Page 3 of Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System reviews

2.6/5 - 4435 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

RENEWING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.5%

Water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

REVITALIZING TONER
Ingredients:
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

REPAIRING TREATMENT
Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.5%.

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution 4-pc. Acne Treatment System
updated: 11/28/2014 17:23 UTC

Nightmare!!
Reviewed on September 21, 2014

This is the worst treatment that I have ever used. I have mild acne and only few blackheads. I was convinced to use this product because of its promising advertisement. I didn't even bother to spend too much for this because I'm hoping for its result. But this is actually waste of time and money. I don't recommend this product.

Justin Bieber you lied
Reviewed on September 12, 2014

I thought my skin would be baby smooth like Justin Biebers :(

At first I think it helped for a week or so but then my skin started getting real bad and I had to stop. Skin became weird and only and developed a few painful cysts. There customer service is deplorable. They overcharged me and have yet to credit me back. Can't recommend this

Best for me, no contest
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

I've tried everything pharmacies have to offer and nothing works as well as the original Proactiv forumla. I tried switching to Proactiv+ a couple of weeks ago and started breaking out on my chin for the first time since I started using Proactiv in 2011. I'm eagerly awaiting my next shipment of the original formula to come in the mail and am never going to look back.

The NEW Proactive Plus is Much better!
Reviewed on September 10, 2014

Regular ProActive did not work very well on my son's face, but the new ProActive + works really great! Doesn't dry out his face or make it red.

It didnt do anything.
Reviewed on September 8, 2014

I have been seduced by those infomercials three different times. Each time I was left with the same amount of acne.

advertising propaganda!!!
Reviewed on September 5, 2014

its been my dream since I was in high school to have this to cure my mild acne. When i was already earning from my job, last year i've decided to drop my money and invest with this product. I taught this will solve that time i already had a mild-moderate acne and at last achieve a clear and healthy skin but it didn't happened. It got worsen, i got a lot of breakouts! Im still not on my half of using the product but im already convinced to return it back because anyway this has a money back guarantee options. Still i convinced myself to continue and believe everything that's on the advertisement and what it is promising. From the foam cleanser that has tiny beads which i think didn't help coz it makes my pimples pop out and spread the bacteria on my face while im washing. The toner, i cant even remember if it does something to help my skin until i run out of it. the last thing that's left from me was the mask and lotion. which at first helped my pimple to subside and flatten but i notice as i use it again and again, my face got immune with the treatment and maybe the dosage which later on didn't take effect anymore. With the mask, sometimes after i pop some zits i use it as a spot treatment to control the bleeding or clear water like thing coming out of my pimple. then sometimes i use it on my entire face it feels like a clay mask. I used to leave it on my face on the entire night hoping for some good results in the morning but after i wash it off, teneeennn.. a new pimple again! here and there.. my gosh! All i can say is this product is just full of advertising propaganda!!!

new to proactiv plus
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

As i am new to proactiv plus , its making my skin look very dry n its peeling..also i feel new pimples popping up...cud u plz suggest me whether its normal n also help me out with a gud moistrizer.

Thnkyu

never again
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

had hopes for this stuff, my mom ordered it for me and we were both excited. after 2 months of using the whole system i gave up as it gave me HUGE red pimples along with cherry red and rice cake dry skin. might just be me but i wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Love
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

Proactive, you've saved my face so many times. Even if I can't use you when my skin is clear, and you cease to be effective on a long-term breakout (because BP sucks,) you resolve 90% of my acne like nothing else has before or since. I'll keep coming back.

by cabraham on 09/19/2014 21:06
Proactive IS BP...
YES.. I would recommend this product for anyone who is struggling with Acne.
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

I had Adult Acne and this product did work for me. I only used the cleanser once a day and treatment once a day as when I used it as recommended (twice a day) my skin dried out too much. You have to give it a good try (at least a month) to see if it will work for you. I was very happy with the results and have been using it for about 4 months now. I use my own moisturizer that I buy at the drug store because I like it and it has SPF in it.