Page 5 of Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.8/5 - 69 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

pretty good
Reviewed on March 26, 2014

I started using X out like 5 or 6 months ago, I started seeing the difference in my skin in just 2 days! My skin was the best it has ever been. When you put on X out it doesn't hurt or bug your skin like other products do. A few weeks ago I stopped using it for like a week, I started using it again about a week ago and it hasn't been working very well it might just be because I'm also using a different product, but the product it's self is amazing! Warning it took to long of a time time to get here it was ridiculous!

Might be a good product, but HORRIBLE COMPANY
Reviewed on March 25, 2014

I had the exact same experience as this other post. EXACT SAME. I ordered the 30 day supply for my sister. It never arrived. Then I got a GIANT bottle and was confused, so I called to clarify. I have finally returned the package after much fussing with their billing department and crossed fingers I'll actually get my money back. Oddly enough now that I returned their 90 day supply, I finally got in my 30 day supply with the "free gift". Might be a good product, but this company is shady shady shady... I will NEVER order from them again even if this is the most amazing product in the world. It's companies like this one that make you have to read the fine print on EVERYTHING. They still haven't shown me where I agreed to go into an auto-purchase of this.

AUTO REORDER!! DON'T DO IT!!
Reviewed on March 13, 2014

WE ORDERED X OUT 2/3/13 AND 18 DAYS LATER THEY HIT MY CREDIT CARD FOR $71 AGAIN FOR AN AUTO REORDER 90 DAY SUPPLY!! I REFUSED THE SHIPMENT THAT THEY SAID WAS ALREADY ORDERED, 10 DAYS LATER IT WAS DELIVERED AND WAS RETURNED. I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID IT TAKES 6-8 WEEKS TO GET MY MONEY BACK!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS RUDE.

Great Product bad customer service
Reviewed on March 11, 2014

I have never before reviewed a product but for me this one actually worked so here I am. I ordered the 30 day pack and for the first 2-3 weeks I used as instructed (twice daily leaving on for 2 min) During this time I noticed little to no results. Then another bottle showed up (90 day bottle) This I am still very upset about since I didn't order this but apparently when signing up for my first order I somehow got signed up for continuous orders. Anyways when this got here I decided to start using X-Out a little more liberally. I started using 4-5 times daily and leaving on for extended periods of time instead of simply 2 min. By doing this I noticed great results with in a week. This is the first time since before middle school that my face is clear of pimples. (I am 18 and in college) I have tried so many different products including prescription products and nothing has ever worked like this. My face is a little dry but not as bad as other products have made it. WOULD SUGGEST.

best product ever
Reviewed on March 10, 2014

I have always had horrible acne. I got this product and within a week my face was clear. This is such an amazing product. It came with a free body wash too!

Ehhhh
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

So I'm 14 and as any other teenager would, I have acne. I've had it since I was 11, and it was really bad. We tried everything and nothing worked so we ordered xout. The first 30 day trial was great, I saw results instantly. It is the best face wash I've ever used and I love it. A huge downside is they never send me my free bonus shine control. So, my mom had to call after very shipment I get to tell them to send it. It takes a week for the package to be delivered, and another week for my free bonus to be delivered. It's ridiculous, and if it wasn't for the quality of the product, I would cancel my subscription.

continued unauthorized charges
Reviewed on March 4, 2014

I think the product works. Costume service Sucks. I ordered the product and got it. About 2 weeks later I noticed another charge that I didn't authorize.

Terrible Product, Rip Off
Reviewed on February 22, 2014

I ordered the 30 day package, i tried it for a week, made my skin red and sensitive. After one month the company sends another 90 day shipment that they charge you $100 for. Proactive x out is a major scam that does not help acne. Worst acne product ive ever used.

Works for me :)
Reviewed on February 19, 2014

I would give 5 stats but it took almost 2 weeks to get delivered but other than that..... I have had this product for 1 week and see and feel a great difference... If you read the label it says if you have sensitive skin do not use... All face wash brings the pimples out before away that's how you know it's really working... 1 pump from x out is enough to wash your face at that time... use once a day maybe twice if your a girl who wears make up...To much face washing can cause irritation... Hope this helps give it another try...

havnt gotten it yet
Reviewed on February 18, 2014

I just ordered my 30 day supply about a week ago should I call and cancle it before it gets to be to late?