Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treament reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Benzoyl Peroxide 6%.

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, steareth-2, cyclohexasiloxane, steareth-21, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol, propylene glycol dicaprylate / dicaprate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, panthenol, allantoin, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Reviewed on July 10, 2012

I never though I'd touch proactive again since it burned my face in high school. I was researching Dan's benzoyl peroxide treatment and was on the verge of ordering it when I stumbled upon my little brother's advanced blemish treatment with 6% benzoyl peroxide. I have zero new pimples, my face is LESS OILY, and I couldn't be happier.

I use it in the morning and night, after I wash my face. My skin is extremely oily and I think this dries it out enough so bacteria (and acne) can't live. It is miraculous. I wish I would've just tried it sooner.