Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur (6%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Very Calming
Reviewed on September 8, 2016

I use a lot of Proactiv products. For some reason they just really work for me. I especially like this mask. I use this at least a couple times a week. I apply it to my entire face, and leave it on for ten minutes. You can also use this as an overnight spot treatment, but I've never tried that. The sulfur in this product really calms my skin down reducing angry redness. It also reduces oiliness. If you have very dry skin, you might not like this as much. However, it might work if you leave it on for say five minutes once a week.

Love it!
Reviewed on July 28, 2016

I have really oily and acne prone skin so I always apply this to my problem areas overnight. When I wake up the next day my acne is either gone or reduced in size. For warning it does dry out your skin but that actually helps me because it makes me not as oily.

It works
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I approve; this tones down the redness, and improves the texture of my skin. It works for me.

Love it
Reviewed on May 31, 2016

I absolutely love this. I have been using it for years and put it on my troubled spots at night and wash it off when i wake up. Its a real life saver

Ebrows off fleek
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

I put on the cream and not noticing some how I got some of it on the top of my eye brow and when I washed the sulfur mask off it burnt my damn eye brow u guys could've said it burns hair like what the hell but other than that it cleared my face up a bit

burn my skin
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

I was so disappointed in this mask. It burned my skin and didnt help acne problem.(it made some of them BIGGER and more noticeable. SO not what I needed it to do). Its really hard to wash off without scrubbing my face red, and my face was all red and irritated!

Love it!!!
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

This mask is a 6% sulfur treatment, unlike most other topical acne treatments that use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, and it worked really well for me. I found it worked much better for me when I put a dab of this on a blemish overnight. The pimple disappeared or decreased in size and inflammation, and if it didn't disappear, I would just do it again at night.

Everyone has different skin, and even if you have sensitive acne prone skin like me, different things work for different people. Give it a shot though, and see if it works for you. This will dry out your skin a little, so make sure to moisturize, even if you have oily skin, because drying out your skin will urge your pores to create more oils to nourish your skin.

Overall, this was an amazing product, although it does much more for your skin if you spot treat overnight with a dab of this mask. Hope this helps!

Too harsh
Reviewed on April 11, 2016

as I noticed with all proactiv products they just dry out your skin...waste of money

good mask
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

this mask is very good . it helps to reduce the redness and dark spot