Page 2 of Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.7/5 - 97 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

Proactiv Solution X Out

WARNING! This product is a scam!
Reviewed on March 4, 2015

Not only does the product cost at a strange price, it also makes you break out after a month. ALSO this company has been sending me extra packages I did NOT purchase, as well as bill me each month 50$ for the face washes I did NOT buy. I had called every time I had received this bill and asked them to withdraw my "purchase" as well as cancel it. They complied, but I STILL receive bills each month. WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END?! PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE. DON'T PURCHASE

by Stephaniesun1 on 03/31/2015 20:53
Hey! My names Stephanie and although I haven't written a review about this yet; I had the exact same experience and I was so frustrated. My skin is sensitive on the cheeks but also oily on the t-zone and I applied it only to the t-zone and it still dried me out. I have struggled with acne for a very long time until recently where my best friend actually introduced me to clear action system produced by nu skin. If I were you, check it out! I hope this doesn't sound like a scam because it has honestly changed my skin with cystic acne around the neck and hormonal and clusters of pimples on my t-zone. It hasn't clearly entirely but then progress is so evident that I just wanted to share. Contact me if you're interested at all/looking for something at stephaniesun1@[link removed] for your skin because Nu Skin products do not damage your skin and are pH balanced. I hope this might help because ive suffered the exact same issue in the past. They aren't advertised outrightly to save money on marketing and providing the cheapest possible products. I have researched into this company and just wanted to share my experience. In my opinion; it might be a bit pricey but I see it as an investment because of all the junk I have bought from neutrogena and clearasil and every other brand in an attempt to clear up my acne. It's a complete replacement for the products on the market and I hope you are interested! Warm regards, Stephanie Sun
FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER
Reviewed on February 25, 2015

X out honestly is amazing. It cleared up my skin and worked great. I stopped using X out for a while and my skin has been awful. It clears up my skins and make it bright, awesome, and overall super happy.

BTW, I have combination skin

Buy it at the MALL!!! In person
Reviewed on February 24, 2015

I got it at the galleria and it came with the free acne soap its that you have to use it constantly two times a day morning and night at least after you take a shower it helps and if you get the soap the use that to scrub of the scabs on your skin it helps then just wash all of it off with water and you have to wait TWO MINUTES it says after you put the cream on you face to take it off then you get results if you are constant it's not MAGIC but it does work if you know how to use wisely.

Don't give 1 star because you can't read!
Reviewed on February 22, 2015

I read the comments and a lot of them are people mad their card was billed for automatic shipping. You can't be mad that YOU didn't read what you ordered. It was very clear to me when I attempted to order. (I didn't because I only wanted to order it once) It's NOT hidden is fine print. It clearly says you will be charged for automatic shipping. You have to click a box agreeing to it. Don't blame someone else for your lack of reading skills.

by sparkletee on 03/06/2015 15:54
I called to cancel immediately and they keep on sending it. It is a scam. I read the fine print and knew to call and cancel when it didn't work. I have asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me 24-72 hours until one is available. What??? Are they getting that many complaints? If the product was so great, everyone would want to reorder it. They obviously don't have that much confidence in it.
The worst customer service!
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

2 years I have been trying to resolve issues! Now being vocal, I have called, cancelled, sent back and still dealing with issues! Don't order, they will make your life hell!

It sucks
Reviewed on February 13, 2015

I Hate this product It is awful!!!!!!!!!!!DON"T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible Product, Horrible Company, Horrible Business Practices, and Horrible Customer Service. WATCH OUT - WHEN YOU ORDER ONLY A 30-DAY SUPPLY - THEY AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH IT TO A CONTINUOUS 90-day SUPPLY WITHOUT NOTICE. BEWARE!!
Reviewed on February 9, 2015

