Page 2 of Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer reviews

4.2/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Water (aqua), glycerin, epigallocatechin gallate, retinyl palmitate, iris florentina root extract, macadamia ternifolia seed (macadamia nut) oil, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, dime-thicone, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, polyquaternium-11, zinc PCA, hydrogenated polydecene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, sodium polyacrylate, trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, alcohol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, citronellol, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisture 1 Oz
updated: 10/25/2014 09:23 UTC
Proactiv Solution SUPER SIZE Green Tea Moisturizer 2 oz.
updated: 10/25/2014 09:23 UTC

Reviewed on August 25, 2010

I LOVE IT!!!! Its amazing. Its easy to get at a local kiosk and its soooooo efective.

Reviewed on August 13, 2010

If this were more accessible I would ONLY buy this moisturizer. To me it's the perfect balance, not to greasy, just enough moisture. My skin always looks so smooth when I use it. Just wish it could be ordered on it's own, not a big fan of the rest of Proactiv product... well there BP is pretty good too

Reviewed on July 19, 2010

Got this with my proactiv kit. Godddd, I LOVE IT. It feels more like a gel than a lotion (has a opaque color), not sticky at all. Cooling/soothing. I scrubbed too hard with the Proactiv cleanser (I got the new stuff with the micro-crystals) and ended up burning my skin a little, so I applied this in the affected areas to soothe skin. It soothed the burns, the redness went down and my face was sooo smooth after application I couldn't stop touching it! Mind you, I have clear skin on my face except for a stray spot and some dry areas, so if you have acne, it may not be the best moisturizer as it does contain parabens. But if you're clear on your face and just want a good moisturizer, this stuff is amazing. Even under the eye area (where I have massive under eye circles that get a little bumpy sometimes) it plumps up. Great stuff, wish it came in larger containers, the largest you can get is 2 oz - ridiculous!

Reviewed on July 13, 2010

this is great, the pros are the bottom line

Reviewed on August 13, 2009

When I first bought proactiv, I didn't use a moisturizer, so my skin became extremely dry and irritated. I would defiantly recommend using this moisturizer because it goes along with the kit and it smells amazing. I get the price cheaper because I am a club member, I think it sells on the market for almost thirty dollars.

Reviewed on August 5, 2009

makes my skin feel great no matter what chimicals are under it.

Reviewed on July 28, 2009

Best Moisturizer i have ever tried and strongly recommend it to anybody who has dry skin

Reviewed on May 20, 2009

I just recieved the package, and was eager to put some on...After trying it on my forehead I came to the conclusion that it does exactly what it sais it does, but Im not sure if I would pay again, because looking at the bottle it probably lasts a month.

Reviewed on April 11, 2009

It's a great moisturizer. I recently ran out, and have ordered some, but in the meantime my skin has not been the same - I've broken out a bit having used anything but. I find it lightens the skin, reduces redness in blemishes. Especially nice when used on the neck as the kin there is so sensative. Anyone with acne on the neck, this is for you.