Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur (6%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Love it!!!
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

This mask is a 6% sulfur treatment, unlike most other topical acne treatments that use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, and it worked really well for me. I found it worked much better for me when I put a dab of this on a blemish overnight. The pimple disappeared or decreased in size and inflammation, and if it didn't disappear, I would just do it again at night.

Everyone has different skin, and even if you have sensitive acne prone skin like me, different things work for different people. Give it a shot though, and see if it works for you. This will dry out your skin a little, so make sure to moisturize, even if you have oily skin, because drying out your skin will urge your pores to create more oils to nourish your skin.

Overall, this was an amazing product, although it does much more for your skin if you spot treat overnight with a dab of this mask. Hope this helps!

Too harsh
Reviewed on April 11, 2016

as I noticed with all proactiv products they just dry out your skin...waste of money

good mask
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

this mask is very good . it helps to reduce the redness and dark spot

Its Not to bad
Reviewed on October 2, 2015

this product is the best im actually 13 year old boy i love this it reduces the redness on ur pimples and decreases them as well although it made my face super dry i use the green tea moisturiser but on my cheeks i have like somewhat black it breaks ur skin super dry :(

LOVE this mask!!!
Reviewed on September 14, 2015

This mask is unbelievable. It has 6% sulur AND kaolin clay! O M G. The HG for getting rid of oiliness and pimples. Great to sleep in. Proactiv, PLEASE don't say it's discontinued!

by Tajones97 on 11/26/2015 04:10
I couldn't agree more! This is definitely on my list for skin Holy Grails. Just ordered 10 bottles on ebay.. Don't know what id do without it!
Dont use this stuff
Reviewed on June 3, 2015

turned the area around my face grey and did not get rid of the pimple, a terrible disappointment.

I love this product, I think they discontinued it though....
Reviewed on May 26, 2015

I use this product overnight and it really does a wonder in decreasing pimple size/ drying them out. Im scrambling right now though because I ran out of this product and can't find it anywhere except when you buy the $60 or $90 3 step proactiv package you'll then get the mini size. Proactiv is forcing the "new and improved" proactiv formula on us and I think it might be too strong for my skin. I want the original back and definitely need this mask..

by Reginaa on 08/06/2015 03:21
Try the equate proactive knock off its only $11 and has the mask. It works just as good.
Use Overnight
Reviewed on September 12, 2014

This really helps to reduce inflamation and redness on even my big zits.

Refining mask
Reviewed on September 7, 2014

I have comb (dry/oily skin). I use the 3 step system every other day and then only use those for trouble spots. Putting it on as a mask dries my skin. Also, seeing from a few comments below...the 3 step system only helps for MILD acne. Does not help for severe.