactly what I expect