Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System reviews

2.6/5 - 4528 reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, polyethylene, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, tridecyl trimellitate, propylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), blue 1 (CI 42090), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (aqua), ethoxydiglycol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, panthenol, allantoin, xanthan gum, ceteareth-20, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System

Proactiv not for long term use. acne will get worse and product is overpriced
Reviewed on October 21, 2016

Proactiv will initially help to clear your skin (not a cure for acne by any means) but its effectiveness will decrease over time. If you look at the amount of money you pay (or are forced to pay) for proactiv it is actually a lot cheaper to go to a dermatologist and get an individualized treatment plan for your acne. I got tired of not seeing results and decided to go to a dermatologist. Too much to pay for proactiv for no results.

Reviewed on October 12, 2016

I have not tried it yet, will update ASAP when i get to using it!

Reviewed on October 11, 2016

Waiste of money.through it down the result at all

TOTAL RIP OFF.want to give 0 star but its not allowing me any less than 1.

Total Ripoff
Reviewed on October 3, 2016

ordered it from [link removed] made bloody damn sure I choose the Single Shipment: $29.95 30-Day Supply option. They automatically enroll you in the monthly automatically charge your credit card and ship you monthly... I called and told them I am not stupid, I made sure I was I was ordering the one time, I even kept the screen captures from my order.. they deny it and said even though I picked the Single Shipment: $29.95 30-Day Supply option, on the side of the screen it said I would be shipped a new supply every 30 days and it was my fault that I didn't check it, even though I have screen captures. They already charged my credit card and will not refund my money until I send box back, which was left on my doorstep. What a ripoff, even though when I signed up and ordered it the first time, they have my email address, they never contacted me about the second shipment or when they were charging my credit card. Here is the thing, if they had contacted me maybe I would checked with my daughter and see if she wanted it and decided if we wanted to order, but the lying and deception is what really gets under my skin.

Reviewed on September 26, 2016

Este es un producto muy malo no lo compré yo lo hice por mucho tiempo y no mejoré en nada

by IsysRockzzz on 10/12/2016 00:10
Gracias por la información!
Unauthorized billing
Reviewed on September 20, 2016

Proactiv signed me up for a renewal subscription without my consent. I ordered the smallest bottles of cleanser, and soon after received, and was billed for, the largest bottles. In contacting customer service they responded that the renewal subscription was listed in section 8 in the terms and conditions. You cannot place the order without agreeing to the terms and conditions. They also have not responded to my inquiry of getting a refund - of which I would need to pay S&H, so even if I return the product I am still losing a good amount of money in S&H both ways.

Essential Skincare
Reviewed on September 3, 2016

I love Proactiv Solutions. I use the original system... not the newer Proactiv + system. I have Oily/Normal Combo skin, and I did experience some dryness when I first started using Proactiv. I found I had to back off a bit at first. Unless you're straight up super oily all over, I recommend easing into the Proactiv system. Start using it only at night for the first week or two. I also recommend using an oil free moisturizer once the Repairing Treatment dries. I like Proactiv's Green Tea Moisturizer for night and the Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 15 for day.

Reviewed on August 29, 2016

I used this when a lovely relative noticed I had acne and decided that it would make a great christmas gift... They are obviously a lovely person. So, I tried it anyway, it is terrible. It just dried out my skin, made my face more inflamed, and basically bleached everything. I mean, I didn't pay this much to bleach my face.

Temporary Fix
Reviewed on August 24, 2016

I started this a couple of years ago when I decided prescription medication was no longer "for me". Long story behind that but maybe for another review. I really wanted something that would be effective, easy to use (not some huge skin care production that I would have to undertake every day) and reasonably priced. I had been hearing about Proactiv for some time, thanks to the TV and it being plastered around everywhere. And Katy Perry told me it worked so it had to right?! Ha ha. Well at first, I thought that I had found the motherlode. My skin cleared up for the most part, I found it easy to use and of course, the cost was ok as well.

THEN the bomb dropped. Overnight, my skin exploded. I was in shock. I called them (Proactiv) to see what was up and their customer service people were clueless. It was like they were going off a script but had no real experience or knowledge of how the skin works. I would ask them questions like is there another product that I should try instead of what I am using now and they just repeated what they had said before, something along the lines of "It is a phase, it will get better". I hung up frustrated but what could I do? I did what they told me, got my next package the next month and just kept trucking. And watching my skin get worse. I was stuck because I was in this program and had the product and literally had no idea who to believe. I have to admit, I was *almost* tempted to go back to prescription because although the side effects nearly ruined my life, at least my skin was clearish.

I think it was somewhere on these message boards I finally heard about Ninja Skincare and have been with them now for almost a year. The comparison is remarkable. Customer service is by far the most knowledgable acne people I have ever talked to, response time is amazingly fast and the product actually works - clearest I have been in forever. And pretty cheap.

The only reason I think proactiv still has customers is because they have the big marketing budgets to lure people in with false advertising. The product is cheap and ineffective and they get you in these re-occuring billing schemes. Don't be fooled. Find something else that works first!

Reviewed on August 16, 2016

Works at first but when your skin's getting used to it the pimples comes back