Page 2 of Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.7/5 - 113 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

Feels fantastic!!!
Reviewed on July 21, 2015

My name is Heather (age 17) I love X out so much I could do a commercial about it! My face was breaking out especially when I used Proactive, but when I tried X out it totally cleared up my skin right away! It was unbelievable. It's like a breath mint for your face! I would recommend this to everyone, but then I saw some of the comments on this page and realized that this product doesn't work for everyone. Personally, this is the best acne product I have ever tried!!! Love it love it love it!💖

Stole my money
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

This company gave me the biggest headache. After I made my first order and it shipped I immediately called them to cancel any other orders. After a weeks of never receiving the product I ordered I called them. They told me that my package had already been delivered. It had not been. I call the post office and they say they haven't received it yet. I call Xout and they suddenly change what they had told me before and tell me that they haven't delivered it yet after all and the post office should receive it later that day. I wait another couple of days and nothing comes in. I call the post office again. It doesn't have it. I call Xout and the same thing happens all over again. This continues for months before I finally give up because the tracking number they give me doesn't work either. I call Xout multiple times telling them I never got my order and want a refund. They tell me that they'll send me papers to file a claim. Never get those either. So finally I give up. No product, no refund but a giant headache.

by Katgurl16 on 07/31/2015 03:19
Just so you know, its a crappy product anyways. Burned my face and made it permanently bright red. You most likeley wouldn't have wanted it anyways. Sorry that they were rude about it.
buy it if you want breakouts
Reviewed on July 11, 2015

It made me breakout more and my face was kinda clear before i started using it.

by Promisingsun on 07/26/2015 20:26
So true! Agree with you 100000%
by kyra1008 on 07/30/2015 21:50
me too
WORST PRODUCT EVER! Do not buy
Reviewed on June 29, 2015

THIS IS THE WORST ACNE PRODUCT EVER!! I had used it about a year ago and it worked but barely had any affect. Keep in mind, I barely have any acne, only sometimes. Then I left it since it did not work for my acne. Then the package came again like 4 day ago and when I used to only one time I actually had become severe I guess I have some allergic reaction but never ever will I ever use this product again this is the worst product I have ever used it barely has affected, bleaches your clothing, imagine what it does to your face. Before that I had just one small pimple and my face was clear and now it looks like I have SUPER severe acne. I suggest just stick to the old-fashion methods, wash your face with warm or Luke-warm water and some sensitive skin soap or facial soap. Also keep in mind, I don't have very sensitive skin. And IT CHARGED MY CARD $93!!!

by Icecream12345 on 07/17/2015 16:24
Well it is made for teens...
Meh
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

It works like any other cleanser. It's definitely nothing special. Not worth all that money for sure.

Do not order from this company
Reviewed on June 9, 2015

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering this for my daughter! It did not work any better than over the counter treatments and, in fact, my daughter's acne is worse now than when she started three months ago. Their ordering and billing procedures are ridiculous. You cannot order without them automatically continuing to bill you for more. I didn't realize the second shipment would be charged in installments for the next three months. I called and cancelled our order and continued to be billed. I just called again so we'll see if they actually stopped this time...

Well.....,
Reviewed on April 20, 2015

I have been struggling with acne since the 6th grade too, i'm 15 now but i have orderd xout, im waiting for it and hopeing that it will work!

by Icecream12345 on 07/17/2015 16:25
Ty it on a small part on your face so you can see how you react to it
by TheOnyxViper on 07/28/2015 17:26
Wait, are you writing this review before using it, cuz that doesn't make sense at all.
Reviewed on April 19, 2015

Guys, it's been proven that you only need 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. Don't order this, the ordering system is funky and the product has an unnecessary amount of medicine. That much can make your face red amongst other things even though it will clear up your skin.

by Katgurl16 on 07/31/2015 03:22
I wish I had seen this comment before using it. My face is permanently red now and absolutely destroyed.
Kind of Worked...
Reviewed on April 19, 2015

I have struggled with acne since I was in the sixth grade. I am now 18 and still living with acne. After multiple failed attempts of over-the-counter acne products, I decided to give X-Out a try. I received my shipment and started using it twice a day like it recommended. It did not burn my skin, but left a cool, clean feeling. I didn't really dry out my skin to much. I started noticing a slight improvement after about a week of using the product, but was till having some trouble areas. I continued to use the product for 4 months. I was using it at least once a day and sometimes two. After 4 months and still not having completely clear skin, I decided to cancel my subscription because nothing was really happening. My skin had improved since I started using it, but I still did not have clear skin like they advertised. I have now decided to switch to another product in hopes that that will work. I would recommend this to people. I would say give it 30 days and if there isn't any improvement stop using it and cancel it, otherwise you will be charged each month. Also when using this product make sure you do not use any colored fabrics due to the fact that it will bleach them! I am happy that it cleared my skin slightly, but was hoping for completely clear skin after 4 months.

by avi97 on 05/27/2015 20:59
Hi there, I too had a severe acne breakout once. And it was like, more of acne and less of my face. You should try Go 360° Clean Facial Cleanser for acne prone skin by L'oreal. It took sometime to get the results, but they were amazing. My skin felt a little dry in the starting, but then all the acne stopped growing out at once. And with that, NEVER, EVER expose your face to the sun. NEVER.
Awful product, damaged skin, awful service
Reviewed on April 9, 2015

Nothing about this product is good. And the customer service in billing is terrible. It literally BURNED my daughter's skin. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE.