Page 2 of Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.7/5 - 100 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

0 Stars if it were available
Reviewed on March 14, 2015

This face wash DOES NOT work. I have used it for 3 months now and I still suffer from break outs. My sister also has used it and has mentioned numerous times that it is not doing anything to help her face. Not only does the face wash not work, the customer service is atrocious. They were completely rude when I called twice to complain. When someone calls and they are asking for clarification, that clarification should be made. I should not have to revert back to some paperwork when I am taking the time out to call. The prices are also absurd. $30 for a 7 oz bottle every month is to me steep considering you're supposed to wash every morning and night. I urge everyone of you to read the reviews before purchasing as I did not. I have had better luck with Neutrogena face washes.

X-Out just wants your money
Reviewed on March 9, 2015

When I first got acne it was like I was being completely deprived of my self confidence. I was desperate for something to cure it quickly, like Magic. I saw a commercial for X-Out and $20.00 later I was using it for the first time. At first, I definitely believed that it would work just as the company said it would. I thought that it would undoubtably clear up my skin in a couple of weeks. It didn't do that. It dried up my skin like crazy and it was a huge waste of money. I finally did my research into more natural ways of treating acne. I'm drinking 91 ounces of water every day and THAT is working. I've also cut out dairy and am currently seeing how that's affecting me. I really think that's working as well. The results with drinking water are as fast as X-Out said their results would be... if not quicker. Water flushes out the toxins in your body. Toxins are a huge cause of acne and breaking out in general. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to me! This is coming straight from another acne sufferer and not a multi-million dollar company. LOOK INTO NATURAL SOLUTIONS!!! I seriously believe that X-out does not work and neither do any other topical acne treatments. All they want is your money, not to clear your skin and make you happy.

Not a good product, but their business practice is even worse.
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

I guess my issue with it is not just that it didn't work at all for my son. It actually made his face worse. Their business practices are ridiculous. When you order you are automatically signed up for automatic shipments and payments. There is NO other choice. If they were so confident in their product they would know people would WANT to reorder not be forced to. I was sent 2 starter kits by mistake. I called and and complained. They told me to keep the extra one and they would cancel any future orders. 30 days later I was sent 2 90 day supplies. I called again and got an extremely arrogant rep who told me that the reason I received those kits is that I never returned the originals. I kept the one kid to have my son try it. I kept the other because they told me to. According to Ronny the only way you can stop this service is to return your kits within 30 days of their shipment date and call them with your tracking number. I have never heard of something so crazy in my life. Even if this product had worked I would never do business with such an unethical company.

WARNING! This product is a scam!
Reviewed on March 4, 2015

Not only does the product cost at a strange price, it also makes you break out after a month. ALSO this company has been sending me extra packages I did NOT purchase, as well as bill me each month 50$ for the face washes I did NOT buy. I had called every time I had received this bill and asked them to withdraw my "purchase" as well as cancel it. They complied, but I STILL receive bills each month. WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END?! PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE. DON'T PURCHASE

by Stephaniesun1 on 03/31/2015 20:53
Hey! My names Stephanie and although I haven't written a review about this yet; I had the exact same experience and I was so frustrated. My skin is sensitive on the cheeks but also oily on the t-zone and I applied it only to the t-zone and it still dried me out. I have struggled with acne for a very long time until recently where my best friend actually introduced me to clear action system produced by nu skin. If I were you, check it out! I hope this doesn't sound like a scam because it has honestly changed my skin with cystic acne around the neck and hormonal and clusters of pimples on my t-zone. It hasn't clearly entirely but then progress is so evident that I just wanted to share. Contact me if you're interested at all/looking for something at stephaniesun1@[link removed] for your skin because Nu Skin products do not damage your skin and are pH balanced. I hope this might help because ive suffered the exact same issue in the past. They aren't advertised outrightly to save money on marketing and providing the cheapest possible products. I have researched into this company and just wanted to share my experience. In my opinion; it might be a bit pricey but I see it as an investment because of all the junk I have bought from neutrogena and clearasil and every other brand in an attempt to clear up my acne. It's a complete replacement for the products on the market and I hope you are interested! Warm regards, Stephanie Sun
FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER
Reviewed on February 25, 2015

X out honestly is amazing. It cleared up my skin and worked great. I stopped using X out for a while and my skin has been awful. It clears up my skins and make it bright, awesome, and overall super happy.

