Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 445 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 11/26/2014 15:35 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 11/26/2014 15:35 UTC

Pulls the oil and impurities right out of your skin
Reviewed on November 5, 2014

I have very, very oily skin and perma-zits on my nose as well as lots of enlarged pores and blackheads all over my face and behind my ears. This mask feels so great as it's drying. Once it's dry I can see spots of oil where each pore is. It actually pulls the oil out of my skin. And, if I do the old squeezeroo on my nose, all the impurities come out so easily. After I use this my skin is smoother and has fewer blackheads and pimples for several days. I really need to start using it about twice a week. My skin is even less oily for a day or two after use. I highly recommend this to anyone with acne.

Useless
Reviewed on September 13, 2014

I've had this mask for ages and I use it whenever I feel like my skin is awful. It doesnt do anything for my acne and i dont see any difference in my skin. The only good thing about it is the price, a nice mask - just not useful for acne.

Shrinks pores like nobody's business!
Reviewed on August 16, 2014

I actually just tried this product for the first time yesterday (you can see my video review here: http://bit.ly/1lapw3I) and it really does shrink pores. I'm also trying it out as a spot treatment on some under-the-skin acne, so we'll see how it works on that.

An amazing, fast-working treatment for chronic acne and redness!
Reviewed on June 8, 2014

I am in my mid-twenties and have suffered from acne and redness since the age of 9 (yes, I developed early). I have tried numerous products, sought help from doctors, and tried Proactiv. Nothing seemed to work. Perhaps worst of all, I have very sensitive skin so most products do more harm than good for me. However, I tried this mask today after reading the other reviews, and wow, after just one application my skin is looking better! Even my boyfriend complimented on the difference! The redness is gone, my pimples have shrank and flattened significantly, my pores are a lot smaller, and my skin's texture is smooth. I'm not going to say that this is a miracle cure-all (still too soon to make that conclusion) but considering the low price and the impressive results, give it a try! It has honestly helped me more than the expensive, well-known products and prescribed creams!

My only complaint is that the clay comes out in a big blob - more than what is needed. But otherwise, nothing bad to say. Some people may dislike the smell, but I find it to be refreshing (it's somewhat like mint toothpaste but not as harsh). Also, it is cool and tingly, so it doesn't burn like other products.

Other great things: This product contains no animal ingredients, was not tested on animals, and has far more natural ingredients than many other products.

amazing
Reviewed on May 28, 2014

I was surprised that something so simple to do such a great job. I started using it about 2 weeks ago and all my pores are small and my problem pores that give me blackheads often are getting smaller so I'm getting less breakouts in that area. Plus your skin smells amazing and feels very clean after.

Amazing
Reviewed on March 2, 2014

I love the tingly feeling from the mint. It dries up fairly quickly for a clay mask. A nice clay thin/thick consistency, leaves face feeling smooth and soft. The scent is relaxing and refreshing. Also many youtubers "rave" about this product.

Worst Product Ever
Reviewed on May 7, 2010

Developed severe break out, skin is still healing from the scars I was left with from using this product. Will never use again.

by naprsshi on 09/29/2014 02:43
clay masks like this one helps purify/get toxins out of the skin on your face, it might have been all your acnes toxins(?) coming out before purifying process started. Probably if you were to use this mask continuously and regularly it would help in the long run since your face will be free of toxins and therefore the acne problem
The best thing I've ever used! (:
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

I love this so much, I've been using it for less than a week, and I apply it on some acne I have during the night and when I wake up it's literally gone, and I struggle with LARGE pores and this has made them a bit smaller not too much of a difference but good enough for the price (:

Amazing. (:
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

This has to be the best face product you can buy. You'd think for a quality, it'd be so much more than $5. It smells amazing, and makes my pores smaller and clear. I love to use this as an overnight spot treatment sometimes. It'll help a puss-filled zit shrink almost to nothing. This mask is also good for redness. After rinsing it off, my face is not red at all. It can burn a little, but it doesn't bother me.

My Results Not Same as Others
Reviewed on October 22, 2013

I used this mask once a week for the past month. I was very excited to use it after seeing all the glowing reviews. However, every time I used it, I would breakout with whiteheads the next day (especially in areas where I am not usually acne prone). I have oily, sensitive skin. Just did not work for me, although I wish it did.

by naprsshi on 09/29/2014 02:46
clay masks like this one helps purify/get toxins out of the skin on your face, it might have been all your acnes toxins(?) coming out before purifying process started. Probably if you were to use this mask more often it would help in the long run since your face will be free of toxins and therefore the acne problem would go away