Page 2 of Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.7/5 - 107 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

Well.....,
Reviewed on April 20, 2015

I have been struggling with acne since the 6th grade too, i'm 15 now but i have orderd xout, im waiting for it and hopeing that it will work!

by Icecream12345 on 07/17/2015 16:25
Ty it on a small part on your face so you can see how you react to it
by TheOnyxViper on 07/28/2015 17:26
Wait, are you writing this review before using it, cuz that doesn't make sense at all.
Reviewed on April 19, 2015

Guys, it's been proven that you only need 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. Don't order this, the ordering system is funky and the product has an unnecessary amount of medicine. That much can make your face red amongst other things even though it will clear up your skin.

Kind of Worked...
Reviewed on April 19, 2015

I have struggled with acne since I was in the sixth grade. I am now 18 and still living with acne. After multiple failed attempts of over-the-counter acne products, I decided to give X-Out a try. I received my shipment and started using it twice a day like it recommended. It did not burn my skin, but left a cool, clean feeling. I didn't really dry out my skin to much. I started noticing a slight improvement after about a week of using the product, but was till having some trouble areas. I continued to use the product for 4 months. I was using it at least once a day and sometimes two. After 4 months and still not having completely clear skin, I decided to cancel my subscription because nothing was really happening. My skin had improved since I started using it, but I still did not have clear skin like they advertised. I have now decided to switch to another product in hopes that that will work. I would recommend this to people. I would say give it 30 days and if there isn't any improvement stop using it and cancel it, otherwise you will be charged each month. Also when using this product make sure you do not use any colored fabrics due to the fact that it will bleach them! I am happy that it cleared my skin slightly, but was hoping for completely clear skin after 4 months.

by avi97 on 05/27/2015 20:59
Hi there, I too had a severe acne breakout once. And it was like, more of acne and less of my face. You should try Go 360° Clean Facial Cleanser for acne prone skin by L'oreal. It took sometime to get the results, but they were amazing. My skin felt a little dry in the starting, but then all the acne stopped growing out at once. And with that, NEVER, EVER expose your face to the sun. NEVER.
Awful product, damaged skin, awful service
Reviewed on April 9, 2015

Nothing about this product is good. And the customer service in billing is terrible. It literally BURNED my daughter's skin. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE.

Ugh
Reviewed on March 26, 2015

I had pretty clear skin before I started using it, and I had a friend with super clear skin who used it so I was excited to try it so my mom and I bought it at the mall kiosk cause we had heard they charge you continuously so I bought it and started using it and instantly my face broke out so bad. I had clusters of big and small pussy pimples all around my mouth and on my chin and cheeks from it, I had never broke out that bad before. It stressed me out so bad and it hurt so bad. I would cry every night because it looked terrible. It's been months and my skin is still recovering. I managed to get pills and creams from the dermatologist and they're helping a lot but I never would have been in this mess if I didn't have a stupid reaction to stupid x-out. It hurts and dries out your skin and it's expensive as hell. Luckily we got our money back but I would hate to have been screwed over like that by them.

i would give negative stars if possible
Reviewed on March 15, 2015

This Definitely x outs YOUR MONEY! And they keep charging your credit card and keep resending it! Super overpriced as well! Going back to neutrogena & clean and clear routine. Not only cheaper but more effective. Although it says 3 in 1face wash Id honestly rather use 10 products than this junk. I'm not one for a lot of acne... Just a few big ones that's it. But this made them bigger, redder and more of them! makeup couldn't even cover!! I followed the instructions, wash twice a day keep on for 2 minutes but it made them worse. When it says results may vary they mean "it's probably not going to work on you but try it so we can charge your credit card for more." My best recommendation (not a dermatologist!) is clean and clear foaming wash and neutrogena oil free wash. Also cetaphil daily cleanser works. All three of them together get you perfect skin in no time! If you really do want to try this: DO NOT BUY IT FROM THE X OUT WEBSITE!! And for all wondering I have combination skin

IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Reviewed on March 15, 2015

If you have sensitive skin it is a bad idea to purchase this product. I've used this product twice and both times it has burned my face, causing terrible pain to my cheeks and my forehead. The same has happened to a close friend who has sesitive skin aswell. So, basically this is just a warning for anyone with sesitive skin hoping to find a usefull product to clear up their acne THIS IS NOT THE ONE!!!!!

0 Stars if it were available
Reviewed on March 14, 2015

This face wash DOES NOT work. I have used it for 3 months now and I still suffer from break outs. My sister also has used it and has mentioned numerous times that it is not doing anything to help her face. Not only does the face wash not work, the customer service is atrocious. They were completely rude when I called twice to complain. When someone calls and they are asking for clarification, that clarification should be made. I should not have to revert back to some paperwork when I am taking the time out to call. The prices are also absurd. $30 for a 7 oz bottle every month is to me steep considering you're supposed to wash every morning and night. I urge everyone of you to read the reviews before purchasing as I did not. I have had better luck with Neutrogena face washes.

X-Out just wants your money
Reviewed on March 9, 2015

When I first got acne it was like I was being completely deprived of my self confidence. I was desperate for something to cure it quickly, like Magic. I saw a commercial for X-Out and $20.00 later I was using it for the first time. At first, I definitely believed that it would work just as the company said it would. I thought that it would undoubtably clear up my skin in a couple of weeks. It didn't do that. It dried up my skin like crazy and it was a huge waste of money. I finally did my research into more natural ways of treating acne. I'm drinking 91 ounces of water every day and THAT is working. I've also cut out dairy and am currently seeing how that's affecting me. I really think that's working as well. The results with drinking water are as fast as X-Out said their results would be... if not quicker. Water flushes out the toxins in your body. Toxins are a huge cause of acne and breaking out in general. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to me! This is coming straight from another acne sufferer and not a multi-million dollar company. LOOK INTO NATURAL SOLUTIONS!!! I seriously believe that X-out does not work and neither do any other topical acne treatments. All they want is your money, not to clear your skin and make you happy.

Not a good product, but their business practice is even worse.
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

I guess my issue with it is not just that it didn't work at all for my son. It actually made his face worse. Their business practices are ridiculous. When you order you are automatically signed up for automatic shipments and payments. There is NO other choice. If they were so confident in their product they would know people would WANT to reorder not be forced to. I was sent 2 starter kits by mistake. I called and and complained. They told me to keep the extra one and they would cancel any future orders. 30 days later I was sent 2 90 day supplies. I called again and got an extremely arrogant rep who told me that the reason I received those kits is that I never returned the originals. I kept the one kid to have my son try it. I kept the other because they told me to. According to Ronny the only way you can stop this service is to return your kits within 30 days of their shipment date and call them with your tracking number. I have never heard of something so crazy in my life. Even if this product had worked I would never do business with such an unethical company.