Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur (6%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

It works
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I approve; this tones down the redness, and improves the texture of my skin. It works for me.

Love it
Reviewed on May 31, 2016

I absolutely love this. I have been using it for years and put it on my troubled spots at night and wash it off when i wake up. Its a real life saver

Ebrows off fleek
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

I put on the cream and not noticing some how I got some of it on the top of my eye brow and when I washed the sulfur mask off it burnt my damn eye brow u guys could've said it burns hair like what the hell but other than that it cleared my face up a bit

burn my skin
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

I was so disappointed in this mask. It burned my skin and didnt help acne problem.(it made some of them BIGGER and more noticeable. SO not what I needed it to do). Its really hard to wash off without scrubbing my face red, and my face was all red and irritated!

Love it!!!
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

This mask is a 6% sulfur treatment, unlike most other topical acne treatments that use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, and it worked really well for me. I found it worked much better for me when I put a dab of this on a blemish overnight. The pimple disappeared or decreased in size and inflammation, and if it didn't disappear, I would just do it again at night.

Everyone has different skin, and even if you have sensitive acne prone skin like me, different things work for different people. Give it a shot though, and see if it works for you. This will dry out your skin a little, so make sure to moisturize, even if you have oily skin, because drying out your skin will urge your pores to create more oils to nourish your skin.

Overall, this was an amazing product, although it does much more for your skin if you spot treat overnight with a dab of this mask. Hope this helps!

Too harsh
Reviewed on April 11, 2016

as I noticed with all proactiv products they just dry out your skin...waste of money

good mask
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

this mask is very good . it helps to reduce the redness and dark spot

Its Not to bad
Reviewed on October 2, 2015

this product is the best im actually 13 year old boy i love this it reduces the redness on ur pimples and decreases them as well although it made my face super dry i use the green tea moisturiser but on my cheeks i have like somewhat black it breaks ur skin super dry :(

LOVE this mask!!!
Reviewed on September 14, 2015

This mask is unbelievable. It has 6% sulur AND kaolin clay! O M G. The HG for getting rid of oiliness and pimples. Great to sleep in. Proactiv, PLEASE don't say it's discontinued!

by Tajones97 on 11/26/2015 04:10
I couldn't agree more! This is definitely on my list for skin Holy Grails. Just ordered 10 bottles on ebay.. Don't know what id do without it!