Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 452 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 09/02/2015 00:13 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 09/02/2015 00:13 UTC

Awesome
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

I starting using this mask because it was on sale for about $2 at walgreens. When you put it on it smells like spearmint gum. At first the mask burns/tingles and you want to take it off but after about a minute the mask tingle starts to feel amazing. I don't really have much acne, but I have very oily skin and this helps so much. I would not recommend this to someone who has normal to dry skin just because it pulls out all oils. I personally love this after a nice face wash.

great stuff
Reviewed on May 25, 2015

this stuff is really good I have been using it since I was a teenager and I would really say thats it has made my skin looking younger then I really am not since I am only 31 years old I have looked at other 31 year old and their skin looks very old but my skin still is very good looking and I will stay that is it's all because of the mint julep products that I have been using for years. I am NOT testing out different sex orientations but I am gay and in the gay society Miss Julie this is known as a must have for every gay person that I know and I must say that a lot of the gay people that I know still look young due to this product obviously for those who use it. I still use it to the day but for the past 7 months I have not used it and I noticed that my skin pores are large and that my skin starts to look a little old and so I have gotten back on this product and I must say that my skin is coming back together and again I am used to people saying you don't look your age and it's all because of mint julep so if you have any questions about does mint julep work I would say definitely and you should use it on a continuous basis if you want to have good skin try out their other products as well make sure that you know what you're using and what you're trying to get out of the product because each product is dedicated to his working for towards different things

by Wavyjay17 on 06/05/2015 22:30
Should I use this after I shower ,?
Love it
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

This face mask makes your skin soft and smooth. It helps unclog pores and it has a good smell! I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin who wants a good, refreshing facial mask. Just make sure to moisturize after using.

best face mask ever!
Reviewed on February 9, 2015

well this is my first review of a product and i got to say this is a great one! i have used this for about a year now and it works wonders. i have dry/combo skin and very sensitive skin- and this does not dry my out. it makes my skin smooth and gets rid of the redness. I recommend using this with a treatment but not a drying treatment. my friends have use the mask as well (one has olive skin not sensitive or acne prone like mine) and he said its a great mask.. makes the skin soft and smooth- try it! its not expensive

Love this!
Reviewed on January 24, 2015

I LOVE this masque. Skin feels so clean after using and it definitely clears pores.

Love it!
Reviewed on January 20, 2015

I have used this mask for any years and have always lived it. I would use it once a week in my 20's with occasional pimples here and there. Now I'm in my late 30's and my acne has arrived with a vengeance. It have tried everything! Now my face is red and scarred! i remembered I had a brand new bottle of the mint julep mask. I began to use it as an overnight mask after I cleanse with cetaphil acne prone foam wash. My acne has begun to slowly go away. Im happier now with face wash routine. I really recommend this mask as an overnight mask. It really calms the acne down and shrinks the pimples.

by fox2trox on 05/27/2015 21:00
Hey, just a tip for acne problem, if you still have it. Grab clearasil ultra acne medication and use about half a finger length on areas affected twice a day. Make sure it dries before moisturizing and I promise the acne will start to fade within a week! It worked winders for me and I still use it whenever I get a stray pimple.
I love it!!!
Reviewed on January 2, 2015

I've been using it for years, I have oily skin so i'm troubled with large pores and blackheads and this leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft for a few days. I use it twice a week but I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin whether you have oily skin or not. it helps with light breakouts but doesn't cure acne I would recommend seeing a dermatologist most people who suffer from severe acne need alot more than a mask. I have had problems in the past, due to my oily skin, there's a lot of things that i ate that caused my acne due to it increasing the amount of oil my skin produces.

Pulls the oil and impurities right out of your skin
Reviewed on November 5, 2014

I have very, very oily skin and perma-zits on my nose as well as lots of enlarged pores and blackheads all over my face and behind my ears. This mask feels so great as it's drying. Once it's dry I can see spots of oil where each pore is. It actually pulls the oil out of my skin. And, if I do the old squeezeroo on my nose, all the impurities come out so easily. After I use this my skin is smoother and has fewer blackheads and pimples for several days. I really need to start using it about twice a week. My skin is even less oily for a day or two after use. I highly recommend this to anyone with acne.

Useless
Reviewed on September 13, 2014

I've had this mask for ages and I use it whenever I feel like my skin is awful. It doesnt do anything for my acne and i dont see any difference in my skin. The only good thing about it is the price, a nice mask - just not useful for acne.

Shrinks pores like nobody's business!
Reviewed on August 16, 2014

I actually just tried this product for the first time yesterday (you can see my video review here: http://bit.ly/1lapw3I) and it really does shrink pores. I'm also trying it out as a spot treatment on some under-the-skin acne, so we'll see how it works on that.