Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Average price: $3.90

Brand: Queen Helene

Most helpful review

By Natalia, Wisconsin on 09/16/2012

Used to use as a teenager and early 20's. Worked very well then. I'm 32, a woman of color with EXTREMELY oily skin, and this product is so wonderful! It's has reduced my acne with is severe.... Cystic, and every other kind. I use it every night, with a touch of Cetaphil lotion, and I have no complaints. Highly recommended!!!!.

Pros:
  • Tightens skin
  • Reduces blackheads and pores
  • Great smell
  • Reduces inflammation and acne
Cons:
  • None

16 out of 19 people found this review helpful

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 04/16/2014 23:46 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 04/17/2014 01:22 UTC

Member reviews

“Amazing”
By on

I love the tingly feeling from the mint. It dries up fairly quickly for a clay mask. A nice clay thin/thick consistency, leaves face feeling smooth and soft. The scent is relaxing and refreshing. Also many youtubers "rave" about this product.

Pros

• Smells great
  • Does Reduce pores
  • Drys up acne

Cons

• None
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 2.47
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Worst Product Ever”
By on

Developed severe break out, skin is still healing from the scars I was left with from using this product. Will never use again.

Pros

• Nnone

Cons

• MASSIVE BREAKOUT
  • for a few months
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

“The best thing I've ever used! (:”
By on

I love this so much, I've been using it for less than a week, and I apply it on some acne I have during the night and when I wake up it's literally gone, and I struggle with LARGE pores and this has made them a bit smaller not too much of a difference but good enough for the price (:

Pros

• clears acne
  • clears pores
  • shrinks pores

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for about a week
  • $ 4.79
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Amazing. (:”
By on

This has to be the best face product you can buy. You'd think for a quality, it'd be so much more than $5. It smells amazing, and makes my pores smaller and clear. I love to use this as an overnight spot treatment sometimes. It'll help a puss-filled zit shrink almost to nothing. This mask is also good for redness. After rinsing it off, my face is not red at all. It can burn a little, but it doesn't bother me.

Pros

• Clears skin
  • Smells amazing
  • So cheap

Cons

• Can burn a little
  • Taking it off can be a hastle
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“My Results Not Same as Others”
By on

I used this mask once a week for the past month. I was very excited to use it after seeing all the glowing reviews. However, every time I used it, I would breakout with whiteheads the next day (especially in areas where I am not usually acne prone). I have oily, sensitive skin. Just did not work for me, although I wish it did.

• for about a month
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I love this masque! Smells amazing, tightens my face!

I recommend using this treatment.

“great product”
By on

Gives me tv worthy skin. I must admit I have great skin now, but I've used this product since I was a teenager and once had horrible look away acne. It worked then and it works now. People ask me all the time about my skin care. The amount of water I drink helps the inside and the Queen helps the outside. I used to have problems taking it off to when I first started using this product twenty years ago, I figured out using you hand and warm water with circular motions removes most of the product then use a warm damp face cloth for any little spots left over. I hope this helps!!!

Pros

• works
  • makes skin feel great
  • makes you look your best

Cons

• wish it had its own website with tips and reviews, I'd love to like it on Facebook, the official site that is
  • for more than a year
  • $ 4.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Don't even know how much it helps with blemishes.. but I can't help but absolutely love it.”
By on

This mask smells AMAZING, helps shrink pores, feels wonderful on the face, and dries up small imperfections. I wouldn't use it as a miracle product to solve all your issues.. but it's amazing nonetheless.

Pros

• Shrinks pores
  • Manages small breakouts
  • AMAZING smell

Cons

• Sometimes a little over-drying
  • for about a year
  • $ 8
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

People have different acne. Cystic, mild, etc. This may or may not be the product for you, but I suggest that everyone try it once.

Yea, it might not show immediate results, but if you are consistent with it, your skin will be smooth and soft and beautiful. Remember, acne does not completely go away in one night, one week or even one month.

But this product showed immediate softness, purged my blackheads, and shrinked my pimples. Apply this masque on every week and just drink lots of water and get the right amount of exercise and your acne will be (almost) completely gone =)

Pros

• 1. Clay-like consistency feels good to smudge all over your face
  • 2. Mint smell/feeling
  • 3. Super cheap, for the amount that you're getting
  • 4. Does not run out as fast since you're only applying weekly
  • 5. Many people have talked about how well it works, so you know it's going to be a good product

Cons

• 1. Kinda messy (but who cares)
  • 2. Hard to squeeze out (but who cares)
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • $ 4.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• Tightens skin
  • Reduces blackheads and pores
  • Great smell
  • Reduces inflammation and acne

Cons

• None
  • severe
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.