Principal Secret Blemish Buster Solution reviews

Brand: Principal Secret

Sulfur.

Other Ingredients:
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate.

SHEILA, GORE
Reviewed on March 23, 2011

ITS GREAT HAVE HAD ACNE SINCE WAS TEEN AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THIS IS THE BEST I FOUND IN THE 29 YEARS I BEEN FIGHTING IT. ITS THE BEST JUST WISH WE GOT MORE IN A BOTTLE.

Haley
Reviewed on August 21, 2010

I would use it if your having a horrible breakout. I mean, don't use it everyday because I'm sure your skin will build up tolerance, maybe once a week & You will be just fine (:

Gene, North Carolina
Reviewed on August 15, 2010

About two years ago, this product was my best-friend against my persistent acne - however, it now seems to be less-effective than it used to be (my skin has probably gotten too used to it.)

It smells, it burns, it flakes, it's not easy to hide (it does, after all, leave a white spot on your face) and it is quite expensive. As much as I am used to this product and as much as it has helped me, the money that I've invested into it (over $100 by now) has not shown much fruit. This product CONTROLS acne, but does not CURE it.

Also, this product, in its 15 milliliters of glory, really can't be used to cover your whole face or it will dry your skin to the point of cracking.

All-in-all, I'd say that rubbing aloe straight from the plant on your face has the same effect as this product, without the smell and cost.

I'd recommend this if you need to get rid of a couple of enlarger pores quickly, but not for much else.