Page 3 of Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System reviews

2.6/5 - 4519 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

RENEWING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

REVITALIZING TONER
Ingredients:
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

REPAIRING TREATMENT
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Ruined my clothes
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

I hate proactive. It didn't help my skin and it bleached my clothes

Sulfur mask for acne
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

I watched the commercial and I was complelled to buy. I wasn't really impressed with the kit but I did like the Sulfur refining mask. So my Dermatologist recommended using a different brand that has been around for 50 years. He suggested using Joesoef Skin Care Sulfur soap 10% with .25% Salicylic Acid. After the first day I can see and feel the difference in my complexion. It's been 3 weeks now and my break outs have diminished even during my pms which is amazing. I've also added into my skin regimen their Joesoef Acne Sulfur 6.6% drying lotion, which I use as a spot treatment targeting my break out areas. I leave it on overnight for maxium affect. These Sulfur products are a must have and worth every penny. I haven't been back to my Dermatologist in months.

Ruined my skin!
Reviewed on January 25, 2016

My skin is really, really combination it can be different everyday and this completely ruined my sensitive skin. It was like sandpaper and took months to recover.

Definitely do not recommend

super disappointed.
Reviewed on January 5, 2016

the only time i had EVER gotten breakouts was of course, that time of the month ... until i started using proactive, i figured at first that it was just cleaning my skin.. bringing the dirt to the surface and that was just the start of the product... it wasnt! i used this product religiously, and it continuously dried my skin out (especially my t-zone) AND the breakouts continued, it took a couple months to get my skin back on track (re-hydrated and to stop breaking out)

i guess my skin just didn't react properly with this product, but it isn't something i would re-purchase. i spent a good 60 dollars on this and i'm super disappointed.

the ONE product i liked, and only liked it because it was zapping the pimples away was the refining mask. that's something you could buy on it's own and it would work just fine.

now back to the bad...the micro beads don't go into your skin and clean it out, it's almost like it glides over top.... like sandpaper. i believed to helped minimize the pimple but in the absolute wrong way! it seemed to be prone to give acne scarring because of the fact it wasn't getting rid of the pimple the proper way, just "sandpaper-ing" it away.

by Be@r on 01/12/2016 05:59
BB NATURAL SPRAYS find us on face book. Amazing product!
TRULY A SCAM !!!!!
Reviewed on January 5, 2016

FIRST THEY SEND ENOUGH PRODUCT TO LAST A LIFETIME, THEN COME ALL THE CHARGES,THEN DID NOT SEND PRODUCT,BUT CHARGES CONTINUED. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, TO CANCEL...AND WAS ASSURED THAT I WAS PAID IN FULL AND THAT I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED AGAIN, BUT THEY KEEP CHARGING ME, WITH NO PRODUCT, AND EACH TIME THEY SAY THAT THEY WILL CANCEL AND THAT I OWE NO MORE...YET EVERY MONTH THEY CHARGE MY ACCOUNT.THIS PRODUCT ALSO BURNT AND DAMAGED MY DAUGHTER'S FACE, AND WHEN I TRIED IT...SAME RESULTS. STAY AWAY!!!!! VERY UNREPUTABLE /SCAM COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICE LIES!!!!

by Be@r on 01/12/2016 06:00
BB NATURAL SPRAYS find us on Facebook. Amazing product
by Valerie1987 on 01/28/2016 06:24
I never got scammed, but I heard they are known for that. Horrible company
I Had to Ice My Face Down
Reviewed on January 2, 2016

I pretty much have no acne but I wanted to try something new. I put this on my face and now I look like I have doll circle blush on my cheeks. I had to ice it down cuz it burned. If you recieved this as a gift like I did, regift it to someone you hate.

by Be@r on 01/12/2016 06:00
BB NATURAL SPRAYS FIND us on Facebook. Amazing product
DON'T BUY PROACTIV!
Reviewed on December 29, 2015

HORRIBLE COMPANY!! I used to use the regular proactiv that worked fine. As a young adult, I wanted to try using it again. But they changed their formula (to the new proactiv +), which DOES NOT WORK! I was mad it wasn't working like their old system. But whatever, I only ordered the 30 day product. Right?

WRONG!

They will keep charging you these sneaky automatic payments. When I saw a payment pop up on my credit card bill, I was pissed. So I called, saying I wanted to cancel my account. The guy kept saying "why, what else can I offer you..?" blah bah blah, but I was firm - NO. CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. So he said sure, he did it.

Well well well. Today, I check my credit card bill? $36.45 from proactiv. I am furious. Had to cancel my credit card just to get them off my f**king case.

DO NOT BUY PROACTIV!! Their customer service is horrible, and the product does NOT WORK! They just use celebrities to lure you in, but trust me, it is NOT worth it!

by Be@r on 01/12/2016 05:56
Find another company!!!
Reviewed on December 27, 2015

Save yourself some time and do not order from this company. I placed an order for $19.95 with free shipping on 12/20/15. My debit card was charged $39.95. I have been fighting for seven days to get my money back. I now have no product as customer service cancelled my order and they are refusing to refund the money taken from my account.

by Be@r on 01/12/2016 05:56
;-;
Reviewed on December 14, 2015

At first there was some minor irritation and dry skin....little did I know 2-3 weeks later I would have some sort of reaction....I don't even know what to do anymore....

by Be@r on 01/12/2016 05:57
BB NATURAL SPRAYS FIND US ON FACEBOOK. AMAZING PRODUCT
Blow over this and find another product.
Reviewed on December 11, 2015

I didn't have any breakouts until I used this. It is very strong and full of peroxide. It dried my skin when used as directed. It seems like a product that tries to make your skin addicted to using it, which is a losing battle I don't want to start. If you bought it and want to use, I suggest using less than what is recommended. I'm using smaller than a pea size, but I can feel a build of weird oils in my skin that I have never felt before and I developed bumps and broke out immediately after one use. This stuff is terrible.

by Be@r on 01/12/2016 05:57