Page 4 of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash reviews

4.4/5 - 216 reviews

Brand: Purpose

Water, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6-Ounce Pump Bottle
updated: 10/23/2014 19:36 UTC

Reviewed on February 16, 2012

I use this morning and night, it is very gentle, and it helped keep my acne away. It does not get rid of acne, however, but it does do a good job at cleansing the skin and not stripping the lipids inside the skin.

(Remember to moisturize anyway!)

Reviewed on January 30, 2012

I tried this a few years ago when I had bad acne and it did nothing. I recently used zen med to clear up my skin and now use this cleanser and it is working to keep things clear

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

i tOTALLLLLYY RECOMMEND THIS!! At least try it(:

Reviewed on January 17, 2012

My dermatologist told me to try this product for my sensitive skin issues and my face looks wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on January 12, 2012

It works. Just have a moisturizer to use after it.

Reviewed on December 30, 2011

Overall is is a great cleanser. Gets the job done and leaves skin feeling clean, but also a little bit dry and tight. Use lots of moisturizer and you are good to go. Best cleanser I have ever used, and I've tried a ton!

Reviewed on December 29, 2011

I love this cleanser. I have been using this product for the past six years and I have not had a single problem with this. This product leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry. Its really a great cleanser if you have acne prone skin and it also works great in combination with benzoyl peroxide.

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

I've used this cleanser for a little bit. It's very gentle for my sensitive skin. It hasn't, however, cleared my acne or made a significant improvement.

Reviewed on November 22, 2011

Its cheap (I buy from Amazon). Its everything I needed in a wash. I was using a horrible treatment that I didn't realize was making my skin worse! This cleared me right up (with the benzoyl I purchased from this site and an Olay moisterizer w/ a drop of Jojoba oil) in a month or so. I am 25 y.o. and suffered from acne since high school. I'm serious as a heart attack when I tell you, TRY THIS!