Page 5 of Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System reviews

2.6/5 - 4414 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

RENEWING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.5%

Water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

REVITALIZING TONER
Ingredients:
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

REPAIRING TREATMENT
Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.5%.

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution 4-pc. Acne Treatment System
updated: 09/16/2014 10:02 UTC

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
Reviewed on April 14, 2014

I decided to start using this product not to long ago, I used it for about a week... Every time after using it My face felt on fire, my skin became very dry and even began to peel in certain places. I had very mild acne, and wanted to find something just to keep it under control, this product only caused my mild acne to become worse. I'm not happy at all and have discontinued use. I began using all organic products from whole foods and they're so much better for your skin, don't have any really harsh chemicals in them and are more affordable at that. Organic, and or home remedy mask are much better. Organic honey, and Lemon work pretty well for scarring, I don't suffer from scarring but this is something i commonly hear!! Don't purchase pro active (+).

Do not recommend it!
Reviewed on April 10, 2014

I am not happy with this, the product or the service. I ordered this and my kids used it for a month, and it did not help them, so I called to cancelled, and they would not cancel it. They ended up sending my another box, and they charged me $37.95 for it. So I called back, and told them, I do not want any more stuff sent to me, and cancel the silly account, and after all the headache, a month later I got charged for $29.95. I called, very unhappy and they said, they have said that there is one more charge for $29.95 next month, that is the cost of the one box they sent me. It will cost me almost a $100. I would never recommend this to anyone. Their ad is very deceiving, and once you ordered it, you will stuck with the payment.

Doesn't work. Don't buy
Reviewed on April 7, 2014

it doesn't work. I invest time and money and it didn't help me at all. I don't have a bad skin my acne is mild I can say, i even use it for a few months to give it a chance to work, but i end up trying to return, not the used product, but the new kits that They send me WITHOUT ASKING. And I Couldn't because my return period Expire

by hansona90 on 04/07/2014 21:16
Didn't work for me!
Reviewed on April 5, 2014

I have tried Proactive and it didn't work for me. I used the first kit for like two months I don't know how did it last so long but I couldn't observe much improvement in my face, plus when I talked with them about this they told me it might take 8-9 months for clearing up your face but I wasn't ready to be this patient. After I discontinued using it I had a sudden and quite severe breakout on my face.

I personally would not recommend this.

by hansona90 on 04/07/2014 21:17
THE BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
Reviewed on April 3, 2014

I wanted to try Proactiv to help with my acne and previous acne scars. So I went online and purchased the 19.95 package which is shown to last 30 days. My plan was to see if it works and then order more if I liked it. So, I try it for almost a month and absolutely NOTHING changed. The only difference I seen, was the fact that my skin felt softer after I would apply the treatment, but only IMMEDIATELY after. So, I decided not to reorder. Then, I get a delivery of a whole new package. I check my bank statement and see they had taken about $25 out of my account. So, I call and speak with a man at proactiv and ask why I received another kit and why I was charged without authorization. He stated that by taking the 30 day kit, I was agreeing to receive 3 more shipments as a 90 day supply. I went off, because for one, there was no information about this when I ordered. (Even though he claimed up and down there was) Furthermore, the disclosures state that you can cancel anytime, and also they have a 60 day money back guarantee. So, I asked the man to cancel my account and he stated that I would not receive any more packages, nor continue to be charged. He even offered my money back for the unintended package if I sent it back in. I told him I would keep the package and give it to my sister who wanted to try it, as long as I was not sent anything else or my account charged. He agreed. About 2 weeks later I receive an email stating that I owe $50.00. I had switched my bank account number, so they were unable to get any money out of me. I called them and emailed them over this issue and told them what I had been told, as well as the fact that it's unfair that they are lying to customers saying you can cancel at anytime with no penalty, and that if I had known I was going to be charged for 2 packages, I would have opted to at least receive them. They refused to help me and told me that it's just the way it is and that when I got my 30 day kit, I was agreeing to fulfill these charges. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CRAP, THEY ADVERTISE THESE OFFERS ON TV WHICH HAVE A CATCH TO IT. YOU ARE BASICALLY SIGNING AN UNAUTHORIZED AGREEMENT TO PAY $100 REGARDLESS OF CANCELLATION, AND REGARDLESS OF YOUR LIKING OF THE PRODUCT. THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID BEING CHARGED IS TO CANCEL AND SEND BACK YOUR ORIGINAL 30 DAY SUPPLY. OTHERWISE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO PAY FOR 3 OTHER SHIPMENTS EVEN IF YOU CANCEL DURING THAT TIME. Now, they are threatening me with collections. I told them to skip the collections and send me straight to court so I can provide documentation showing that they're scamming liars. I hope they go out of business. The people on their website and the celebrities on tv are "hired on" to share success stories. I know several people who have tried proactiv and it did not work for any of them. It was a complete waste of money and time. I'll be seeing them in court.

by hansona90 on 04/07/2014 21:18
I have partnered with the doctors who originally created Proactiv, Rodan and Fields. They created a whole new line of products that are WAY more effective. I use the acne line called Unblemish. It has cleared my acne and it's staying clear. Contact me for more info AND a discount :-) Amorin31@[link removed] You control your account so you can delay your order. No annoying customer service to deal with! Plus a legit 60 day money back guarantee!!
Absolutely terrible, scam website, useless customer care, BEWARE when you buy it
Reviewed on April 2, 2014

I bough Proactiv on their website a week or so ago paying with PayPal.

When you buy your first set they WILL SIGN YOU UP FOR MONTHLY PAYMENTS AND SUPPLIES without asking (or maybe they do in 8pt font in the disclaimer or something). If you don't pay attention they'll charge you 100 dollars without asking 1 month from when you buy your first set to send you the biggest set they have without consent.

On top of that I was personally billed twice on my PayPal, they refused to acknowledge it, the lady at customer care was utterly useless, didn't know what PayPal was and basically laughed at me.

I had to resort to opening a case on PayPal, prove I only bought one to get my 45$ dollars back.

SPARE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE

Horrible.
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

Pro Activ is the worst product i have used for my acne. Not only are there hidden costs after your first little supply but it was no help to my skin at all, and if anything irritated it a lot more. I would not recommend this product to anyone. For such an expensine product you'd think it would work wonders but clearly not.

In agony
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

After a couple of days using this product my skin feels so tight and dry, I stopped using it 4 days ago and my face still feels like it's on fire and so itchy and dry

Do not recommend this product

Steer clear!!

Dried my whole face out!
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

I bought it mainly for mh ance under my skin and within a week, my whole face was super dry. I have combination skin. Its oily around my fore head and nose and then dry everywhere else. I started having to plaster aloe all over my face to try and heal the drying spots.

Because it dried everything out, it caused more acne. I tried it for a month just to see if it east trying to surface all the acne and then kill it all... but nope. It made my whole face break out and it took me months to get back to normal. I still have ance but its not nearly as bad as it was when I was using the proactiv.

by hansona90 on 04/07/2014 21:19
Amorin31@ [link removed]
Horrible
Reviewed on March 28, 2014

This is by far the worst company I ordered from. Products broke my skin out worst. Money was taken from my account without my permission. I sent the products back unopened an never was refunded. EVERYONE...plz dont order from this company...RIP-OFF