Proactiv Solution Daily Oil Control reviews

3.6/5 - 33 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Water (aqua), SD alcohol 40-B, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, decylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, nylon-12, carbomer, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution Daily Oil Control 1.7 oz
updated: 11/22/2014 00:11 UTC

Proactiv Daily Oil control works perfectly for me
Reviewed on May 31, 2013

Proactiv Daily Oil control works perfectly for me.it stays on all day long,even in hot and humid conditions of mumbai!

It works great on it's own or even under my foundation. I have been using this product for about

3.5 years and am extremely happy with the results.Thanks proactiv, for keeping me fresh even during these hot summers.

Reviewed on February 9, 2012

good at oil control

great when paired with rice paper/powder sheets for oil absorption

by Duang on 05/31/2013 12:06
it is pricey. I think also that diet is very very very important and lviing a vegan lifestyle is the one thing that cured me. I used a holistic sulfur treatment for my skin. No need for the $$$ if you manage your life better and avoid things that disrupt your skin - it's an organ!
Reviewed on October 12, 2011

It works if you have oily face like mine or shiny and if you don't have skin like that then is pointless using it. for me I mean it works it keeps your skin nice but after a while you kind of have to add more but it is pricey.But bottom line it does what it suppose to do.

Reviewed on October 9, 2011

I have very oily skin, one that leaves residue if rubbed against hands. My skin is extremely oily when i wake up and find that skin feels clogged throughout the day. I work full time and need to reapply make up twice a day properly and need to powder t zone about 4 times a day.

Reviewed on July 6, 2011

I used this for 4 months, along with the rest of the proactive products and this was the only thing in my kit that i actually liked. I have combination skin, but in my t-zone area my face is VERY oily. I used this and my face was not oily at all. Even when i put makeup over it and wore it for a whole day it did not stop working.

Reviewed on April 3, 2011

I used this product along with the entire Proactiv system for several years. I have extremely oily skin, in fact, I've never seen anyone with skin oilier than mine. It's unbelievable. Sometimes, I drip oil.

Okay, now with that in mind, I used this product to try to control my shine during the day. For the first month or two, it worked miraculously. It kept my face virtually shine-free for about 8 hours or so. But after a while, it just stopped working. So I stopped using it for several months, and then started up again hoping that my face was no longer "used to it." From that point on, I just used it on special occasions, when I was getting dressed up and wearing make-up. It works well. Just doesn't work forever.

Reviewed on December 17, 2010

I have VERY oily skin, so it only helps with oiliness a little bit. I still get oil, but not as much. It'l take a few hours for my skin to oil up instead of right away. And I LOVE how it makes my skin so soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product for light to moderate oiliness, but even if you have heavy oil, like I do, this product can help to minimize it.

Reviewed on August 27, 2010

I apply it before i put makeup and it keeps my face with less oil production. But after a few hours I can feel the oil on my face and my foundation rubs off.