Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 464 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 06/29/2016 05:05 UTC

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Your at home spa experience
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

use this if you're the person who loves to pamper yourself after long exhausted work. It's refreshing. If you don't mind the scent of Mint (toothpaste like scent) you'll definitely like this. It can definitely reduce oiliness.

Refreshing
Reviewed on June 18, 2016

If you've oily skin and deep blackheads that you don't feel up for extracting, this is your go to mask. It smells great, is thick and smooth to apply as long as you remember to keep the cap back on after each use. I used this everywhere on my face because of my severe outspread of breakouts and even on my back where black and whiteheads were popular to scar and grow. When you put it on, you feel ur skin renew in a "cool" minty way, and altho you can't move ur face while using it, it's great bc your pores are beginning to tighten up and stuff. Best of all, for those who have oily skin like I did, you can literally see the oil on the mask as it dries. Inexpenisve and effective for acne sufferers altho I don't recommend this for those with dry skin, ezcema, or blisters bc it will sting. I used to put this on fresh open zits or recently popped ones and it would kind of heal faster, but it'd sting.

Sadly disappointed
Reviewed on June 4, 2016

Unfortunately, this product was not for me. I go more in-depth about my experience using this mask on my blog The Glamery. Feel free to check out my article here [link removed]

LOVE THIS MASQUE
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

Love this product! It's refreshing, great price and it smells great! I have combination/oily skin and this really does help reduce oil, but does not dry my skin out at all.

love this masque
Reviewed on May 7, 2016

I love the way it feels after putting it on, I can feel it tightening my skin as it dries. It washes off my face easily. And I like the mint smell.

Do not recommend
Reviewed on May 3, 2016

One of the products that caused my breakouts was this masque. Before using this masque i had some tiny bumps before but nothing too serious, i went to walmart thinking this would help. Little did i know a few days later after i used this product i started breaking out. My bumps got red and worser i even started getting bumps on my jawline and forehead which i hardly ever got some. I already knew my skin was going to react horribly to it but i wanted to give it so many chances even though i hated the itchy and stinging feeling i would get everytime. I thought i would get over it till my skin couldnt handle it anymore.

amazing masque
Reviewed on April 28, 2016

love love this stuff! it works great for breakout. I had a horrible breakout on my face and used this. the next day and the pimples were totally gone.

by blakevan on 05/09/2016 09:12
where did you but this stuff?
by gift.uraiwan on 05/11/2016 06:00
ebay
like it
Reviewed on February 22, 2016

I like this product and dont have any experienced a burning sensation when it's applied. its easy for removing it. i feels great after using this mask it feel refreshed and clean and help to cleared up my pimples!

Not for me
Reviewed on January 17, 2016

Made my skin even oilier? And I noticed more pimples popping up after 2 times of using it. Also it STUNG when I first put it on. I wanted to like it because I liked the way my skin looked and felt afterwards, but it didn't last. But at least I finally know it's not for me bc I've been eyeing this mask at Walmart for months contemplating on buying it. I would recommend at least trying it out, it might work for you.

by jspencer on 02/04/2016 15:14
That's what a mask does is pull stuff to the surface
Excellent face masque
Reviewed on December 28, 2015

I've been use this masque for years along with the scrub. It does wonders. After using it my skin feels refreshed and as soft as ever. I would recommend using it once or twice a week, not everyday. It does dry out any pimples you have which is a plus, but does not remove it completely. I would recommend using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Scrub before applying the Masque.