Probiotic Action Probiotics For Acne reviews

Brand: Probiotic Action

Probiotic Action Probiotics For Acne

Purified water, stabilized spore-forming probiotic bacterium, and bacillus ferment.

Calms my Skin, Reduces Pimples
Reviewed on April 12, 2017

I love this stuff! The price is great, easy to use. When i use it regularly it definitely minimizes the amount of acne i have. I especially love to use it when my face is newly inflamed/red/hot (my face usually does this when it's having a break out-it's never JUST pimples, always redness/inflammation with the pimples) because it it SO GOOD at reducing redness and just CALMING my irritated skin. I am almost done my first bottle and i will probably keep repurchasing this for a long time. I use it on my face and my body acne as well.

a.web, TX
Reviewed on January 2, 2013

It works. Simple as that. Easy to use, effective and very reasonably priced.

by the_whopper_slap on 12/23/2015 19:59
Did it keep working? Any updates?