Page 5 of Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur 6%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz
updated: 11/24/2014 11:49 UTC
Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz Set Of 5
updated: 11/24/2014 11:49 UTC

Reviewed on November 8, 2011

Very good product, I recommend it. Just don't keep on too long.

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

I just broke out horribly about two weeks ago. My entire cheek was just a huge acne rash. I used this every day for 4 days straight (applied a very thin layer for 10 minutes every night) and I literally saw a huge difference every single day. It was soothing and so helpful.

Please put moisturizer on right after you wash it off though! It can be very drying. My skin is really used to it, though. Give it a try! :)

My review on overall proactiv:

Cleanser: Face is pretty much addicted. Tried to get off, horrible withdrawals. Back on it now.

Toner: Doesn't feel like it does enough. It just dries out my face.

**NEW lotion**: SUCKS. Burns my skin, irritates, reddens. The old one rocks :) I still have some left. It doesn't burn at all and it makes the acne go away fast.

Give Proactiv a try; and buy it off of eBay or Amazon. It's so much cheaper!

Reviewed on August 21, 2011

good quick fix to get rid of pimple redness and helps remove pimples fast.

its difficult to wash off in the morning and can leave to irritation if you scrub it off.

4/5 cause it works as a quick fix but it doesnt prevent pimples so dont use on entire face only on pimples.

Reviewed on June 7, 2011

It's really the only product that works for me, though even this stuff does not compleatly help.

2-3 times a week does not work for me, every other day didn't even work that well. I have to use it everyday. Though I've had the same amount of dryness from the 2 times a week as I have from the everyday.

Though I've not making the product sound that great, I still gave it a 4/5, as it's the best thing I've used so far, and I can't be without it.

Also, people on here complain about the smell, I never thought it was so bad. Kind of nice really.

By the way, get it off ebay or Amazon, you can get it MUCH cheaper, and you don't have to deal with the HORRIBLE Proactiv website. Seriously, stay away from there.

Reviewed on May 27, 2011

I found this from my mother's Proactiv kit (which did not work for her because her skin was too sensitive) and she said this was the only thing that she felt like it actually helped. So I gave it a try (that's why I'm unsure how much the item costed). It exfoliated, it smelt clean, it dried out already existing acne, and it lasted for a very very long time before it even got close to needing to be replaced. The only complaint is that it did not help control breakouts, it only got rid of what already surfaced. I would definitely recommend giving this a try though, it might work better for you than it did for me. Also, I liked the texture.

Reviewed on May 16, 2011

I've been using the refining masl for a few months and my skin has never been this clear before! I don't even need makeup anymore. It works amazingly! And the smell really doesn't bother me.

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

good product if your willing to have marks