Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer reviews

4.2/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Water (aqua), glycerin, epigallocatechin gallate, retinyl palmitate, iris florentina root extract, macadamia ternifolia seed (macadamia nut) oil, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, dime-thicone, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, polyquaternium-11, zinc PCA, hydrogenated polydecene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, sodium polyacrylate, trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, alcohol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, citronellol, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisture 1 Oz
updated: 12/18/2014 12:24 UTC
Proactiv Solution SUPER SIZE Green Tea Moisturizer 2 oz.
updated: 12/18/2014 12:24 UTC

Moisturizes decently
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

I used this because I didn't know what to do about my dry skin. It's pretty dry (basically a desert) and nothing really has helped a whole lot. This moderately moisturizes my skin, but it stills makes my makeup flake, even after applying a primer and whatnot. I see this product working if you don't have horribly dry skin, but it's not enough moisture for me, so I moved on and found that a Nivea product worked tons better.

The best there is!
Reviewed on September 11, 2013

I have some of the most sensitive skin ever. I was reluctant to use a moisturizer on my skin because I always broke out into a rash. But after using this moisturizer I finally found something I loved and something that was gentle but effective! And for those of you who say it's expensive, it is -- BUT you can order a nice 2 oz bottle on amazon for as little as 8 bucks. I've been using this for 3 years and I'll never go without it!

Proactiv is an amazing product!
Reviewed on July 8, 2013

I am a huge endorser of the Proactiv System. It works and the Green Tea Moisturizer is FABULOUS! Makes your skin feel comfortable and gives it that little dewey glow that all of us girls are looking for. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.

As far as moisturizers go, this one is not particularly effective for irritated skin.
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

It goes on easy and smooth, but it does not treat dry skin near as effectively as drug store brand moisturizers.

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

If you can afford it, it's a great moisturizer for acne prone skin, the only one I trust, and the one and only Proactiv product I would ever recommend trying! This product is definitely worth splurging on!

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I had been using other moisturizers from Neutrogena, but they have more of cream base, while this moisturizer is more of a gel. It dries clear and it doesn't make my face feel like it has a film on it. Sometimes I forget that I even have it on! Yes, it is a little pricey, but I really do think that this is the best moisturizer that I have ever used so far. My skin is never shiny or greasy looking after I apply it. Recommended!

Reviewed on April 7, 2011

It may work for others, but it did absolutely nothing for me. I have dry skin(with acne which is a bummer cause my skin gets dry easily) so proactiv kinda dried it out from time to time, and i had to stop like every two weeks. I try this on my skin before i had to stop using this completely. I simply regret having my mom buy this system for me and spending 63 dollars. Sorry Mom

Reviewed on March 1, 2011

I lalalalovee the green tea mosturizerr! I love the fact that its so light wieght on my face and it was my favorite step when i would use my proactiv.

Reviewed on January 18, 2011

This is the BEST moisturizer I have ever used in my life. I absolutely love it and use it with Steps 1 and 2 of Dan's Acne.org regimin. I tried using Dan's moisturizer at first and I didn't enjoy it, so I tried this and it is AMAZING. Anyone like me who loves the first 2 steps of Dan's regimin but has problems with Step 3 needs to have the Green Tea Moisturizer- great product, even greater smell!