Prosacea Rosacea Treatment Gel reviews

Brand: Prosacea

Sulphur 1 X.

Acrylates, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lactose, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Water.

Prosacea Rosacea Treatment, Gel, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 06/06/2017 12:32 UTC

Travis , Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed on March 15, 2013

Definitely worth a try for someone with rosacea or acne. I've been washing my face with Nizoral shampoo and then applying a thin layer of Prosacea at night and my complexion looks normal now.

Anonymous, Madison, WI
Reviewed on August 1, 2011

I use BP to control for pimples, but have always had a problem with redness on my cheeks and severe blanket of tiny bumps on my forehead. I've tried everything for them. This finally did the trick within a day of starting use!!