Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment reviews

Brand: Proactiv+

Benzoyl peroxide (2.5%).

Water, ethoxydiglycol, glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, polysorbate 80, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, fragrance.

Good Acne Treatment
Reviewed on September 18, 2016

The Pore Targeting Treatment is definitely the best part of the 3-step Proactiv Plus System. It sinks in fast and really does a good job of preventing pimples. I bought this separate from the kit and was using it as Step 3 with the Original Proactiv System. Recently I bought the rest of the Proactiv Plus Kit, which I didn't like that much overall. However, I did like this product. I took off one star because I'm not sure it does a better job of preventing acne than the Repairing Treatment in the Original Proactiv Kit, but it sure does costs more!

by sosickofzitz on 09/30/2016 15:59
Hey Kyl77, thanks for your review! I have used proactiv or something similar in the past and have been wondering if this treatment was better than their original one. I was wary since this one has oil in it but the original has cetearyl alcohol as well as ceteareth-20 which are known to clog pores. you've inspired me to maybe give this a try. is it as heavily fragranced as the original? also, is it as greasy/thick? the original proactiv repairing treatment leaves a pretty significant sheen for me, I actually prefer the knock off versions because they feel thinner and less thick.
Works really good for clearing acne
Reviewed on July 21, 2015

After iam done using step one and I apply this it makes my face fell moist not dry at all it is very effective at clearing acne. Love the whole 3 step system of proactiv plus

So much better than the original proactiv formula
Reviewed on June 16, 2014

I really like this treatment. It doesn't irritate my skin and smells better than the old formula. I feel like this also is making my acne disappear faster than the original proactiv benzoyl peroxide treatment.