Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque reviews

4.4/5 - 449 reviews

Brand: Queen Helene

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Green (CI#77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, Mint Julep, 8 oz
updated: 03/28/2015 13:43 UTC
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 8 Ounce
updated: 03/28/2015 13:43 UTC

best face mask ever!
Reviewed on February 9, 2015

well this is my first review of a product and i got to say this is a great one! i have used this for about a year now and it works wonders. i have dry/combo skin and very sensitive skin- and this does not dry my out. it makes my skin smooth and gets rid of the redness. I recommend using this with a treatment but not a drying treatment. my friends have use the mask as well (one has olive skin not sensitive or acne prone like mine) and he said its a great mask.. makes the skin soft and smooth- try it! its not expensive

Love this!
Reviewed on January 24, 2015

I LOVE this masque. Skin feels so clean after using and it definitely clears pores.

Love it!
Reviewed on January 20, 2015

I have used this mask for any years and have always lived it. I would use it once a week in my 20's with occasional pimples here and there. Now I'm in my late 30's and my acne has arrived with a vengeance. It have tried everything! Now my face is red and scarred! i remembered I had a brand new bottle of the mint julep mask. I began to use it as an overnight mask after I cleanse with cetaphil acne prone foam wash. My acne has begun to slowly go away. Im happier now with face wash routine. I really recommend this mask as an overnight mask. It really calms the acne down and shrinks the pimples.

I love it!!!
Reviewed on January 2, 2015

I've been using it for years, I have oily skin so i'm troubled with large pores and blackheads and this leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft for a few days. I use it twice a week but I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin whether you have oily skin or not. it helps with light breakouts but doesn't cure acne I would recommend seeing a dermatologist most people who suffer from severe acne need alot more than a mask. I have had problems in the past, due to my oily skin, there's a lot of things that i ate that caused my acne due to it increasing the amount of oil my skin produces.

Pulls the oil and impurities right out of your skin
Reviewed on November 5, 2014

I have very, very oily skin and perma-zits on my nose as well as lots of enlarged pores and blackheads all over my face and behind my ears. This mask feels so great as it's drying. Once it's dry I can see spots of oil where each pore is. It actually pulls the oil out of my skin. And, if I do the old squeezeroo on my nose, all the impurities come out so easily. After I use this my skin is smoother and has fewer blackheads and pimples for several days. I really need to start using it about twice a week. My skin is even less oily for a day or two after use. I highly recommend this to anyone with acne.

Useless
Reviewed on September 13, 2014

I've had this mask for ages and I use it whenever I feel like my skin is awful. It doesnt do anything for my acne and i dont see any difference in my skin. The only good thing about it is the price, a nice mask - just not useful for acne.

Shrinks pores like nobody's business!
Reviewed on August 16, 2014

I actually just tried this product for the first time yesterday (you can see my video review here: http://bit.ly/1lapw3I) and it really does shrink pores. I'm also trying it out as a spot treatment on some under-the-skin acne, so we'll see how it works on that.

An amazing, fast-working treatment for chronic acne and redness!
Reviewed on June 8, 2014

I am in my mid-twenties and have suffered from acne and redness since the age of 9 (yes, I developed early). I have tried numerous products, sought help from doctors, and tried Proactiv. Nothing seemed to work. Perhaps worst of all, I have very sensitive skin so most products do more harm than good for me. However, I tried this mask today after reading the other reviews, and wow, after just one application my skin is looking better! Even my boyfriend complimented on the difference! The redness is gone, my pimples have shrank and flattened significantly, my pores are a lot smaller, and my skin's texture is smooth. I'm not going to say that this is a miracle cure-all (still too soon to make that conclusion) but considering the low price and the impressive results, give it a try! It has honestly helped me more than the expensive, well-known products and prescribed creams!

My only complaint is that the clay comes out in a big blob - more than what is needed. But otherwise, nothing bad to say. Some people may dislike the smell, but I find it to be refreshing (it's somewhat like mint toothpaste but not as harsh). Also, it is cool and tingly, so it doesn't burn like other products.

Other great things: This product contains no animal ingredients, was not tested on animals, and has far more natural ingredients than many other products.

amazing
Reviewed on May 28, 2014

I was surprised that something so simple to do such a great job. I started using it about 2 weeks ago and all my pores are small and my problem pores that give me blackheads often are getting smaller so I'm getting less breakouts in that area. Plus your skin smells amazing and feels very clean after.

Amazing
Reviewed on March 2, 2014

I love the tingly feeling from the mint. It dries up fairly quickly for a clay mask. A nice clay thin/thick consistency, leaves face feeling smooth and soft. The scent is relaxing and refreshing. Also many youtubers "rave" about this product.