Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer

Average price: $19.28

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Most helpful review

By Matthew, Danville, KY on 02/29/2012

If you can afford it, it's a great moisturizer for acne prone skin, the only one I trust, and the one and only Proactiv product I would ever recommend trying! This product is definitely worth splurging on!.

Pros:
  • Best moisturizer I've EVER used
  • Calm, cool feeling
  • Non-greasy consistency
  • Absorbs well into skin
Cons:
  • Expensive!
  • An inconvenience to purchase since it's not sold in stores

15 out of 25 people found this review helpful

Water (aqua), glycerin, epigallocatechin gallate, retinyl palmitate, iris florentina root extract, macadamia ternifolia seed (macadamia nut) oil, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, dime-thicone, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, polyquaternium-11, zinc PCA, hydrogenated polydecene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, sodium polyacrylate, trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, alcohol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, citronellol, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 2.5 Ounces
Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisture 1 Oz
updated: 04/16/2014 09:06 UTC
Proactiv Solution SUPER SIZE Green Tea Moisturizer 2 oz.

Member reviews

By on

This is the BEST moisturizer I have ever used in my life. I absolutely love it and use it with Steps 1 and 2 of Dan's Acne.org regimin. I tried using Dan's moisturizer at first and I didn't enjoy it, so I tried this and it is AMAZING. Anyone like me who loves the first 2 steps of Dan's regimin but has problems with Step 3 needs to have the Green Tea Moisturizer- great product, even greater smell!

Pros

• Very light; goes on smoothly and doesn't leave sticky residue
  • Absorbs quickly and calms irritation
  • Smells FANTASTIC compared to some other moisturizers

Cons

• Can be sort of pricey for people who don't have much to spend on skin care; check sites OTHER than the actual ProActiv site itself to find it cheaper
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I LOVE IT!!!! Its amazing. Its easy to get at a local kiosk and its soooooo efective.

Pros

• It makes the skin soft and smoothe
  • Helped to clear acne better then the rest of the systems
  • Easier to use everyday then using the entire system

Cons

• For the first few times it makes the acne more red,but as time goes on it stops
  • Comes in a small container
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

If this were more accessible I would ONLY buy this moisturizer. To me it's the perfect balance, not to greasy, just enough moisture. My skin always looks so smooth when I use it. Just wish it could be ordered on it's own, not a big fan of the rest of Proactiv product... well there BP is pretty good too

Pros

• LOVE IT, Light moisture, but gets rid of flaky-ness, smells great, doesn't make you break out and calms redness

Cons

• hard to get if you don't get the system
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 19
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Got this with my proactiv kit. Godddd, I LOVE IT. It feels more like a gel than a lotion (has a opaque color), not sticky at all. Cooling/soothing. I scrubbed too hard with the Proactiv cleanser (I got the new stuff with the micro-crystals) and ended up burning my skin a little, so I applied this in the affected areas to soothe skin. It soothed the burns, the redness went down and my face was sooo smooth after application I couldn't stop touching it! Mind you, I have clear skin on my face except for a stray spot and some dry areas, so if you have acne, it may not be the best moisturizer as it does contain parabens. But if you're clear on your face and just want a good moisturizer, this stuff is amazing. Even under the eye area (where I have massive under eye circles that get a little bumpy sometimes) it plumps up. Great stuff, wish it came in larger containers, the largest you can get is 2 oz - ridiculous!

Pros

• Smells FANtastic
  • Water-based/absorbs instantly
  • Smooths skin out insanely
  • Soothes irritation after BP

Cons

• EXPENSIVE!!!!/Very small container
  • Contains parabens (known to clog pores)
  • light
  • for about a week
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

this is great, the pros are the bottom line

Pros

• this moisturizer is great it brings down any redness from irritated pimples

Cons

• none
  • very light
  • inconsistently
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

When I first bought proactiv, I didn't use a moisturizer, so my skin became extremely dry and irritated. I would defiantly recommend using this moisturizer because it goes along with the kit and it smells amazing. I get the price cheaper because I am a club member, I think it sells on the market for almost thirty dollars.

Pros

• smells great, feels light and fresh on skin, moisturizes well

Cons

• it left my skin a bit oily.. but it could depend on your skin type. it is expensive if your not used to paying a high price for good products.
  • light
  • for about a month
  • $ 19.95
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

makes my skin feel great no matter what chimicals are under it.

Pros

• feels really good on my skin. smells really good, and i can put anything on that would dry out my skin that is supost to get rid of acne and feel really good. makes my skin feel loser

Cons

• that they could put more in the bottle or make a bigger bottle.
  • moderately severe
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Best Moisturizer i have ever tried and strongly recommend it to anybody who has dry skin

Pros

• This is the best moisturizer i have ever tried. The good thing about it is that it doesnt make your skin oily when you put it on it is very light. When you put it on you only need a little bit and it takes care of your whole face

Cons

• When I ordered mine it was a free gift so i wondered how much it really costed and it was a little pricey but i really thought it was worth it
  • light
  • for about a month
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I just recieved the package, and was eager to put some on...After trying it on my forehead I came to the conclusion that it does exactly what it sais it does, but Im not sure if I would pay again, because looking at the bottle it probably lasts a month.

Pros

• ::goes on very light::
  • ::love the gel consistency::
  • ::love the smell

Cons

• WAAAAY TOO EXPENSIVE...WHEN I ORDERED ON THE INTERNET FROM QVC THE BOTTLE LOOKED HUGE (AND IT SAID SUPERSIZED), BUT WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE MY JAW DROPPED TO THE FLOORM THIS IS THE SMALLEST BOTTLE AND SO EXPENSIVE...IT IS A GOOD MOUSTURIZER THOUGH
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 28
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It's a great moisturizer. I recently ran out, and have ordered some, but in the meantime my skin has not been the same - I've broken out a bit having used anything but. I find it lightens the skin, reduces redness in blemishes. Especially nice when used on the neck as the kin there is so sensative. Anyone with acne on the neck, this is for you.

Pros

• Light gel. Not greasy. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated. Calms skin, especially after shaving.

Cons

• Sort of expensive.
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.