Page 3 of Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur (6%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Proactiv Solution Refining Mask

. I am satisfied and recommended to my friends to use it too.
Reviewed on June 20, 2013

I was about 14 years when i noticed that acne was affecting all over my face.

I used many products before proactiv,but all in vain.I got the results what i was longing for from proactiv. The 3-step acne system showed me the way how to get rid of pimples. I am satisfied and recommended to my friends to use it too.

. I am satisfied and recommended to my friends to use it too.
Reviewed on June 20, 2013

I was about 14 years when i noticed that acne was affecting all over my face.

Reviewed on April 20, 2013

I really don't like this stuff because of the reasons above. It dries out my face and causes a lot of redness to my very sensitive skin, it's hard to remove, and when you do remove it requires so much friction that it irritates my skin even further. More than that, it takes a while to work, I normally see results in about a week.

Reviewed on April 6, 2013

I have adult onset hormonal acne (with PCOS) and it's very difficult to treat. For me, when acne is crazy out of control, hugely swollen and red, really painful and deep under the skin, this stuff helps me get through it. It helps severe breakouts resolve faster. It soothes the big painful blemishes, quickly reduces redness and swelling, dries pimples out, and makes blemishes come to the surface faster and heal faster.

I don't think it does much to prevent acne and I wouldn't recommend it for daily use, but I use it whenever I am really fed up with my skin and it always noticeably improves my skin overnight. It isn't going to make your skin perfect all the time, but it helps when you are having a bad time. It's the best thing I've found to use for a spot treatment.

When this stuff dries on your face, it's so absorbent it sucks a lot of crap right out of your face. It does pull a lot of the oils out of your skin so if your skin tends to get dry just be careful. You might not want to use it too often or leave it on too long, or you may just need to use plenty of moisturizer when you remove the mask.

I see a lot of people on here complaining about the smell and I honestly have never thought that it smelled bad. I think it smells like clay or chalk. I think it's a clean soothing smell, not gross at all! It does contain sulfur so maybe some people are more sensitive to the smell of sulfur than I am?

I've tried a lot of proactiv products and this mask is the only one that ever really gave me any results.

Reviewed on March 27, 2013

I got this as a sample with the 3 step proactive. Great for overnight usage just on the red big zits, don't use it overnight on the whole face or it will promote dry skin.

Reviewed on January 19, 2013

I bought the refining mask about a year ago on amazon for abot 3 or 4 dollars and it works great I only use it when I feel something come in or when its already there but it takes a few days for it to work great product though

Reviewed on January 1, 2013

i was about 13 when I noticed I was starting to break out, my acne is somewhat irregular I have it bad somedays then somedays calm and very little. When I breakout sadly my pimples are big and throughout my chin I have tiny red zits. I started proactive when I was 14 since then it really was effective. The refining mask is the only thing that i use because the rest of the case was not useful. The refining mask does not permanently disappear your acne BUT it will reduce your specific pimple and or zit you want to get rid of. Its expensive for a little bottle but its worth it. It takes a few applications for it to be effective but overall good.