Page 2 of Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.7/5 - 87 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

Would not recommend
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

I'm 16 and a sophomore in Highschool. I started X out in August hoping I'd go back to school with clear skin.. Wrong. X out dried up my face, and now I have red blotches EVERYWHERE and have more ance then I had when I started using X out. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

X-Out is the Worst!
Reviewed on January 19, 2015

X-Out was the worst acne product I have ever tried! The results were horrible, my acne was worst then when I started using X-Out. If you don't belive me, I will text an after photo of myself for proof. I am so sorry I ever tried X-Out, and I would not recommend it to a dog, let alone a friend!

Very Unhappy X-Out User.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
Reviewed on January 4, 2015

Worst product ever! Does Not Work!! Worst customer service ever!! Having a hard time getting money back!! Rude customer service agents and Rude managers!! Just an all around HORRIBLE experience! !

Too potent for everyday use. It's a spot treatment at best.
Reviewed on January 2, 2015

Daily use of Benzoyl Peroxide, even at concentrations lower than 8%, will clear your skin but will also cause your face to dry out, crack and possibly even bleed. What good is clear skin then? Take it from a 30 year old woman who finally cleared up her cystic acne at the age of 27 all on her own: Buy a cheap foaming wash with 2% Salicylic Acid, medicated pads (like Stridex) with 2% Salicylic acid, and a tube of 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cream. Use the cleanser twice a day and the pads once a day for the first two weeks and then use both twice a day thereafter. Your face will be dry for a couple of weeks, but not unbearably so. You need to use the pads every day for at least a few months. After that, you can experiment. Everyone is different. Use the Benzoyl Peroxide cream as a spot treatment only and do not leave it on for more than a couple hours at a time. Just wipe it off with a cotton ball soaked in cold water after a while. Do not leave Benzoyl Peroxide on your face overnight. Even if you are lucky enough not to suffer visible damage, it's there.

After Math
Reviewed on November 23, 2014

So, When I used x-out it worked great, it dried out my skin though, nothing face lotion can't help. I have never had bad acne, just one or two little pimples or zits, here and there that I wanted to be rid of. Well, I decided that x-out was more of a treatment for a lot of acne.. I was drying out my face for no reason. So I decided to stop using it. About 3 or 4 days after, I broke out with like 10 zits. I have never had this bad of acne, they put something in here that makes you break out worse when you stop using the product. Which is bullsh*t.

I don't think it's fare to trick people, and mess up their self image over a measly 20$...

So not worth the aftermath. Using Neutrogena now..

They deserve the star, because it works when you use it, but miss a day and watch out..

I HATE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SOOOOO BAD
Reviewed on November 6, 2014

I called them to cancel my products, they told me that my products will be cancelled within 3 days and that I have nothing to worry about. They said they'll send me a confirmation in email that it'll be cancelled. 3 days later, the email said the purchase went through and the product is sent. I tried calling them for the last couple of days and still "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES". Their customer service is real bad. I hate them soooo much.

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

The Product does not work. It created red dry blotches on my daughters face. They claim she was not washing her face correctly with the product but I monitored her, she was.

Product has been returned, orders canceled and I still have to call every month for a refund.

UGH! Frustrating.

Do Not Buy
Reviewed on November 1, 2014

If I could give this zero stars I would. It is way too expensive, and it does not work at all. I never had really bad skin problems, but I did get break outs here and there. I've been using this for five months and it's made my skin so much worse. I continued using the product hoping that it would get better, but was met with disappointing results. Don't waste your money on this.

Yes to x-out
Reviewed on October 23, 2014

Many people say x-out makes their face worst so I think it depends on the type of skin you have. Personally x-out works absolutely amazing for me , I've been using it for about 1 month and see great improvement. You can feel x-out working the minute you apply it which is great. I use it every morning and night and Most of my acne disappeared in 2 days. I love x-out and recommend it for oily acne skin

by dk putz on 12/19/2014 00:01
Thanks i have very oily skin
by Kameeria on 12/21/2014 19:12
Thankx
Aweful
Reviewed on October 19, 2014

I'm 15 and have very oily skin and I have used the treatment for 4 months now. My face has broken out much more they warn you but it is supposed to get better unfortunately it did not. My mom has been paying for the overly priced product and it is terrible i would NEVER recommend it.