Page 3 of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash reviews

4.2/5 - 228 reviews

Brand: Purpose

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash

Water, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6-Ounce Pump Bottle
updated: 06/07/2017 07:40 UTC
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, 12 fl oz
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 fl oz
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, 12 Ounce
updated: 10/01/2016 00:18 UTC
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash - 6 oz (Pack 2)
updated: 10/01/2016 00:18 UTC
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 OZ, (Pack of 3)

No drying, no harshness
Reviewed on September 29, 2013

I have used MANY cleansers for my very very oil skin that dries out at the touch of water alone. This cleanser is by far the best cleanser for my face type and for my acne skin. I've had not one adverse affect from this product. It is fantastic!

This Product is Great!
Reviewed on August 2, 2013

I switched to this product because Dan's cleanser dries out my face a lot!

Light cleanser
Reviewed on June 18, 2013

I really like this face wash. It foams up pretty good. Removes face makeup well. Eye makeup is a bit more difficult to remove though. Has a nice smell to it too. Doesn't break me out at all.

Not for me
Reviewed on June 11, 2013

I bought this thinking it was the liquid version of the bar. Not even close! Completely different ingredients! I must have had an allergic reaction to it be I broke out in an itchy, eczema type rash in my eyelids a d the sides of my face. Waste of money for me.

Reviewed on May 26, 2013

I love this facial wash. It is really gentle, moisturizing, and one of the only products that has not irritated or dried out my skin. I use it at night with a pretty strong topical medication.

Aubrey, Chesapeake
Reviewed on March 17, 2013

I bought this thinking it was the same thing as the cleansing bar. Not even close! It made me break out in this eczema type of rash on the sides of my face and it made me so itchy! I'm probably allergic.

Anonymous, Kansas City, KS
Reviewed on January 16, 2013

This is a great face wash to use while you're on an acne medication. Chances are, it won't react with any of the ingredients in your acne medication, and it won't dry out your skin.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I love this wash. Best face wash I have ever come across. I just wish that it came in large quantities to use as an all over wash.

Reviewed on November 2, 2012

I originally bought this product for a few reasons:

fragrance free

non-comedogenic/won't clog pores

soap free

I have to say that this is something that i look for in almost every skin care product. Purpose cleanser does hold its end of the bargain with those claims but i wasn't exactly that impressed by the face wash. It cleaned my skin and made it feel soft but i really didnt see any difference in clarity. For that reason i switched to something else, but i think it's a great product and is worth trying if you want something gentle and non-irritating.

ak, new york, ny
Reviewed on October 18, 2012

I tried this for about a week and didn't like it at all, but I think it was because I was using benzoyl and this, which dried out my skin like crazy. I have stopped using benzoyl and all medications since I am on a natural regime now. (Got tired of chemicals messing up the face and not working). I started using purpose again and it has been working great the second time around. I use two pumps and rub them into a lather before I apply it on my face. I also use salt water to wash my face at least 3 days out of the week. This has helped considerable along with the other natural products I've been using.