Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer reviews

4.3/5 - 31 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer

Water (aqua), glycerin, epigallocatechin gallate, retinyl palmitate, iris florentina root extract, macadamia ternifolia seed (macadamia nut) oil, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, dime-thicone, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, polyquaternium-11, zinc PCA, hydrogenated polydecene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, sodium polyacrylate, trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, alcohol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, citronellol, fragrance (parfum).

Nightly Routine
Reviewed on September 8, 2016

I really like most of the Proactiv products including the Green Tea Moisturizer. I apply a dime size amount every night right after using the Proactiv Three Step System. It keeps me from getting dried out from the BP, but doesn't cause me to break out or look oily. I also like the scent.

working so far!
Reviewed on September 1, 2016

I just started using this, been about a week so I will update. I have NEVER been able to use a moisturizer. I literally break out overnight with every one that I have tried. and I've tried most that come highly recommended here. I also find they sting my face. I am a long time BP user and have used the proactive system off and on over the years but never with a moisturizer. I just recently picked this up at a mall kiosk because I was desperate for something to help with the flakes. I have a very oily t zone and normal to dry cheeks normally. I have been using this on the dry parts of my face without any negative consequences for the past week. I will give it more time and update but I'm thrilled with this moisturizer so far. it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. it is sort of gel like in consistancy and doesn't burn or sting upon application. I like the smell. I still have a couple of flakes here and there but this works very well g for the dryness.

by sosickofzitz on 09/30/2016 15:37
update! I do get an occasional pimple while using this, but nothing horrendous, most moisturizers give me under the skin type stuff or burn. this is so light and soothing. it doesn't take care of super flaky skin for me, but my dryness typically starts going away on its own shortly after I wash or shower. this moisturizer is NOT oil free, which makes me nervous, but perhaps that's why it's working for me. it contains macadamia nut oil and it's pretty high on the ingredient list. it also contains alcohol, but I haven't found it drying like I've had with some moisturizers. I recommend it. I am using it along with the equate three step system similar to proactiv (I find this one less drying, less harsh, it has less of a smell, and is way cheaper)
Best moisturizer I've tried so far
Reviewed on June 16, 2016

Skin type: normal/oily

Acne: moderate

This is the real deal. I recommend it to all my family and friends to atleast try it once.

Moisturizes decently
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

I used this because I didn't know what to do about my dry skin. It's pretty dry (basically a desert) and nothing really has helped a whole lot. This moderately moisturizes my skin, but it stills makes my makeup flake, even after applying a primer and whatnot. I see this product working if you don't have horribly dry skin, but it's not enough moisture for me, so I moved on and found that a Nivea product worked tons better.

The best there is!
Reviewed on September 11, 2013

I have some of the most sensitive skin ever. I was reluctant to use a moisturizer on my skin because I always broke out into a rash. But after using this moisturizer I finally found something I loved and something that was gentle but effective! And for those of you who say it's expensive, it is -- BUT you can order a nice 2 oz bottle on amazon for as little as 8 bucks. I've been using this for 3 years and I'll never go without it!

Proactiv is an amazing product!
Reviewed on July 8, 2013

I am a huge endorser of the Proactiv System. It works and the Green Tea Moisturizer is FABULOUS! Makes your skin feel comfortable and gives it that little dewey glow that all of us girls are looking for. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.

As far as moisturizers go, this one is not particularly effective for irritated skin.
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

It goes on easy and smooth, but it does not treat dry skin near as effectively as drug store brand moisturizers.

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

If you can afford it, it's a great moisturizer for acne prone skin, the only one I trust, and the one and only Proactiv product I would ever recommend trying! This product is definitely worth splurging on!

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I had been using other moisturizers from Neutrogena, but they have more of cream base, while this moisturizer is more of a gel. It dries clear and it doesn't make my face feel like it has a film on it. Sometimes I forget that I even have it on! Yes, it is a little pricey, but I really do think that this is the best moisturizer that I have ever used so far. My skin is never shiny or greasy looking after I apply it. Recommended!