Proactiv Solution X Out reviews

1.8/5 - 119 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide,

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Linoleic, Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F Forte), Tocopherols, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Menthol.

Proactiv Solution X Out

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

tf? I looked sunburnt :/
Reviewed on November 18, 2015

okay so here's what happened: used it the first time, and I looked like a sunburnt alpaca. my moms friends daughter used it and it cleared her acne completely. my skin isn't 100% acne free, and I don't use X out every single day (like once every other week) but i guess it depends on skin type? honestly, they totally lied to me and the customer service people were rude as hell. overall it's kind of meh.

ps don't use the mask. it'll burn your skin.

They keep charging you
Reviewed on October 3, 2015

Be careful. You make one order and then they automatically charge you every month and keep sending you more.

Not a quick fix
Reviewed on September 13, 2015

It took 2 months to see results but I did finally see results. It does nothing for acne scars but it does get rid of breakouts. As soon as I quit using it, my acne came back. It was better than proactive or anything else out there!

"Not for sensitive skin"
Reviewed on September 11, 2015

After using it for just 2 days my skin broke out horribly. Plus, the customer service was terrible. They kept on trying to have me buy more when I called to tell them the product wasn't working! I know everyone's skin is different, but this face wash is very harsh on the skin. Not worth the money at all.

Cleared up my skin, Customer service sucked though.
Reviewed on September 10, 2015

I personally do not own X Out, but my boyfriend does. He has extremely bad acne that covers most of his face. Although the acne isn't exactly noticeable because it isn't red, you can definitely tell that he has risen bumps on his face. He ordered X Out because nothing was working for him and he HATES multiple steps when cleaning his face. Within the first two weeks I noticed how clear his face was getting after using X Out. However, at first it did make his face break out more before it got better. But after that his face was clearer and even less red than it was before.

I have a mostly clear face. Around my time of month I normally break out a little more. I actually started using his X Out whenever I would stay at his house and let me tell you, I fell in love with it. To the point where i actually took a bottle or two from him because hes bad at using it in a routine. My monthly acne stopped showing up, PRAISE THE LORD because I hated my acne. My complexion was clearer and my skin was more evenly toned. I love this stuff. Ive been using it for about 2 months now and I haven't had any bad results so far. As for the body scrub and bar.... they didn't seem to make any difference on me.

However I do have something bad to say about X Out. When my boyfriend first ordered... he was almost kinda scammed i would say. He saw a good promotion on TV and he decided the product was worth a try. When he ordered he was under the impression that he was signing up for a month subscription where he would receive another normal sized bottle every month. He received his first month perfectly on time and all in check... but when the next month came along he noticed X Out charged him $70. He then realized that they charged him for 3 months worth of X Out and were sending him all 3 months worth at once. At the time he could not afford $70 for a face wash so lets just say there was a bit of a freak out. We tried calling and emailing and requesting customer service many times, but the return process for the X Out was just too much of a hassle that we decided to just keep it. Because of this we cancelled the subscription in fear that it might happened again.

All together I would recommend X Out to treat acne. It worked great on me and my boyfriend. Just watch out for fine print and if something goes wrong, don't expect much from the company to fix it.

Incredibly disappointed
Reviewed on September 5, 2015

I bought this by accident because my brother needed it and I accidentally got two packages so I figured why not use it, and seriously wish I hadn't. My face has been relatively clear but face wash is alway essential. I now have the most painful zits I've ever had on my face and broken out every where. I'm hoping buy using it more my face will clear up but for now it sucks!!

Reviewed on September 1, 2015

X out has a ridiculously high amount of benzoyl peroxide in it. This made my face so dry that I could barely move it, and no moisturizer could save me. This is a terribly made product due to the fact that it causes extreme redness and irritation all while it did nothing for my acne. This product may help some people, but overall it does not help the majority.

Do not recommend!!!!
Reviewed on August 22, 2015

I got X out a couple days ago and thought it would help with my acne. My acne has never been terrible but I tend to have acne on my forehead and my chin. Before I bought X out I should've read reviews online but I just trusted the commercials and got it hoping it would work. After I used it the first time it actually felt like it was working and my skin looked good the next day. After I started using it everyday my skin got noticeably worse and after the fourth day my skin was completely broken out!!! This product is terrible and I absolutely hate it. Now my acne is so much worse than it's ever been! I am so angry. PLEASE DO NOT BUY X OUT IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

absoulutely loved.
Reviewed on August 20, 2015

I just bought this product about 3-4 days ago, and it came in the mail today. I was hesitant after reading these reviews, but I had already ordered prior to reading any of these. I absolutely loved it. Idk why people are saying it burns their skin, it actually makes ur skin feel cool, and absolutely does not leave any red marks from burns (at least for me). I got the shine kit, and I can say it was worth every penny. I followed all the steps, and my skin feels so clean and cool. A friend recommended this to me and she had severe acne, now her face is flawless. I have moderate acne and am super excited about this product. Also I am 14 years old.

by cory5 on 08/28/2015 05:51
Companies have people to type good comments obviously there are more people who hates it then likes it
Reviewed on July 31, 2015

I have been using this product for the past weekish and I decided to try it as a mask today. I had it on for 3 mineuts and the burning sensation got so bad I completely washed it off and even after I did it still burned. My face is completely red now and it feels like someone lit it on fire! Please DON'T use this as a mask! I am warning you, it burns very badly! Though, it has sort of helped my acne when I wasn't using it as a mask, I don't recommend it in the sense that it burns like no other.

by avelakid on 08/25/2015 07:21
If you have highly sensitive skin or you get sunburn easily, I highly don't recommend it. It doesn't work for everyone though. And the burning sensation afterwards? It means that it's working and fighting the dirt and oil clogged up into your pores. The reason why you break out after using it is because it gets rid of ALL the dirt and oils that are stuck under your skin. In fact, all of good acne products make you break out more to get rid of it. So basically that breakout is probably one of the last ones you'll see.