BTW, I have combination skin

Buy it at the MALL!!! In person
Reviewed on February 24, 2015

I got it at the galleria and it came with the free acne soap its that you have to use it constantly two times a day morning and night at least after you take a shower it helps and if you get the soap the use that to scrub of the scabs on your skin it helps then just wash all of it off with water and you have to wait TWO MINUTES it says after you put the cream on you face to take it off then you get results if you are constant it's not MAGIC but it does work if you know how to use wisely.

Don't give 1 star because you can't read!
Reviewed on February 22, 2015

I read the comments and a lot of them are people mad their card was billed for automatic shipping. You can't be mad that YOU didn't read what you ordered. It was very clear to me when I attempted to order. (I didn't because I only wanted to order it once) It's NOT hidden is fine print. It clearly says you will be charged for automatic shipping. You have to click a box agreeing to it. Don't blame someone else for your lack of reading skills.

by sparkletee on 03/06/2015 15:54
I called to cancel immediately and they keep on sending it. It is a scam. I read the fine print and knew to call and cancel when it didn't work. I have asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me 24-72 hours until one is available. What??? Are they getting that many complaints? If the product was so great, everyone would want to reorder it. They obviously don't have that much confidence in it.
The worst customer service!
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

2 years I have been trying to resolve issues! Now being vocal, I have called, cancelled, sent back and still dealing with issues! Don't order, they will make your life hell!

It sucks
Reviewed on February 13, 2015

I Hate this product It is awful!!!!!!!!!!!DON"T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible Product, Horrible Company, Horrible Business Practices, and Horrible Customer Service. WATCH OUT - WHEN YOU ORDER ONLY A 30-DAY SUPPLY - THEY AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH IT TO A CONTINUOUS 90-day SUPPLY WITHOUT NOTICE. BEWARE!!
Reviewed on February 9, 2015

I wish I could leave a "0 - Star" review because that's what they deserve. Save your money and save yourself a big headache don't purchase. Companies like this should be penalized for false advertising or bait and switch. I ordered my 16 year old son a one time try, ONE MONTH ONLY the $19.99. First off, the product doesn't do anything, my son said it was a big waste of money. So, I cancelled my account with them. Yet, they sent me another box so I called them. I told them that I had cancelled my account and I asked why they were sending me another box and why they took out over $30 from my bank account. I told her that I NEVER ordered that. She told me that even though I only ordered the special one-month supply for $19.99, that that one-time purchase is AUTOMATICALLY SWITCHED TO A CONTINUOUS ongoing monthly supply at $29.99 plus s&h - I NEVER ORDERED THAT. I did NOT want it. I did NOT authorize it. If I had wanted the ongoing monthly supply I would have ordered it in the first place; but I didn't. I also did NOT want to have to hound them to just get my money back. What makes it even worse though, is now I have two boxes to pay for return shipping back to them. HORRIBLE COMPANY!! HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! HORRIBLE PRODUCT!! Please save your money and save yourself a huge headache. Again - BEWARE ** They changed my one time 30-day supply to an ongoing monthly order - THAT I DID NOT ORDER or WANT. ** I wonder how long it's going to take them to refund my money now. They are quick to take it out of your account but slow as hell on returning it. I even went to the X-out website to see if I could leave my own review of X-Out, but of course you can't. Gee isn't that a surprise. Usually when you see 'results will vary' it means "don't expect it to work for you". I would have more respect for them if they let you actually leave feedback on their own product and on their own business practices but they don't let you do that. yet they boast go see the "Proof", yeah right. Again, BEWARE. HORRIBLE company, HORRIBLE product HORRIBLE business practices and HORRIBLE customer service. WATCH OUT!

by Verbal Velocity on 02/09/2015 09:44
X-out and companies like Pro-active remind me of the movie cat women. If you haven't watched the movie check it out the company "Hedare Beauty." I have heard of some serious horror stories related to acne medicines/steroid creams or harsh chemical "miracle cures" causing terrifying adverse reactions and major health complications. Wash with minimal chemical and fragrance containing products. For boys especially teens I see a lot of acne related to exercise and bacteria build up. Eating healthy and or washing face after greasy foods, washing pillow cases, clothing, exercise equipment, and face and body will make a HUGE difference. Terrible that you were robbed I hope that you get your money back and that your son's acne does not plague him long!
by Robi2348 on 02/14/2015 02:00
As soon as you find product unsatisfactory you should log into your account with the company and start blocking any further transaction. It happened to me already and once I see the bait I act quickly.