Page 2 of Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System reviews

2.6/5 - 4420 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

RENEWING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.5%

Water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

REVITALIZING TONER
Ingredients:
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

REPAIRING TREATMENT
Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.5%.

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution 4-pc. Acne Treatment System
updated: 09/30/2014 06:04 UTC

advertising propaganda!!!
Reviewed on September 5, 2014

its been my dream since I was in high school to have this to cure my mild acne. When i was already earning from my job, last year i've decided to drop my money and invest with this product. I taught this will solve that time i already had a mild-moderate acne and at last achieve a clear and healthy skin but it didn't happened. It got worsen, i got a lot of breakouts! Im still not on my half of using the product but im already convinced to return it back because anyway this has a money back guarantee options. Still i convinced myself to continue and believe everything that's on the advertisement and what it is promising. From the foam cleanser that has tiny beads which i think didn't help coz it makes my pimples pop out and spread the bacteria on my face while im washing. The toner, i cant even remember if it does something to help my skin until i run out of it. the last thing that's left from me was the mask and lotion. which at first helped my pimple to subside and flatten but i notice as i use it again and again, my face got immune with the treatment and maybe the dosage which later on didn't take effect anymore. With the mask, sometimes after i pop some zits i use it as a spot treatment to control the bleeding or clear water like thing coming out of my pimple. then sometimes i use it on my entire face it feels like a clay mask. I used to leave it on my face on the entire night hoping for some good results in the morning but after i wash it off, teneeennn.. a new pimple again! here and there.. my gosh! All i can say is this product is just full of advertising propaganda!!!

new to proactiv plus
Reviewed on September 4, 2014

As i am new to proactiv plus , its making my skin look very dry n its peeling..also i feel new pimples popping up...cud u plz suggest me whether its normal n also help me out with a gud moistrizer.

Thnkyu

never again
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

had hopes for this stuff, my mom ordered it for me and we were both excited. after 2 months of using the whole system i gave up as it gave me HUGE red pimples along with cherry red and rice cake dry skin. might just be me but i wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Love
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

Proactive, you've saved my face so many times. Even if I can't use you when my skin is clear, and you cease to be effective on a long-term breakout (because BP sucks,) you resolve 90% of my acne like nothing else has before or since. I'll keep coming back.

by cabraham on 09/19/2014 21:06
Proactive IS BP...
YES.. I would recommend this product for anyone who is struggling with Acne.
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

I had Adult Acne and this product did work for me. I only used the cleanser once a day and treatment once a day as when I used it as recommended (twice a day) my skin dried out too much. You have to give it a good try (at least a month) to see if it will work for you. I was very happy with the results and have been using it for about 4 months now. I use my own moisturizer that I buy at the drug store because I like it and it has SPF in it.

Awful
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

The product itself it not bad, But be careful with the company I placed my first order in January and I didn't receive all the items. I then had a refund and placed a separate order which I paid for in full. Then 3 months later I was charged for products for an order I dint even place. Be very careful with this company, if you can buy these products from a shop then I would say it is semi worth it. But do not purchase over the phone directly with company or over the internet,

Horrible Company EVER!!!!
Reviewed on July 25, 2014

The Proactive doesn't work!!!! The truth is that the company is a big ASS lie!!!! The product makes your skin really dry, red and looks horribly!!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! Proactive has the worst customer service department I have ever had the displeasure of working with. They took my credit card information and after 5 months I found out that they sent me just 2 kit products and they charged me almost 400$!!!!!!!!! for nothing. After I called them and I found out that the products actually do not costs as mush as it is on commercial or on their website but cost way more much! If they're telling you that the kit with products costs 35-40$ is a totally LIE!!! After they charged me 400$ they told me that one kit with 3 products costs 130$!!!!!! The representatives were horrible, rude, and didn't give me the information I needed to clear the account. They are just liars. Proactive is a complete rip off and horrendously managed to boot. Don't waste your money. Horrible product, horrible customer service EVER, rude and aggressive!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!! I won't give this horrible company no star for review!

by daizy485 on 08/07/2014 12:53
Totally agree with this persons comment. I wish I had read this and done some research on the company before purchasing the product. I also found that when I would cleanse my skin, it would sting terribly. Very aggressive customer service and they took money from my account. I will be taking further action via trading standards
Terrible Product. Terrible Company.
Reviewed on July 22, 2014

The treatment didn't work for me and caused major irritation leaving my skin peeling and raw. I will also say that proactive has the worst customer service department I have ever had the displeasure of working with. They took my credit card information at the time of purchase but didn't actually charge my account and then sent me to collections for a product I thought I had already paid for. I spent month attempting to work out the situation. The representatives were horrible, rude, and didn't give me the information I needed to clear the account. Proactive is a complete rip off and horrendously managed to boot. If I could give it no stars I would. Don't waste your money.

Not worth the money
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

Moderate acne. Fell for this as a teenager. Used it for over a year. It helped some with the acne but not much more than OTC treatments. Left my skin with bad texture and looking desperate. I've since had better luck with home remedies. I think part of the problem is we always attack our face instead of nourishing and supporting it. Proactive did nothing to nourish my skin leaving is looking half-dead.

Adam Levine doesn't know what he's talking about -- Proactiv+ is a bad idea
Reviewed on July 15, 2014

I've been using Proactiv for about 3 years. I virtually had flawless skin after using it for 6 months. However, early this year I started breaking out. I tried Proactiv+, as it claimed to be improved and better for your skin (I have sensitive skin), but my acne got worst. I now have scarring and 2-3 new pimples every morning. I canceled the product & the rep tried to sell me other products in the process. I don't know what to do now. I never had acne in puberty, but now I have breakouts in my early 20s. I've tried over the counter products, including Panoxyl (10% benzoyl peroxide), and even a $30 kit from France. Trusting products that are endorsed by celebrities obviously isn't beneficial. I will be trying acne.org's products before I turn to a dermatologist for a prescription.