Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Liquid Foundation reviews

Brand: Pur Minerals

Active ingredient:
Octinoxate (5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Aqua, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, C12-C15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceramide AP, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dextrin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ferulic Acid, Glucosamine HCL, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Propanediol, Propylene Carbonate, Retinol, Silica Silylate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trihydroxystearin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation, Light, 1 Ounce
updated: 06/03/2017 23:50 UTC

Acne fighting, non oily
Reviewed on April 13, 2015

After trying almost every liquid foundation on the market, I finally found one that is worth spending my money on! This foundation needs almost no touch-ups throughout a whole entire day. I have extremely oily skin, and I find that I barely need to blot my face throughout the day. There are specific ingredients that help with acne control, and my acne has lessened about 50% since using this foundation. The only negative comment I have is that it's not really buildable. It won't cover up the redness on your face, so I just use a thicker foundation & dab that on the reddish spots after covering my whole face with this first. Then I finish with an oil absorbing powder. This foundation is very hard to find though. There's only 1 place in my City that sells it, and that's Shoppers Drug Mart. The products sells for $45 a bottle, but lasts a very very long time. Finally, it doesn't even feel like you're wearing any make-up at all, and it doesn't fade, or cake.