Page 5 of Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur 6%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz
updated: 04/23/2014 05:05 UTC
Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz Set Of 5
updated: 04/23/2014 05:05 UTC

Reviewed on June 7, 2011

It's really the only product that works for me, though even this stuff does not compleatly help.

2-3 times a week does not work for me, every other day didn't even work that well. I have to use it everyday. Though I've had the same amount of dryness from the 2 times a week as I have from the everyday.

Though I've not making the product sound that great, I still gave it a 4/5, as it's the best thing I've used so far, and I can't be without it.

Also, people on here complain about the smell, I never thought it was so bad. Kind of nice really.

By the way, get it off ebay or Amazon, you can get it MUCH cheaper, and you don't have to deal with the HORRIBLE Proactiv website. Seriously, stay away from there.

Reviewed on May 27, 2011

I found this from my mother's Proactiv kit (which did not work for her because her skin was too sensitive) and she said this was the only thing that she felt like it actually helped. So I gave it a try (that's why I'm unsure how much the item costed). It exfoliated, it smelt clean, it dried out already existing acne, and it lasted for a very very long time before it even got close to needing to be replaced. The only complaint is that it did not help control breakouts, it only got rid of what already surfaced. I would definitely recommend giving this a try though, it might work better for you than it did for me. Also, I liked the texture.

Reviewed on May 16, 2011

I've been using the refining masl for a few months and my skin has never been this clear before! I don't even need makeup anymore. It works amazingly! And the smell really doesn't bother me.

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

good product if your willing to have marks

Reviewed on April 29, 2011

The refining mask really helps my face clear up. :) When I put it on, the day after I notice my pimples have shrunk! But it all depends on your skin type. If you have very sensitive skin then you shouldn't get anything from proactiv, it willor will not be too strong on your skin. So just be aware. Anyways, I love the refining mask and will order again!

Reviewed on April 17, 2011

it may be good if you have really oily skin. for me it was too drying.it actually burns my skin,and eventually makes my skin look even worse.i also can't stand the smell.

my skin never liked any of the proactive products.it's just too harsh for me.

but, on the other hand, i think you should try everything under the sun in order to find something that will work for your acne.so give it a try and see for yourself- maybe it will work for you.

good luck!

Reviewed on March 26, 2011

This product has been my best buddy for a long time. It works great, it's fast and effective. I recommend using it after applying moisturizer, so that your skin doesn't dry up. Because I've learned that if my skin gets dry, I break out! But overall, I LOVE this stuff!

Reviewed on March 19, 2011

I use this lightly over my T-Zone and target pimples. I used to break out on my jaw line quite a bit but using this every other night with a moisturizer really evened out my skin tone and cleared it up.

* If you have oily skin I HIGHLY SUGGEST USING A TOWEL on your pillow every night. Fold it and flip it making it good for a couple nights. It really helps keeping the oil off my face at night and stops me from sleeping in the bacteria I would have left from the night before.

Reviewed on March 15, 2011

I love this! It is like a mini facial and after i am done with it my skin feels great! I try to use this twice a week and it really works! I sometimes use it to put a little dot on a pimple and it will be dried out the next day. I also got this free because mine came with my 3 step soulution. I thinks it's like 8 bucks if you want to buy it on its own.

Reviewed on March 14, 2011

I think it is a good part of the proactiv line and if you follow the rest of the regime this can be an important part of it. Especially for the occassional pimple.