Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.7/5 - 113 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

Awful.
Reviewed on September 1, 2015

X out has a ridiculously high amount of benzoyl peroxide in it. This made my face so dry that I could barely move it, and no moisturizer could save me. This is a terribly made product due to the fact that it causes extreme redness and irritation all while it did nothing for my acne. This product may help some people, but overall it does not help the majority.

Do not recommend!!!!
Reviewed on August 22, 2015

I got X out a couple days ago and thought it would help with my acne. My acne has never been terrible but I tend to have acne on my forehead and my chin. Before I bought X out I should've read reviews online but I just trusted the commercials and got it hoping it would work. After I used it the first time it actually felt like it was working and my skin looked good the next day. After I started using it everyday my skin got noticeably worse and after the fourth day my skin was completely broken out!!! This product is terrible and I absolutely hate it. Now my acne is so much worse than it's ever been! I am so angry. PLEASE DO NOT BUY X OUT IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

absoulutely loved.
Reviewed on August 20, 2015

I just bought this product about 3-4 days ago, and it came in the mail today. I was hesitant after reading these reviews, but I had already ordered prior to reading any of these. I absolutely loved it. Idk why people are saying it burns their skin, it actually makes ur skin feel cool, and absolutely does not leave any red marks from burns (at least for me). I got the shine kit, and I can say it was worth every penny. I followed all the steps, and my skin feels so clean and cool. A friend recommended this to me and she had severe acne, now her face is flawless. I have moderate acne and am super excited about this product. Also I am 14 years old.

by cory5 on 08/28/2015 05:51
Companies have people to type good comments obviously there are more people who hates it then likes it
PLEASE DON'T USE AS A MASK!!!!!!!
Reviewed on July 31, 2015

I have been using this product for the past weekish and I decided to try it as a mask today. I had it on for 3 mineuts and the burning sensation got so bad I completely washed it off and even after I did it still burned. My face is completely red now and it feels like someone lit it on fire! Please DON'T use this as a mask! I am warning you, it burns very badly! Though, it has sort of helped my acne when I wasn't using it as a mask, I don't recommend it in the sense that it burns like no other.

by avelakid on 08/25/2015 07:21
If you have highly sensitive skin or you get sunburn easily, I highly don't recommend it. It doesn't work for everyone though. And the burning sensation afterwards? It means that it's working and fighting the dirt and oil clogged up into your pores. The reason why you break out after using it is because it gets rid of ALL the dirt and oils that are stuck under your skin. In fact, all of good acne products make you break out more to get rid of it. So basically that breakout is probably one of the last ones you'll see.
do not recommend
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I bought this product, and I also ordered the body scrub, and the scrubber tool (don't know the name of it) and it showed up about a week later, and only the face wash and the body scrub came. so I paid extra for something that didn't even show up. I am 15 years old and once I used it, I have about a couple of pimples, but pretty much my face was clear. but after I used X out for about a week, my face was broken out.. I stopped using this product and now my face if clearing back up a little bit. but not how it was before. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

amazing difference in a week
Reviewed on July 29, 2015

it was a great product ive never had a product work this fast before. I would recomend xout its great try it out.

Miracle for my daughter!
Reviewed on July 29, 2015

I am amazed that it took less than a week to see a huge difference in her complexion. We had tried everything. I am more than pleased with this product.

by Angel70 on 08/10/2015 02:48
Same happened to my 17 year old son !! His acne was pretty bad and took about 2 weeks to clear out but now is great. Worth every penny!!!
Absolute Lies
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

Again, the makers of Pro-Active bring another yet failed product that fool teens like me into buying. Been using it for two years (due to forgetting to cancel my subscription) and has not been working since day one. Don't even bother with this, go see an actual dermatologist and get a prescription, I know I should've.

Don't waste your money!
Reviewed on July 27, 2015

Xout is a waste of time I'm 15yrs old and all Xout did was made my face worst, at one point it burned my face and dried out my skin leaving dark marks, the spot corrector does absolutely nothing as well, this product belongs in the garbage😡😡😡.

by Katgurl16 on 07/31/2015 03:17
It did that to me also, so don't think you are alone. Hopefully it will get better for you. My face is now permanently red where I put it on so it looks like I have a bad sunburn.
eww
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

I honestly don't recommend this product to younger teens. I am 14 and I found out that it broke me out! Proactiv + is wayyyy better!!! If you don't end up buying it. I also recommend the Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne. It helps over time, proactiv + works instantly for my oily skin.