Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.8/5 - 65 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

bull to the-f**king sh*t!!!
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

this sh*t sucks ass with cheese letters and tamatoes. I WOULD GIVE THIS SH*T A 0 STAR. ONLY THING THIS SH*T IS X ING OUT IS THE MONEY IN MY POCKET. I WANT A DAMN REFUND. I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO SPEND 20 BIG ONEZZ OF MY WELLFARE GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE CHECK ON THT SMALL ASS BOTTLE AND STINK ASS SOAP. MY BALLS SMELL BETTER THAN THIS SH*T. P.S (I STOPPED GOING THREW PRUBERTY 25YRS AGO, JUST WANTED TO SEE IF IT REALLY WORKED.) X OUT MY ASSSSSSSS.

Want worse acne?
Reviewed on August 28, 2014

I used this product for about 4 months my acne wasn't really that bad just a group of pimplesevery one in awhile. I was using Clinique before this and it worked ok. After the four months of using XOut my acne was way worse with my face being covered in acne all the time with a lot of big pimples. They also made me pay for another three months worth after I told them not to send me another one because I didn't like it. Also read the fine print bc t get one month you have to agree to like 6 months worth being sent automatically after that. I recommend trying a different product from a different company.

proactiv
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

I used ProActiv a while back and it was not a pleasant experience. My skin burned, itched, turned red. And on top of all that, it was abnormally dry [shocking because I've never had dry skin in my life].

I desperately needed something to get rid of my acne [which was located mostly on my forhead area] ... ProActiv was terrible, as I mentioned before. So I decided to buy the Citrus Clear Sensitive Kit (Face Wash & Moisturizer), and this was the best decision ever. I noticed results as soon as 2-3 days. My acne is all gone now. It's only 2 steps, whereas ProActiv was 3. My skin is great right now

Great!...for me...
Reviewed on August 15, 2014

X-Out has worked great for me. This product left my skin acne free, very smooth, and felt like a blast of icy freshness. Although this product has worked absolutely fantastic for me, I have read some reviews of other peoples experience with X-Out and some said that it had left their skin both with acne, red, and irritated. It really does just depend on your skin. But for me I could not have been more happy with this product and highly recommend it.

refresh problems
Reviewed on August 13, 2014

not fair, everytime i refresh, it would add another order when i clearly ordered one. so if i refreshed 10 times, then it would add 10 more to my order? this sucks. it makes my face red and itchy, so terrible!

Want to make your face worse?
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

I bought the product and all it did was make my face way worse, over dried it made it itchy and red. Then trying to send it back is hell, their customer service is the worst ive ever seen, hate the product, its a rip off then they dont tell you theyre going to send another package of a 3 month supply and charge you 130 more dollars.. dont buy it there are way better products out there for your face, save yourself lol

rip off
Reviewed on August 9, 2014

Directions say to use twice [x2] daily and yet a 30 day supply = 2.5 ounces???

I did the math, you would only use 1.2 milliliters per usage to last that long (that's about 1/5 of a table spoon) - impossible to clean a whole face with 1.2 ml and Proactiv knows it.

It's Alright
Reviewed on August 2, 2014

So I'm 17 and a female, and I have been using this stuff a little more than a month and it works alright. Not the worst and not the best. It takes care of my major acne but still leaves a little behind. If you do order make sure to call right after it comes, like, IMMEDIATELY and tell them to cancel your membership, otherwise they'll directly take money from your account and send you more of the product.

way over priced & completely sucks does not work! CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!
Reviewed on July 30, 2014

Customer service sucks states 60 day guarantee however they refuse to honor that agreement. This product did not work at all!

it works!
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

I've had this for a month, and it works. But however, it only works for only some skin types I have noticed. My best friend tried it, and he has really bad cystic acne, it didn't work for him.

The first week I had it, My face was red. And it was bumpy, so I gave it a few more weeks and it worked. I've never had really bad acne, but it was mild. After I used it I followed it with olive oil as a moisturizer, it made redness disappear and made my skin very soft.

I got it within a week of ordering online. I ordered on a prepaid visa card so they wouldn't charge me more than I asked for. I definitely think you should try it if you're doubtful because you never know if it works or not. If it doesn't, I highly suggest you go to olive oil, or urine therapy.