Page 3 of Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.8/5 - 119 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide,

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

Proactiv Solution X Out

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on June 29, 2015

THIS IS THE WORST ACNE PRODUCT EVER!! I had used it about a year ago and it worked but barely had any affect. Keep in mind, I barely have any acne, only sometimes. Then I left it since it did not work for my acne. Then the package came again like 4 day ago and when I used to only one time I actually had become severe I guess I have some allergic reaction but never ever will I ever use this product again this is the worst product I have ever used it barely has affected, bleaches your clothing, imagine what it does to your face. Before that I had just one small pimple and my face was clear and now it looks like I have SUPER severe acne. I suggest just stick to the old-fashion methods, wash your face with warm or Luke-warm water and some sensitive skin soap or facial soap. Also keep in mind, I don't have very sensitive skin. And IT CHARGED MY CARD $93!!!

by Icecream12345 on 07/17/2015 16:24
Well it is made for teens...
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

It works like any other cleanser. It's definitely nothing special. Not worth all that money for sure.

Do not order from this company
Reviewed on June 9, 2015

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering this for my daughter! It did not work any better than over the counter treatments and, in fact, my daughter's acne is worse now than when she started three months ago. Their ordering and billing procedures are ridiculous. You cannot order without them automatically continuing to bill you for more. I didn't realize the second shipment would be charged in installments for the next three months. I called and cancelled our order and continued to be billed. I just called again so we'll see if they actually stopped this time...

Reviewed on April 20, 2015

I have been struggling with acne since the 6th grade too, i'm 15 now but i have orderd xout, im waiting for it and hopeing that it will work!

by Icecream12345 on 07/17/2015 16:25
Ty it on a small part on your face so you can see how you react to it
by TheOnyxViper on 07/28/2015 17:26
Wait, are you writing this review before using it, cuz that doesn't make sense at all.
Reviewed on April 19, 2015

Guys, it's been proven that you only need 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. Don't order this, the ordering system is funky and the product has an unnecessary amount of medicine. That much can make your face red amongst other things even though it will clear up your skin.

by Katgurl16 on 07/31/2015 03:22
I wish I had seen this comment before using it. My face is permanently red now and absolutely destroyed.
Kind of Worked...
Reviewed on April 19, 2015

I have struggled with acne since I was in the sixth grade. I am now 18 and still living with acne. After multiple failed attempts of over-the-counter acne products, I decided to give X-Out a try. I received my shipment and started using it twice a day like it recommended. It did not burn my skin, but left a cool, clean feeling. I didn't really dry out my skin to much. I started noticing a slight improvement after about a week of using the product, but was till having some trouble areas. I continued to use the product for 4 months. I was using it at least once a day and sometimes two. After 4 months and still not having completely clear skin, I decided to cancel my subscription because nothing was really happening. My skin had improved since I started using it, but I still did not have clear skin like they advertised. I have now decided to switch to another product in hopes that that will work. I would recommend this to people. I would say give it 30 days and if there isn't any improvement stop using it and cancel it, otherwise you will be charged each month. Also when using this product make sure you do not use any colored fabrics due to the fact that it will bleach them! I am happy that it cleared my skin slightly, but was hoping for completely clear skin after 4 months.

by avi97 on 05/27/2015 20:59
Hi there, I too had a severe acne breakout once. And it was like, more of acne and less of my face. You should try Go 360° Clean Facial Cleanser for acne prone skin by L'oreal. It took sometime to get the results, but they were amazing. My skin felt a little dry in the starting, but then all the acne stopped growing out at once. And with that, NEVER, EVER expose your face to the sun. NEVER.
Awful product, damaged skin, awful service
Reviewed on April 9, 2015

Nothing about this product is good. And the customer service in billing is terrible. It literally BURNED my daughter's skin. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE.

Reviewed on March 26, 2015

I had pretty clear skin before I started using it, and I had a friend with super clear skin who used it so I was excited to try it so my mom and I bought it at the mall kiosk cause we had heard they charge you continuously so I bought it and started using it and instantly my face broke out so bad. I had clusters of big and small pussy pimples all around my mouth and on my chin and cheeks from it, I had never broke out that bad before. It stressed me out so bad and it hurt so bad. I would cry every night because it looked terrible. It's been months and my skin is still recovering. I managed to get pills and creams from the dermatologist and they're helping a lot but I never would have been in this mess if I didn't have a stupid reaction to stupid x-out. It hurts and dries out your skin and it's expensive as hell. Luckily we got our money back but I would hate to have been screwed over like that by them.

i would give negative stars if possible
Reviewed on March 15, 2015

This Definitely x outs YOUR MONEY! And they keep charging your credit card and keep resending it! Super overpriced as well! Going back to neutrogena & clean and clear routine. Not only cheaper but more effective. Although it says 3 in 1face wash Id honestly rather use 10 products than this junk. I'm not one for a lot of acne... Just a few big ones that's it. But this made them bigger, redder and more of them! makeup couldn't even cover!! I followed the instructions, wash twice a day keep on for 2 minutes but it made them worse. When it says results may vary they mean "it's probably not going to work on you but try it so we can charge your credit card for more." My best recommendation (not a dermatologist!) is clean and clear foaming wash and neutrogena oil free wash. Also cetaphil daily cleanser works. All three of them together get you perfect skin in no time! If you really do want to try this: DO NOT BUY IT FROM THE X OUT WEBSITE!! And for all wondering I have combination skin

Reviewed on March 15, 2015

If you have sensitive skin it is a bad idea to purchase this product. I've used this product twice and both times it has burned my face, causing terrible pain to my cheeks and my forehead. The same has happened to a close friend who has sesitive skin aswell. So, basically this is just a warning for anyone with sesitive skin hoping to find a usefull product to clear up their acne THIS IS NOT THE ONE!!!!!