Proactiv Solution Repairing Lotion 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

Proactiv Solution Original Repairing Lotion 2 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 18:55 UTC

Work Horse
Reviewed on September 8, 2016

I use the Proactiv Three Step System, but I think the Repairing Lotion is probably the most important step. I used this for 8 months with terrific results. Then I went off of it because I stopped taking the medication that was making me break out. Unfortunately, I'm on a new medication that plays with my hormones, so I'm breaking out again. I pulled this out and it's working like a charm. My bumps are shrinking, and I'm way less oily. I expect to be blemish free in about 5 weeks.

it really works but abit harsh to wear it alone
Reviewed on March 24, 2016

I have oily skin with enlarged pores and acne marks and scars, I used to get alot of white heads and black heads on my T zone and the occasionally cystic pimple every month. I have been using the lotion on and off, because it was abit drying and I wanted to try something else. I have tried retinol cream and it gave me a whole face of bumps and cystic acne in a week of using it, so I ended up going back to the lotion. I have tried other BP products over the year, but I found this one dries up my pimples the quickest. I recently started to use a product called Thursday Plantation clarifying oil as a moisturiser, I would massage the clarifying oil on my face first, then apply the lotion at the end. This way my face doesn't get irritated and still gets the benefit of the BP. I have been on this routine for 2 weeks now, my T-zone has became alot less oily, and my pores are definitely smaller.

it works
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

this product works great for me it clears my face all off acne and not irritating

didnt work!
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

i have oily skin and moderate acne it didnt work for me and it made my skin break out so no!

Proactive Solution
Reviewed on December 13, 2015

I use the whole Proactiv System, but I think it's the Repairing Lotion that does most of the work. The 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide is gentle enough to use over the whole face, which allows you to treat acne before it appears. The lotion formula feels moisturizing. I still only use it at night. I tried using it during the day, and it was too much. I got really dry and scaly. A light coating at night all over my t-zone, and in about 5 weeks, I was acne free. You have to keep using it though. If you quit, you'll just start breaking out again. Hands down the best BP I've ever used.

The Best Solution to Get Rid of Acnes & Blemishes
Reviewed on December 13, 2015

If you are having acnes and looking out for a genuine lotion which can help you to get rid of the same, this is the perfect choice. It clears your face of all the acnes/pimples and rejuvenates your face to give you a young and refreshing look. The developers which have come up with this unique lotion deserve a round of applause for their innovative and magical solution. Give it a try, you will surely find it helpful.

Pretty awesome cream!!
Reviewed on December 11, 2015

I think we should trust this product, it is professional and good working cream, I have used this product from long time and I hadn’t any bad problems, but it is good for my skin and I prefer it, more than another product, it keeps my skin always healthy and clean, I really like it, thanks.

didn't work
Reviewed on March 31, 2015

used years back, and it didn't work for me if anything it made my acne worse.

Didn't do it for me - made it worse...
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

I have very oily skin, with dark spots, and frequent acne breakouts. I used this about 2 years ago. Proactive just didn't work for me. I kept at it for awhile. It just made my skin breakout more. I switched to Acne.org and never looked back.

That being said, it has worked for one of my friends.

Used in junior high, didn't do much.
Reviewed on February 25, 2014

It only worked for a short time before it made my skin break out