Page 4 of Proactiv Solution Refining Mask reviews

Brand: Proactiv Solution

Active ingredient:
Sulfur 6%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycreth-26, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lemongrass Exrtract, Geranium Extact, Tea Tree Oil, Ethoxydiglycol Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz
updated: 11/27/2014 18:14 UTC
Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz Set Of 5
updated: 11/27/2014 18:14 UTC

Reviewed on April 30, 2012

I received the sample with my Proactiv kit, I leave it on spots overnight and in the morning my pimples are on the way to being gone.

Love it, and i don't think I could go long periods of time without it.

Reviewed on April 6, 2012

This product does work, but then other times it doesn't work

Its drying

But, if you have not tried proactiv or this refining mask, I recommend you give it a try, even if it does not work for you, at least you can say you've expirenced it.

I give it 3 out of 5, Some days I love this mask, other days....forget about it !!

Reviewed on April 2, 2012

Use it and follow to instructions. Never leave the refining mask on over night!!! Also use it daily, make it part of your daily routine and the acne will be gone in no time.

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

All of the commercials tat say it will zap your zits overnight are lies!!! My zit was very small and you could not see the white puss yet when I put it on at night. The next morning I took it off to see that the zit became larger and more painful and noticeable! It was a HUGE rip off!

Reviewed on February 25, 2012

This product is overall 'okay' but if you put it on already formed pimples it causes this nasty green puss to form in them.

Not as good as they say.

Reviewed on February 23, 2012

This mask is nothing compared to Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, which I reccomend!! The refining mask is not very good at drying out pimples.

Reviewed on January 12, 2012

I have been using this for over 5 months and it does work from time to time but with little to no results and sometimes it just feels like it stops working

Reviewed on December 25, 2011

I have been using this spot treatment on some pimples for the past 4 days and they are still not gone, however they are reduced by like 50%. Annoying thing this is that these pimples aren't even that huge. I guess my skin is just really stubborn?

Reviewed on December 4, 2011

I used this with proactiv and i love it!

Reviewed on November 20, 2011

This stuff does not work at all. I used it on a fairly bad breakout, I washed my face and put it on before bed and woke up excited to see what it had done, I was disappointed. Nothing happened at all. It was like I put some white paste on my skin and when I washed it off naturally it didn't change a thing, and on top of that it dried my skin up. Moving on to shock number two. I looked at the ingredients in the refining mask and the ones in my CVS purifying mask (the green mud stuff) It's the same stuff. The only difference is that the proactive doesn't dry up so you can wear it overnight. Save your money and don't wait for shipping just go get some mask form CVS. Very disappointed. Do not buy.