Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur (6%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Proactiv Solution Refining Mask

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Its Not to bad
Reviewed on October 2, 2015

this product is the best im actually 13 year old boy i love this it reduces the redness on ur pimples and decreases them as well although it made my face super dry i use the green tea moisturiser but on my cheeks i have like somewhat black it breaks ur skin super dry :(

LOVE this mask!!!
Reviewed on September 14, 2015

This mask is unbelievable. It has 6% sulur AND kaolin clay! O M G. The HG for getting rid of oiliness and pimples. Great to sleep in. Proactiv, PLEASE don't say it's discontinued!

by Tajones97 on 11/26/2015 04:10
I couldn't agree more! This is definitely on my list for skin Holy Grails. Just ordered 10 bottles on ebay.. Don't know what id do without it!
Dont use this stuff
Reviewed on June 3, 2015

turned the area around my face grey and did not get rid of the pimple, a terrible disappointment.

I love this product, I think they discontinued it though....
Reviewed on May 26, 2015

I use this product overnight and it really does a wonder in decreasing pimple size/ drying them out. Im scrambling right now though because I ran out of this product and can't find it anywhere except when you buy the $60 or $90 3 step proactiv package you'll then get the mini size. Proactiv is forcing the "new and improved" proactiv formula on us and I think it might be too strong for my skin. I want the original back and definitely need this mask..

by Reginaa on 08/06/2015 03:21
Try the equate proactive knock off its only $11 and has the mask. It works just as good.
Use Overnight
Reviewed on September 12, 2014

This really helps to reduce inflamation and redness on even my big zits.

Refining mask
Reviewed on September 7, 2014

I have comb (dry/oily skin). I use the 3 step system every other day and then only use those for trouble spots. Putting it on as a mask dries my skin. Also, seeing from a few comments below...the 3 step system only helps for MILD acne. Does not help for severe.

Yup, good stuff
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

Creamy texture, just enough drying, great spot treatment. Ok to sleep in.

Works overnight
Reviewed on March 17, 2014

3-Step Proactiv for me isn't enough... So I put this on overnight. It goes on easily and fries quickly... But it's a little smelly (not bad but not too good). It really gets read of some more noticeable zits and it's helps smooth my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week.

Good product
Reviewed on January 22, 2011

This product worked well. However, it did dry my skin out a little bit.

Holy Grail
Reviewed on February 24, 2014

Honestly the best product on the market... coming from a girl that's used a million and one products thus far. This is a mask everyone should have in their bathroom drawer.