Page 3 of Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer reviews

4.2/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Water (aqua), glycerin, epigallocatechin gallate, retinyl palmitate, iris florentina root extract, macadamia ternifolia seed (macadamia nut) oil, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, dime-thicone, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, polyquaternium-11, zinc PCA, hydrogenated polydecene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, sodium polyacrylate, trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, alcohol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, citronellol, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisture 1 Oz
updated: 08/29/2014 01:25 UTC
Proactiv Solution SUPER SIZE Green Tea Moisturizer 2 oz.
updated: 08/29/2014 01:25 UTC

Reviewed on November 13, 2008

It helps my oily skin and calms the itch! It does the job, very light!

Reviewed on November 11, 2008

AWESOME.......................

Reviewed on November 4, 2008

I used the green tea moisturizer along with the three peice kit. Sometimes I use it in replacement of the repairing lotion if my skin becomes sensitive to the benzoyl peroxide in the repariring lotion. I really liked this product.

Reviewed on August 29, 2008

there was a period in time where i had really dry skin, so i decided to check the moisturizer out. it worked rather quick for me, but i stopped buying it cuz it was too pricey ;_;

Reviewed on July 9, 2008

This is the best moisturizer i have used so far. It's a gel, so it's perfect for oily skin. However, i still get kinda flaky around my mouth. I also use the proactiv solution 3-piece kit. I would recommend this for someone who has oily skin. If you have dry skin or if you're on a product that makes your face really dry and flaky, like accutane or retin-a, then i wouldn't recommend this.

Reviewed on July 1, 2008

It didn't really make a difference in my skin..

Reviewed on May 27, 2008

It is good if you have an extra wad of cash lying around, and your skin is combo, and not too dry.

Reviewed on May 13, 2008

Great for people that need a bit of moisture to their skin, but I need something more. If you want green tea there's many other products out there. PS I don't use the 3 piece kit, just regularly wash my face.