Proactiv Solution Oil-Free Moisture with SPF 15 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc oxide 3%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water (aqua), diethylhexyl sebacate, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, cyclohexasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, ceteareth-20, nylon-12, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol.

New Proactiv Solution Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 - 1 fl. oz.
Proactiv Solution OIL FREE MOISTURE 1oz proactive NEW spf15
Proactiv Solution Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 Moisturizer

not into it
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

I love all proactive products but this one. It's greasy, and it inflamed my acne (SPF sensitivity.)

Reviewed on August 25, 2010

I love it and for a proactive product it protects from the sun and moisterize at the same time

Reviewed on August 24, 2010

I used the whole line of Proactiv, and this every once and a while. It made no difference whatsoever. It was just another moisturizer. I have combo. skin. Oily everywhere except cheeks. This didn't help me at all, it was basically a gentle sunscreen.

Reviewed on October 18, 2009

I would not go a day without using this moisturizer. I have tried literally a hundred other moisturizers from all kinds of different lines and stores, but I always come back to this. I always get compliments on my skin when I use the Oil Free Moisture and the SPF is a bonus. Plus it doesn't leave a heavy smell on your skin. I will NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE!

Reviewed on March 10, 2009

I loved it, and have always tried to use a spf moisturizer, I wish it were sold in Walmart, so it might be more affordable.

Reviewed on March 6, 2009

it didnt work for me. i had dry skin and i put this on and it made my skin oily and the dryness didnt subside. waste of money/time.

Reviewed on January 9, 2009

I love the Proactiv Solution 3-piece system, so I figured I'd give this moisturizer a try. I wasn't very impressed with this product, but it is the best moisturizer with sunscreen I have found so far. It leaves a white residue on your face, so make sure you use it sparingly and also make sure your acne leave-on treatment has dried completely before putting it on if you are using a leave-on treatment like benzoyl peroxide. It can also make your face a little oily looking, so it's best not to use too much. I wish it would moisturize better. Overall, it's an ok product. Try for yourself and see if it works for you! Best wishes!

Reviewed on June 29, 2008

It's not worth the high price, you can get many cheaper, better products for half the price.

It also didn't absorb completely. I had slightly flaky, dry skin around my chin area and it just made the flakes white which in turn accented them.

It was too watery as well, not very potent. I would feel I needed more in a couple hours, even though my face was shiny.

Reviewed on June 17, 2008

i really like how it makes my skin a few shades lighter, and my skin doesn't become as oily as before.

however, it does not moisturize my skin enough, so i find myself either putting more layers of it on, or eczema cream (because i have eczema)

just remember to put on another moisturizer if you live in a arid climate, and exfoliate with a SCRUB