Page 3 of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash reviews

4.4/5 - 217 reviews

Brand: Purpose

Water, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6-Ounce Pump Bottle
updated: 11/25/2014 20:01 UTC

Reviewed on August 12, 2012

Its the only Wash that has ever worked for my very sensitive dry skin. Its not too expensive and worked in just a couple weeks. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on June 24, 2012

I recently switched to this after using Cetaphil for several months. I prefer Purpose because it's definitely non-comedogenic, (Cetaphil is pretty rich and not-oil free and I'm pretty convinced that it does actually clog my huge pores.) This will be the only cleanser I'll use from now on.

Reviewed on June 12, 2012

I absolutely love this cleanser! It reminds me exactly of the acne.org cleanser, but just more of a cheaper alternative and can be purchased at the drugstore. I've been using this for about two months now (ever since i ran out of my acne.org cleanser) and it works wonders! my face always feels fresh and clean after using this. I highly reccomend this product if you cannot, for any reason, order Dan's cleanser online. It is just as effective!

Reviewed on May 20, 2012

If it would of not dry me out that bad i would of not stop it.

If you want to try it get at walmart online its cheap

Reviewed on April 4, 2012

I love this cleanser! It cleans well and it doesn't leave my face feeling tight. I will continue to use this for the rest of my life :)

Reviewed on March 27, 2012

It's great for a cleanser. Just have to use a really good moisturizer afterwards.

Reviewed on February 25, 2012

i love this face wash. My boyfriend uses it which made me start having to use it. i used to have pimples under my skin and when I would wash my face I would feel them and there were so many. Then, after a few days all those pimples under my skin would appear. I had bad blemishes on my forehead but as soon as I started using purpose face wash it cleared my whole face. My face is softer and I have ZERO black heads zero pimples zero blemishes. It's amazing. Amazing what 5$ face wash can do.

Reviewed on February 20, 2012

I'm so grateful to acne.org for their reviews which helped me find this cleanser that is truly the best I've ever tried. It's so gentle yet effective at cleaning my face, even removing makeup. It doesn't cause more breakouts and doesn't dry my skin like every other soap or cleanser I've ever tried. I love this cleanser and I will use for the rest of my life!!! Thank you again to all reviewers on there for contributing to great products and for acne.org for creating a great website for us.