Page 5 of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

4.4/5 - 84 reviews

Brand: Purpose

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Trisodium HEDTA, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), D&C Orange 4.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 08/03/2015 11:37 UTC
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar 6 oz (170 g)
updated: 08/03/2015 11:37 UTC

Reviewed on April 17, 2009

After months of continuous treatment using the soap, I've got comments from students in my school and they said my face is clearer, though there are still growing acne but small pigments. Use twice a day, try warm water!

Reviewed on March 19, 2009

Try it! I tried it thinking it would be like everything else.

Glad to say was pleasantly surprised. I'm sticking with this one.

Reviewed on March 17, 2009

Doesn't over-dry my skin and leaves it feeling really smooth and looking fresh!

Reviewed on March 6, 2009

I used this product for almost two weeks. The first three days it felt fine, I was using it with bp and lac-hydrin five. The fourth day or so my skin was extremely dry and I developed a rash on my neck... if it wasn't a rash it was a result of extreme, painful dryness. The odd thing is I didn't put any products on my neck but the soap must have dripped down. Bottom line, way too dry. I was a lizard face for a few days after I stopped. I used St. Ives afterward with lots of lac-hydrin and my skin is so much better now.

Reviewed on February 23, 2009

i really liked this product for about 2 weeks, using a glycerin based cleanser really helps acne, but i soon found that this cleanser became extremely drying and iritating, skin felt dull, removed too much oil

i now just keep this in my shower and use it if my skin is extra oily, i recommend using Cetaphil instead, not as drying and the liquid is gentler on skin

Reviewed on February 14, 2009

I've been using this product for a little over a year now, and I swear to God I would die without it. When used in combination with Astringent and Aloe, it is THE most effective system I have ever used. I'm 15, and I had pretty bad acne. Within 2 weeks of starting with this and the products I stated, it was all gone. I'm not even exaggerating. Now just get rid of these scars....

Reviewed on February 13, 2009

Great product at a low cost. The product dries the skin quite a bit, so make sure that you have proper moisturizer after words.

Reviewed on February 7, 2009

i would definetly recommend this to anyone who wants a gentle cleanser, sensitive skin or not. i think that it clears up acne because it is so gentle and just cleanses and soothes your skin instead of making it react with crazy chemicals.

Reviewed on January 27, 2009

was recomended by my dermitologist and i do truely believe it works. good product for summer time and winter with its moistutizer as well.