Page 2 of Proactiv Solution Renewing Cleanser reviews

3.2/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%.

Water, magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl stearate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, tridecyl trimellitate, , imidazolidinyl urea, sodium PCA, propylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.

Proactiv Solution Renewing Cleanser 8 FL OZ (benzoyl peroxides acne treatment)
updated: 10/31/2014 07:22 UTC
Proactiv Solution Original Renewing Cleanser 4 oz
updated: 10/31/2014 07:22 UTC

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

I have pretty bad acne. I'm a guy -- 15 years old, and I have my fair share of discoloration. Cystic acne runs in the family. This cleanser, however, is the bomb. It helps tremendously. Only thing that works, though.

Tried to get off and use different cleansers. Tried a whole bunch! Left my skin a wreck!

Started using the Proactiv cleanser again & used the refining mask to get the acne rashes gone fast and it's gone! Yay!

Reviewed on January 28, 2011

This cleanser may be too harsh for those with moderate to severe inflamed acne since it has bp in its formula, but it has worked wonders on my non-inflamed acne's blackheads and whiteheads. I've used a variety of normal cleansers and scrubs designed specifically for blackheads but this is the only cleanser than left my skin feeling smoother and residue-free. Most "blackhead scrubs" were so mild that they barely did anything, but this one actually feels like it's polishing my blackheads/whiteheads away as it cleans. I use it with Laura's non-inflamed acne regimen (see the message boards) and it's been awesome. It didn't irritate my skin or leave any residue.

Reviewed on November 23, 2010

this stuff works really good, really fast. the only problem is after awhile, my face kinda just got used to it and it doesnt really work anymore. it gets rid of current pimples (very slowly) but it doesnt prevent new ones from popping up like it used to. however, aside from the smell and texture, it works very good for the first few weeks. of course this doesnt sound great because it stops working (sort of) but trust me, if you buy this you wont be dissapointed.