Pro-Acne (5% Benzol Peroxide) Gel reviews

3.4/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Pro-Acne

[no ingredients listed:http://iconecomercial.loja2.com.br/978318-Pro-Acne]

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on May 9, 2011

Get the product at wal mart, they have a generic brand for 11 bucks try it there if u have questions and dont want to spend $50 bucks at proactive. The only thing i would get from them is the Refining Mask, i got the big 25$ bottle it works well and i love it. Good Luck Friends.

Reviewed on April 11, 2010

Okay, so I tried this just after I had my daughter (my prenatal pills cleared up my skin, but once I was done with the pills I broke out again). Yes, at first it burned my face and stung, but honestly I kept using it and and the stinging and redness went away within a week. I have super-sensative skin and thought I had just wasted my money; however, if you read the directions correctly it says that if irritation occurs to reduce usage. You won't know what exactly is irritating your skin unless you keep using it and try different methods of usage. For example, my face dried out terribly. I had to use a lotion along with the lotion that comes with the product and it still didn't work. I tried reducing using it to only using it once a day. Well, that didn't work. It stopped the drying out, but didn't clear up my face. After I realized that didn't work I realized it was the lotion that was drying out my skin. The lotion is "repair lotion" which means it has Benzoyl peroxide in it. For me, it was the Benzoyl peroxide that was drying out my skin. Since I was using the lotion twice a day, I I use the other steps 2 times a day and the lotion only once a day and the drying out stopped. The only Con I really don't like is that if you forget to use it even just one day, you will break out; however, if you can get the package that comes with the "terminator zip cream" (you can even buy the "terminator zip cream" separately at some drug stores like Rite Aid) I would suggest getting it. It's only a couple dollars more for the extra cream but it's worth it! This stuff really does work. Just remember that if your skin dries out to reduce using the lotion to once a day.

Reviewed on June 27, 2009

great product

im breaking out now again and that after 8 years of using it but i dont knw where to find it...please is there any one that might knw where i can buy it from desperately need it. Thanks.!!!

Reviewed on February 9, 2008

The product was very harsh on my sensitive skin. I will definatly go back to ProActiv. Even though it was more expensive, it was more suited to sensitive skin, and didn't leave my skin irritated.

Reviewed on July 20, 2007

well its different on everyone based on the reviews here, so if you are just willing to take a try, go for it, if not just leave it