Page 4 of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

4.4/5 - 82 reviews

Brand: Purpose

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Trisodium HEDTA, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), D&C Orange 4.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 10/26/2014 01:55 UTC
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar 6 oz (170 g)
updated: 10/26/2014 01:55 UTC

Reviewed on January 13, 2010

I started using this after I had an allergic reaction to something. It's dried out my skin and I'm breaking out more than ever. And I'm stuck using it till I can find an acne system ugh!!

Reviewed on January 1, 2010

It's a pretty good product. I use it with St. Ives 3 times a week. It sometimes flakes my skin. Overall a good product though...

Reviewed on August 22, 2009

Fantastic! I just swipe my makeup off with a makeup wipe. And then remove any leftover with this cleanser. It is drying only if you use it for more than 10 seconds or less. Basically just use dan's cleansing method in his video. It is so super cheap and super long lasting compared to cetaphil. Cetaphil feels like your putting watered down lotion on your face. It also lathers super well!

JUST REMEMBER DON"T LEAVE IT ON THE SKIN TOO LONG!

btw it's a really good cleanser but a cleanser alone won't clear you acne. I used to have moderate acne but now i'm clear from 2.5% dan's bp. I don't use it twice a day but once a day and i use 1 pump. Dan's products are amazing but i really love this purpose cleanser.

Reviewed on August 2, 2009

Might work for you might not everyone skin is different but from a personal standpoint it made my skin feel very dry and not so healthy

Reviewed on July 20, 2009

Give it a try. The Bar may work for you. At the very least it will remove excessive oil without the harsh chemical of acids and peroxide. I've been using it for about a month. I'll post another review after the bar is gone. Maybe things will have cleared up completely by then!

Reviewed on June 30, 2009

Buy it.. it replaced BP for me unless my breakouts were serious

Reviewed on June 12, 2009

Been using for 4-5 years. Started for facial acne but now use as a total body bar of soap. Like the fresh smell and clean feel.

Reviewed on April 17, 2009

After months of continuous treatment using the soap, I've got comments from students in my school and they said my face is clearer, though there are still growing acne but small pigments. Use twice a day, try warm water!

Reviewed on March 19, 2009

Try it! I tried it thinking it would be like everything else.

Glad to say was pleasantly surprised. I'm sticking with this one.