Page 2 of Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System reviews

2.6/5 - 4476 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

RENEWING CLEANSER
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

REVITALIZING TONER
Ingredients:
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

REPAIRING TREATMENT
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Too dying
Reviewed on July 17, 2015

This stuff was WAY too harsh for my sensitive skin. It dried me out and made my pimples more red and irritated. On top of that, it didn't help my acne at all.

Dried out your skin and make no improvement on acne
Reviewed on July 16, 2015

I gave it a try, when I make a first purchase it told me that I'm on 3months trial with 90supply

Which I thought it was ok.

First month, nothing happen.

Second, I said to my self it could take time to see the results, my skin seem to be a bit lighter but the acne ? Still there. All of them!

So this product was not working for me. Apart of dried my skin and Everytime I put moisturiser or anything on, it stings and burn.

It's winter in Australia so I don't know If my skin will be sensitive to sun in summer time.

The part where proactive makes my face look lighter is probably because it's very harsh and my skin just peeled off.

It's not working !

Try it if you want. but it might not work
Reviewed on July 15, 2015

Worked for a while. And then my skin just got resistant to it, so it no longer worked.

Reviewed on July 15, 2015

When I first tried it, it was nice and gentle with my skin and a few days later I started seeing results. The only problem with this product is that is sometimes leaves your face greasy, but otherwise this product was efficient with my skin

Please don't buy
Reviewed on July 14, 2015

If you have sensitive skin do not put this product on your face I had to rush to the emergency room because my face and eyes we're swollen after only using the product TWICE ! My doctor put me ok steroids so it could reduce the swelling and thank god my face is coming back normal

Deceptive Billing - USE CAUTION - Proactiv
Reviewed on July 3, 2015

I called to cancel my Proactiv 2 months ago, but continued to get $43 charges for the past 2 months. That's when they told me that I was on a 90 day recurring cycle and it had to run its course! What?! This doesn't make any sense! Stop sending your overpriced products and stop billing my credit card! Where did this 90 day supply wording come from? I wanted to see if the product was worth it with a one time purchase, which it was not, so I cancelled.

by electra heart on 07/22/2015 05:05
I actually heard about this, and I have some advice for anyone who wants to continue to use the product, but is afraid of this happening to them/has had something like this happen. We read the pissedconsumer reviews AFTER ordering the product (genius, I know) and called after getting it to cancel. I ordered a 90 day supply from the start - BEWARE AND READ THE FINE PRINT. It'll be there on the actual ordering screen. They tell you that they will start billing and sending you 90-day supplies one month after purchase. They say they'll charge you on a monthly basis, but send out the 90-day supply. We order the 90-day supplies, then we call and politely ask them to cancel the account and remove the credit card information. It's always been a quick, easy process for us, but I agree that this process should not be necessary and it does raise question as to the legitimacy of the company. I have heard of out-of-nowhere charges that don't even have anything to do with the billing cycle, or people getting charged and shipped kits that they wont need for months. Please do use caution, or purchase it from an actual store.
At all cost: DO NOT BUY
Reviewed on June 24, 2015

Reacted very negatively to Proactiv. If anything, it made my skin 10x worse. It dries out your skin, stripping it of its natural oils which allows increased production of sebum which increases breakouts. Proactiv made my face so sensitive to the sun and I was prone to getting sunburns. It took approximately a year for my face to return back to normal and get rid of the sensitivity. Definitely the toner was the worst product in the trio.

Made my skin dry
Reviewed on June 19, 2015

I just started using proactiv after using Simple products. Ive got to say that Proactiv made my face so dry, especially around my chin area. I had to keep re-applying moisturiser on it allday which isnt really ideal but I could not walk around with a dry face. Some bits were even peeling abit. So this isnt the product for me. So back to Simple I go.

Don't buy this
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

Made my skin WAY worse. And dried it out. My skins way over dried. Now anytime I put something on my face it burns.

Do not buy this!
Reviewed on June 10, 2015

Worst decision I have ever made in my life. My acne wasn't bad before I just had some blackheads on my nose and some acne scars. I decided to try it out to have better skin but this made my skin worse!!!! I got a rash from using this!! Ever since May of this year I've been trying to get rid the pimples it's given me. I feel so embarrassed to even go out because of how much acne I have. Please don't buy this save your money on something better like food.