Proactiv Solution Skin Lightening Lotion reviews

2.9/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active Ingredient
Hydroquinone 2%.

Water (aqua), octyldodecanol, cyclopentasiloxane, hexylene glycol, glycolic acid, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl dilaurate, glyceryl stearate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, PEG-100 stearate, PEG-40 stearate, propylene glycol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Reviewed on March 3, 2012

Noticed results after 3 months. Will use again. Used in combination with Stridex and a sun screen lotion.

Reviewed on October 6, 2011

check the ingredients

ask questions before buying

use your skin advisor

Reviewed on June 12, 2010

I had spots left over from a really bad breakout about a month ago. So I bought this prodict and today is only day 4 and the spots have faded considerably. Not totally yet but there is improvement! I use it twice a day after using the regular proactiv kit!!!

Reviewed on December 29, 2008

Small zits I get every so often, which is fine. But its the post-acne marks that I hate to live with. When I followed the directions and applied to the affected area, I ended up lightening up the affected area leaving it lighter than the rest. So I had to apply to the entire face for even skin tone. However I found as it lightens the skin, the marks become more pronounced but do become eventually become softer. Not an overnight success but the results are good for the long run. LASTLY- you cannot use hydroquinone any longer than a 3 month period. The liver will become damaged if done so.

Reviewed on April 11, 2008

I've been using it for years for that emergency fix, I just wish I could find something that stops it from happening!