Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.8/5 - 132 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide,

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

DO NOT USE AS OVERNIGHT SPOT TREATMENT
Reviewed on October 20, 2016

It burned my skin so bad that I'm still scabbing. Even as a quick face wash, that "icy slap" feels more like burn that leaves your skin extra dry. There's nothing in it that helps hydrate your skin. Please don't waste your money.

Crooks
Reviewed on July 6, 2016

Worst ever. You keep charging me when I cancelled in March. I have phone records to prove this. I have called three times and told this would be handled and it is not. I have not received the said product I was told I would need to send back first to get a refund. Rather than give my refund you charged me 4 more times and refuse to give me my money back. I'm in the process of disputing the charges and have had to cancel my credit card. You guys are as crooked as they come and I will tell everyone online and people I know. I should get every one of these complaints together and contact a lawyer for a class action suit since there are so many of the same complaints of your company screwing people.

Beware of hypo pigmentation in darker skin
Reviewed on July 1, 2016

Worst product ever. Was never told it would cause big white blotches on my olive skin after a few weeks of use. Sure it cleared my acne but my face now looks worse.

Warns it may bleach fabric but never said skin. Hope it is temporary.

by Jay011111 on 08/11/2016 20:33
Happened to me too, been using for basically a month and just noticed last week. Has it gotten any better ?
WHAT HAPPENED PROACTIVE-
Reviewed on June 2, 2016

I ordered this sh*t 11 months ago and next month will make it a WHOLE DAMN YEAR! I still havent received any Xout. All payments went through so Im patiently waiting guys.... thats theft. Oh and peeps be very careful and make sure you cancel the "generous orders" they do on your behalf. You will be buying sh*t for months without your knowledge. So yeah! Xout-get out. PS- I gave 1 star because it was mandatory to select a rating.

Horrible product
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

This product really did not work for me, unfortunately. When you first use it, it feels tingly which makes you think its working, however, it did not for me. Also this product turned bleached all my towels white and some got on my tshirt once and it also bleached that. It kind of scared me knowing that thats the product I was using on my FACE. This product really dried out my skin, and I couldn't use any moisturizer because the mixture of the products irritated my skin. Overall, horrible product. I have heard nothing but horrible reviews about X out.

BUYER BEWARE!
Reviewed on April 29, 2016

BE VERY CAUTIOUS WITH THIS COMPANY! They charge you card WITHOUT your permission. INFACT i had called them and told then NOT to auto ship ANY product and they charged my card anyway!!!!!! shady business practices! product is NOT worth all the hype!

by Gigi85340 on 07/09/2016 02:34
It did say in fine print that they will charge you per installment, so you gotta read fine print before you buy stuff.
So far, so good.
Reviewed on March 17, 2016

I had the proactive 3-step, it took so much so in trying the x out now. The 3-step worked but it made my skin raw and super sensitive. I just switched and so far so good!

Ugh
Reviewed on March 3, 2016

I was hopeful for this product but I think I had too high of hopes. I bought this product on a Monday night and started using it that night. My skin was really good at that time with only a couple pimples here & there. I liked the "icy slap" which made it feel like it was working. The following days my acne didn't seem to get better or worse, however I decided to try out the spot-treatment method of the Wash-In. Big mistake, HUGE. I had read everything on the packaging and knew that the product could make skin itchy and red IF I was using other acne products (which I wasn't). I dabbed a little bit of the medication onto the handful of pimples I had and let it dry as much as it could and went to bed. I woke up the next morning (Thursday at this point) and washed off the gunk. I looked up into the mirror and had very very noticeable red splotches where the medication had been. My mom looked at me and was completely sprech less. I usually try not to wear a lot of makeup because I don't like how it feels and it probably makes acne worse so i only use dabs of coverup and that's it. But with this intense redness I used probably 4 different products and nothing seemed to cover it up. At this point I started to tear up because I feel like I ruined my skin. I had to stay home from school because I'm so utterly embarrassed and irritated (physically and emotionally). I don't know what to do with this. I know there is the "get worse before it gets better thing" but that might just be an old wives tale. I might keep using it as only the face wash (not the spot treatment or mask) because I'm not sure if that works or not. In regards to the body wash bar, I haven't noticed a change. My back and chest acne has been awful lately and it hasn't gotten better, maybe even worse since using this product. Don't know what to do. So disappointed.

by Pizzalover on 03/15/2016 03:45
Ignore what she says the bottle of xout says to leave it on FOR TEN MINS if using it as spot treatment not overnight so its your fault that happened Directions exist for a reason
by Lilbabymay on 03/17/2016 20:26
Actually, on the bottle it says leave it for 10 minutes if using as a mask. For spot treatment, it says a MINIMUM of 10 minutes, so it's not your fault. They should have put a max amount.
Contains Bleach!!!
Reviewed on January 25, 2016

On the bottle it says it may bleach died stuff. but actually it MOST CERTAINLY will bleach everything it touches. I got the smallest little dot of this stuff on my towel when i was drying my hands and EVERY single one of my towels came out of the wash lookin like acid wash jeans. You have to wash it all off in the sink when you use it, and if you don't, use a paper towel and throw it away immediately afterwards. One time i set the paper towel down on a pink piece of paper and within 10 minutes, there was a white dot in the center of the piece of paper because the x out sucked all the pink pigment out. If you want to do this to your skin, so be it... but im not gonna use this product again.

"It Works Better Than Proactive'
Reviewed on January 21, 2016

I had used proactive for 3 weeks but then i decided it was to much to put on. So my dad go me X out one step and it works way better. I've been using X out for a month now and i've gotten better results. It's easier to use and you will see better results faster!