Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: Proactiv+

Sulfur (6%).

Water, Kaolin, Glycereth-26, Linoleic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Synthetic Wax, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Titanium Dioxide.

Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask

Good
Reviewed on April 2, 2017

I use this when I have spots that need to be calmed down. I put a small amount onto the spot and either leave it for 10mins, an hour or overnight, depending on how much time I have. The one thing about this is that is is very drying, I never use it more than twice a week. On the other hand, if I wear it overnight, I wake up very oily. It calms and gets rid of spots well but not completely.