I wish I could leave a "0 - Star" review because that's what they deserve. Save your money and save yourself a big headache don't purchase. Companies like this should be penalized for false advertising or bait and switch. I ordered my 16 year old son a one time try, ONE MONTH ONLY the $19.99. First off, the product doesn't do anything, my son said it was a big waste of money. So, I cancelled my account with them. Yet, they sent me another box so I called them. I told them that I had cancelled my account and I asked why they were sending me another box and why they took out over $30 from my bank account. I told her that I NEVER ordered that. She told me that even though I only ordered the special one-month supply for $19.99, that that one-time purchase is AUTOMATICALLY SWITCHED TO A CONTINUOUS ongoing monthly supply at $29.99 plus s&h - I NEVER ORDERED THAT. I did NOT want it. I did NOT authorize it. If I had wanted the ongoing monthly supply I would have ordered it in the first place; but I didn't. I also did NOT want to have to hound them to just get my money back. What makes it even worse though, is now I have two boxes to pay for return shipping back to them. HORRIBLE COMPANY!! HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! HORRIBLE PRODUCT!! Please save your money and save yourself a huge headache. Again - BEWARE ** They changed my one time 30-day supply to an ongoing monthly order - THAT I DID NOT ORDER or WANT. ** I wonder how long it's going to take them to refund my money now. They are quick to take it out of your account but slow as hell on returning it. I even went to the X-out website to see if I could leave my own review of X-Out, but of course you can't. Gee isn't that a surprise. Usually when you see 'results will vary' it means "don't expect it to work for you". I would have more respect for them if they let you actually leave feedback on their own product and on their own business practices but they don't let you do that. yet they boast go see the "Proof", yeah right. Again, BEWARE. HORRIBLE company, HORRIBLE product HORRIBLE business practices and HORRIBLE customer service. WATCH OUT!

by Verbal Velocity on 02/09/2015 09:44
X-out and companies like Pro-active remind me of the movie cat women. If you haven't watched the movie check it out the company "Hedare Beauty." I have heard of some serious horror stories related to acne medicines/steroid creams or harsh chemical "miracle cures" causing terrifying adverse reactions and major health complications. Wash with minimal chemical and fragrance containing products. For boys especially teens I see a lot of acne related to exercise and bacteria build up. Eating healthy and or washing face after greasy foods, washing pillow cases, clothing, exercise equipment, and face and body will make a HUGE difference. Terrible that you were robbed I hope that you get your money back and that your son's acne does not plague him long!
by Robi2348 on 02/14/2015 02:00
As soon as you find product unsatisfactory you should log into your account with the company and start blocking any further transaction. It happened to me already and once I see the bait I act quickly.
Worst Company Ever to deal with
Reviewed on January 27, 2015

I ordered a $19.95 offer from them and for some reason they used my same card and rebilled me for another month for $29.95 and I did not even receive the second order. When I contacted the company and I told them that i dont like the product and I want a refund, they said that your second order is on the way just go ahead and return it back to us and we will refund the money back in your account. they had sent me prepaid labels so I went ahead and returned the product back. I waited for a refund for a month but nothing came in my account, I called customer service and they said that we have not received anything back and that they will not return my money. I asked them to use the tracking from the shipping labels they mailed out to me, they said they dont track their returns, they simply send out return labels. Never received a refund and instead got another bill from them for $59.00 asking me to pay it.

Dont buy this product, it does not work and if you give them your card number then you will be billed over and over again.

THIS IS THE WORST PRODUCT EVER!
Reviewed on January 27, 2015

I was super exited to use this product, I had oily skin and acnee but, not much. After the use of this product my skin had more acne than before and was dry, cracked, red and worse. East of time and money. IF YOU WANT TO GET ACNE I WOULDNT RECCOMEND THIS!!

worst product EVER!!!
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

Hi my name is Jaylene, I got X out for Christmas and was so excited to try it out. I had a few pimples on my forehead only, after the use of X out for 1 month I began to noticed pimples every where and my face was cracking and dried out. I highly recommend NOT to use it!! This product SUCKS! Big waste of money and time. 👎Two thumbs down!! 👎