Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.8/5 - 73 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Key Ingredients:
8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

After Math
Reviewed on November 23, 2014

So, When I used x-out it worked great, it dried out my skin though, nothing face lotion can't help. I have never had bad acne, just one or two little pimples or zits, here and there that I wanted to be rid of. Well, I decided that x-out was more of a treatment for a lot of acne.. I was drying out my face for no reason. So I decided to stop using it. About 3 or 4 days after, I broke out with like 10 zits. I have never had this bad of acne, they put something in here that makes you break out worse when you stop using the product. Which is bullsh*t.

I don't think it's fare to trick people, and mess up their self image over a measly 20$...

So not worth the aftermath. Using Neutrogena now..

They deserve the star, because it works when you use it, but miss a day and watch out..

I HATE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SOOOOO BAD
Reviewed on November 6, 2014

I called them to cancel my products, they told me that my products will be cancelled within 3 days and that I have nothing to worry about. They said they'll send me a confirmation in email that it'll be cancelled. 3 days later, the email said the purchase went through and the product is sent. I tried calling them for the last couple of days and still "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES". Their customer service is real bad. I hate them soooo much.

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

The Product does not work. It created red dry blotches on my daughters face. They claim she was not washing her face correctly with the product but I monitored her, she was.

Product has been returned, orders canceled and I still have to call every month for a refund.

UGH! Frustrating.

Do Not Buy
Reviewed on November 1, 2014

If I could give this zero stars I would. It is way too expensive, and it does not work at all. I never had really bad skin problems, but I did get break outs here and there. I've been using this for five months and it's made my skin so much worse. I continued using the product hoping that it would get better, but was met with disappointing results. Don't waste your money on this.

Yes to x-out
Reviewed on October 23, 2014

Many people say x-out makes their face worst so I think it depends on the type of skin you have. Personally x-out works absolutely amazing for me , I've been using it for about 1 month and see great improvement. You can feel x-out working the minute you apply it which is great. I use it every morning and night and Most of my acne disappeared in 2 days. I love x-out and recommend it for oily acne skin

Aweful
Reviewed on October 19, 2014

I'm 15 and have very oily skin and I have used the treatment for 4 months now. My face has broken out much more they warn you but it is supposed to get better unfortunately it did not. My mom has been paying for the overly priced product and it is terrible i would NEVER recommend it.

Overpriced and ineffective
Reviewed on October 7, 2014

My son has been on this product for months and his skin has actually gotten worse. I understand that sometimes this happens before things get better, unfortunately his situation got worse and stayed that way. All Guthy-Renker products that I have used are overpriced and ineffective. I will never purchase another product associated with this brand. I'm only sorry so much of our hard earned money has been wasted on junk.

You can buy this on other sites
Reviewed on September 24, 2014

The product is great, the company and their service is awful, but I found you can purchase this at certain malls at kiosks (google xout kiosk and it has a zip code search) as well as on ebay (usually cheaper) and amazon (usually about the same or a few dollars more). I stopped using this product because even though it cleared up five years of acne in two weeks, it made me extremely sensitive to the light and I had to stop using it. I was scared to moisturize in fear that it would cause more acne, but now I'm moisturizing day and night and I'm able to use it again without the sensitivity. I would recommend it as long as you promise to moisturize!!

bull to the-f**king sh*t!!!
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

this sh*t sucks ass with cheese letters and tamatoes. I WOULD GIVE THIS SH*T A 0 STAR. ONLY THING THIS SH*T IS X ING OUT IS THE MONEY IN MY POCKET. I WANT A DAMN REFUND. I CANT BELIEVE I HAD TO SPEND 20 BIG ONEZZ OF MY WELLFARE GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE CHECK ON THT SMALL ASS BOTTLE AND STINK ASS SOAP. MY BALLS SMELL BETTER THAN THIS SH*T. P.S (I STOPPED GOING THREW PRUBERTY 25YRS AGO, JUST WANTED TO SEE IF IT REALLY WORKED.) X OUT MY ASSSSSSSS.

Want worse acne?
Reviewed on August 28, 2014

I used this product for about 4 months my acne wasn't really that bad just a group of pimplesevery one in awhile. I was using Clinique before this and it worked ok. After the four months of using XOut my acne was way worse with my face being covered in acne all the time with a lot of big pimples. They also made me pay for another three months worth after I told them not to send me another one because I didn't like it. Also read the fine print bc t get one month you have to agree to like 6 months worth being sent automatically after that. I recommend trying a different product from a different company.